Andersen's

Elgin, IL View map Visit website

Andersen's is a custom wedding stationery and gift shop located in Elgin, Illinois. The company is family-owned and operated by a veteran and proudly serves the local community with high-quality invitation suites and paper goods. Initially established in 1961, the shop continues to remain passionate about helping couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. Every suite is specially designed and manufactured with the couple's ideas in mind. The team works tirelessly to ensure a memorable and fun designing experience.

Andersen's offers personalized wedding stationery and gifts to suit different needs and budgets. An in-house consultant will discuss every detail of the package, guiding you through the available options and providing inspiration. Additional items include save-the-dates, day-of signage, menus, and gifts such as clocks and trophies.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Design
Letterpress
Thermography

Kassandra G. Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing work!

My friend got her invitations from Andersen's so when it came time to getting my invitations she highly recommended them. I am glad I went with Andersen's. They helped me out in selecting the perfect invitations. The detailed work put into the invitations beats any online invitation. Yes of course it is pricier but when your having a wedding you should prefer quality over quantity.
    Julie Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding invitations

My daughter and I chose Anderson's because we wanted a traditional store..we wanted to sit and physically look at all the choices..we were offered many suggestions,and ideas that kept within our budget and plans..the day my daughter and I sat together and looked through the books choosing the invites was the start of it all! This store has great experience and great kindness..loved it

• Emily
    Emily Married on 09/29/2018
    Dawn and David are wonderful people. We found them on wedding-wire when we had a hard time figuring out invitations online. They were very welcoming and helpful when we went to them. They had a wide variety of options and helped add other notes we needed to have in our invitations. David gave us wonderful advice on what to do and not to do and Dawn was amazing with hep for the design. Dawn was very patient with me through our proof process as I went back and forth on wording. She would sent proofs after each change and wouldn't do anything until our verbal confirmation. We received our invitations in 2 weeks and loved them. Dawn even took the time to add a sample stuffed invitation so we knew how to stuff them to make them perfect. Since mailing them out, we have had wonderful feedback from our family and friends on how beautiful they were. I highly recommend them, they put my mind at ease. It is very hard to picture your invitation as a whole let alone picking what type of paper to use, envelopes, and how to organize your RSVP & accommodation cards when you try to design them online. Thank you David and Dawn for making our invitations perfect for our special occasion, we couldn't have done it without you! Emily and Kelly

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

55 Douglas Ave Elgin, IL, 60120
847-851-4290
847-742-5434

M-F 10:00 am - 5:00 pm ------- Sat 10:00 am - 3:00 pm ------- Evening hours by Appointment ------ Closed Sunday
Location of (Andersen's)