55 Reviews for ANDERSEN'S -- since 1961

Engraving (2)
Embossed (1)
Letterpress (1)
51 ANDERSEN'S -- since 1961 Reviews

Andersen's came to the rescue and did a beautiful job! After a mishap with our first high-quality printer we had little time to get a printer who would do a great job and fast. Our invitation included an item that had to be designed and engraved. The die was made quickly from the design while the invitations were printing, and the taking of the order, proofs, printing, engraving took less than a week. Dawn and Dave were both very helpful, and very professional and worked with us through the process. Their experience and knowledge was invaluable. Despite the rush nature of the job the price was very reasonable. The invitations are beautiful, elegant, and the engraved is item perfect (delicate). We are very happy and will refer Andersen's to others, and use them again ourselves.

Profile Picture Ausra , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Engraving, Consultations, Printing

Dawn was very knowledgeable and professional. They have a wonderful selection, and the invitations were beautiful and came in a timely manner. I would recommend them anytime!

Profile Picture Marlene, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Andersen's in Elgin was fantastic! I considered an online printing service but am glad I supported this small, family-owned business. Dawn, the owner's wife, is the wedding expert. She spent hours with me looking through the (many) vendor books, explaining pricing, and making recommendations for how to arrange the information. She was very responsive when sending the mock-ups and making small changes that I requested (same day responses during the week). The invitations were printed so quickly, and every detail was accurate as I requested. I had a great experience with Andersen's. It's a charming little shop that doesn't have the "pomp" of today's wedding industry but they carry classy products, and the owners are very dedicated to making customers happy. The price was a great value for the quality and number of invitations I needed, and Dawn provided an additional 25 invitations for free.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

At Anderson's they were very polite and made sure to give you exactly what you wanted.
they are also very patient. highly recommended.

Profile Picture Annie, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design

We had a lovely experience and found the perfect invitations for our style! We were interested in extras for the reception such as personalized coasters. They found exactly what we wanted. We even got our cake serving set engraved with them.

Profile Picture Kellie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Anderson's provided trophies for my son's cub scout pack pinewood derby. They were fast and provided exactly what we needed.

Profile Picture Jason, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Andersen's was the best decision we could have made! My last minute change of bumping our date up by a few months meant that we needed invitations ASAP, and Andersen's delivered! Walking into the store, Dave was incredibly kind, helped us sort through hundreds of different invitations to find not only the perfect ones for our budget, but also for us! They were quick and responsive when we called and asked questions, as well as incredibly accommodating and I felt as though they truly had our best interests at heart. If you're in the Chicago area, seriously go support this wonderful family business and enjoy the most beautiful invitations out there!

Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Printing, Catalog Invitations

I would recommend Andersen's to anyone! Dawn was very helpful in my search for wedding invitations. She went above and beyond to find me invitations in my "not so common" color. The service was exceptional and my invitations were perfect! My entire invitation suite was also very affordable. Ordering invitations was so easy, I'm so glad I found Andersen's. Dawn and David were such a pleasure to work with, I'm so thankful for their help in making that part of wedding planning so easy.

Profile Picture Krystal, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Thank Yous, Consultations, Printing

I originally thought I'd make my invitations myself. Andersen's is right in my neighborhood, so I stopped by one day just to look. So glad I did! Dawn ended up designing some beautiful invitations for me and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Dawn and her husband were so nice and friendly and offered great service and great prices. Would recommend them to any bride in the area.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Helpful, friendly service... Quality products... So nice to work with a small, family-owned business for that personal touch!

Profile Picture User4871169, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dawn and her husband were so nice to work with. I didn't know where to start! They helped my fiancé and I through the long process of choosing wedding invitations. Andersens's has a wide selection! The owners were both patient kind and helpful!!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I have been getting graduation , wedding, birth announcements and trophies for over 30 years. Excellent people, excellent prices, excellent service.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Helpful every step of the way. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Corbin, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dave and his lovely wife sat with us, gave us their expertise and created the perfect invite. One doesn't find this kind of service easily. I will recommend Andersens to everyone!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Andersen's did a wonderful job on our save the dates and our wedding invitations! Dave took the time to sit down with us and go over the different options. I didn't feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend Dave! He was also very competitive in prices too. Thanks again, Dave!

Profile Picture Jaci, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Andersen's was extremely helpful in helping us pick out our wedding invitations. They provided an extensive variety of examples to choose from and were extremely helpful and accomodating in recommending the proper wording on our invitations. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4365137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Andersen's helped me in my selection of invitations and the overall process was great. Our invitations arrived earlier than expected and they were just what we were hoping for. I will definately use Andersen's again when I need invitations for other events!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dave was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful through the entire process of ordering wedding invitations. We really enjoyed the service here and will use them again for all of our invitation needs :-)

Profile Picture User4348263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They were very easy to work with. I had no idea what needed to go into a wedding invitation and they were extremely helpful. We ended up spending a little more than we wanted to but they came out beautiful.

Profile Picture User4365423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dave and John were very friendly

Profile Picture User4009749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very kind and prompt. invitations turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Solomon, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Best places to get your invitations in the Chicago land area. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Excellent customer service, very friendly, and professional!

Profile Picture User3695342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Anderson's was so helpful getting the wording done correctly on the invitations and response cards. They invitations were beautiful and arrived quickly. Groomsmen gifts were also ordered and engraved. Again, very nice work and at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Barb, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews