ANDERSEN'S -- since 1961 Reviews

57 Reviews for ANDERSEN'S -- since 1961

57 ANDERSEN'S -- since 1961 Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Dawn and David are wonderful people. We found them on wedding-wire when we had a hard time figuring out invitations online. They were very welcoming and helpful when we went to them. They had a wide variety of options and helped add other notes we needed to have in our invitations. David gave us wonderful advice on what to do and not to do and Dawn was amazing with hep for the design. Dawn was very patient with me through our proof process as I went back and forth on wording. She would sent proofs after each change and wouldn't do anything until our verbal confirmation. We received our invitations in 2 weeks and loved them. Dawn even took the time to add a sample stuffed invitation so we knew how to stuff them to make them perfect. Since mailing them out, we have had wonderful feedback from our family and friends on how beautiful they were. I highly recommend them, they put my mind at ease. It is very hard to picture your invitation as a whole let alone picking what type of paper to use, envelopes, and how to organize your RSVP & accommodation cards when you try to design them online. Thank you David and Dawn for making our invitations perfect for our special occasion, we couldn't have done it without you! Emily and Kelly

C · Married on 09/15/2018

I was absolutely thrilled with Andersen's!!! Where else can you go and have an expert guide you thru tons of choices of wedding invitations?!? They were so great, and had so much to choose from! I was able to look thru styles, and papers, and colors, and specialized stamps, etc! So much better than "guessing" online! Dawn and Dave were so patient and friendly, and helped us thru every detail of the process! Truly amazing and I highly highly recommend! And we had our gorgeous invites in hand in less than a week!!! Could not have asked for more!! Thank you!!!

Ausra · Married on 12/16/2017

Andersen's came to the rescue and did a beautiful job! After a mishap with our first high-quality printer we had little time to get a printer who would do a great job and fast. Our invitation included an item that had to be designed and engraved. The die was made quickly from the design while the invitations were printing, and the taking of the order, proofs, printing, engraving took less than a week. Dawn and Dave were both very helpful, and very professional and worked with us through the process. Their experience and knowledge was invaluable. Despite the rush nature of the job the price was very reasonable. The invitations are beautiful, elegant, and the engraved is item perfect (delicate). We are very happy and will refer Andersen's to others, and use them again ourselves.

Marlene · Married on 07/01/2017

Dawn was very knowledgeable and professional. They have a wonderful selection, and the invitations were beautiful and came in a timely manner. I would recommend them anytime!

Victoria · Married on 07/01/2017

Andersen's in Elgin was fantastic! I considered an online printing service but am glad I supported this small, family-owned business. Dawn, the owner's wife, is the wedding expert. She spent hours with me looking through the (many) vendor books, explaining pricing, and making recommendations for how to arrange the information. She was very responsive when sending the mock-ups and making small changes that I requested (same day responses during the week). The invitations were printed so quickly, and every detail was accurate as I requested. I had a great experience with Andersen's. It's a charming little shop that doesn't have the "pomp" of today's wedding industry but they carry classy products, and the owners are very dedicated to making customers happy. The price was a great value for the quality and number of invitations I needed, and Dawn provided an additional 25 invitations for free.

Annie · Married on 07/31/2016

At Anderson's they were very polite and made sure to give you exactly what you wanted.
    they are also very patient. highly recommended.

Kellie · Married on 06/18/2016

We had a lovely experience and found the perfect invitations for our style! We were interested in extras for the reception such as personalized coasters. They found exactly what we wanted. We even got our cake serving set engraved with them.

Jason · Married on 03/19/2016

Anderson's provided trophies for my son's cub scout pack pinewood derby. They were fast and provided exactly what we needed.

• katiemarievoss-to-be

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

Working with Andersen's was the best decision we could have made! My last minute change of bumping our date up by a few months meant that we needed invitations ASAP, and Andersen's delivered! Walking into the store, Dave was incredibly kind, helped us sort through hundreds of different invitations to find not only the perfect ones for our budget, but also for us! They were quick and responsive when we called and asked questions, as well as incredibly accommodating and I felt as though they truly had our best interests at heart. If you're in the Chicago area, seriously go support this wonderful family business and enjoy the most beautiful invitations out there!

Thanks so much!

Krystal · Married on 12/05/2015

I would recommend Andersen's to anyone! Dawn was very helpful in my search for wedding invitations. She went above and beyond to find me invitations in my "not so common" color. The service was exceptional and my invitations were perfect! My entire invitation suite was also very affordable. Ordering invitations was so easy, I'm so glad I found Andersen's. Dawn and David were such a pleasure to work with, I'm so thankful for their help in making that part of wedding planning so easy.

I originally thought I'd make my invitations myself. Andersen's is right in my neighborhood, so I stopped by one day just to look. So glad I did! Dawn ended up designing some beautiful invitations for me and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Dawn and her husband were so nice and friendly and offered great service and great prices. Would recommend them to any bride in the area.

Helpful, friendly service... Quality products... So nice to work with a small, family-owned business for that personal touch!

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Dawn and her husband were so nice to work with. I didn't know where to start! They helped my fiancé and I through the long process of choosing wedding invitations. Andersens's has a wide selection! The owners were both patient kind and helpful!!!

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2015

I have been getting graduation , wedding, birth announcements and trophies for over 30 years. Excellent people, excellent prices, excellent service.

Corbin · Married on 05/23/2015

Helpful every step of the way. Would highly recommend!

• F

Frank · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave and his lovely wife sat with us, gave us their expertise and created the perfect invite. One doesn't find this kind of service easily. I will recommend Andersens to everyone!

Jaci · Married on 11/22/2014

Andersen's did a wonderful job on our save the dates and our wedding invitations! Dave took the time to sit down with us and go over the different options. I didn't feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend Dave! He was also very competitive in prices too. Thanks again, Dave!

Andersen's was extremely helpful in helping us pick out our wedding invitations. They provided an extensive variety of examples to choose from and were extremely helpful and accomodating in recommending the proper wording on our invitations. I would highly recommend them.

Andersen's helped me in my selection of invitations and the overall process was great. Our invitations arrived earlier than expected and they were just what we were hoping for. I will definately use Andersen's again when I need invitations for other events!

Dave was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful through the entire process of ordering wedding invitations. We really enjoyed the service here and will use them again for all of our invitation needs :-)

They were very easy to work with. I had no idea what needed to go into a wedding invitation and they were extremely helpful. We ended up spending a little more than we wanted to but they came out beautiful.

Dave and John were very friendly

Solomon · Married on 08/23/2014

Very kind and prompt. invitations turned out beautiful.

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2014

Best places to get your invitations in the Chicago land area. I would highly recommend.