Stella Event Design

Southwest Michigan 1101 Broad Street, Suite 312, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stella Event Design

Stella Event Design is a premier Michigan event planning firm offering customized wedding planning, floral & design services for the modern couple.

We specialize in the lake shore area from New Buffalo to Grand Haven, but enjoy traveling throughout Michigan to plan incredible destination weddings! Whether you're tying the knot in a vineyard, rustic barn, waterfront pavilion, sprawling mansion or elegant hall, Stella Event Design can help you create a one of a kind wedding that expresses your own style. Each year, Stella Event Design works with couples from around the country as they plan their dream weddings and we look forward to helping you plan your own one of a kind Michigan wedding!

Stella Event Design is located in St. Joseph, Michigan, with a planning studio in the Box Factory for the Arts. Visit the Stella Event Design Blog to see real weddings, inspiration and planning tips!

mjwed313
mjwed313
47bfe51e356890d0 1357664207930 0010

65 Reviews for Stella Event Design

J · Married on 05/21/2017

Jessica did an excellent job on decorating outdoor ceremony and indoor reception for my wedding in May. She was very professional, friendly and flexible to work with. I had customized proposal on how I would like to have the sites decorated to be within certain budget, Jessica made it happen and even more beautiful than I expected! I’m very happy with her amazing work and really appreciate it!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Stefan · Married on 09/05/2015

Working with Stella Events was probably the most important decision we made in planning our wedding. Holden and Mary Beth went above and beyond any expectation we had. They gave wonderful suggestions and advice. They listened to our ideas and concerns and gave thoughtful and helpful responses. Stella also was our florist and they made the most beautiful arrangements for both our ceremony and our reception. We had an absolutely beautiful wedding and Stella Events had a HUGE part in making everything perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2015

I was completely blown away by Stella Event Design's work! We hired them for day of coordination services, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Throughout my planning process, Holden answered my millions of questions quickly, patiently, and thoughtfully. He coordinated with all my vendors leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding, he (along with his team of Sidney and Lindsey) executed every detail flawlessly. My family and I spent most of the day relaxing, with nothing to do! Holden took my vision for both the ceremony and reception and made them happen as if they were his own, and we heard over and over again how perfectly the whole day unfolded. Being able to be present and enjoy every moment of your wedding is a gift, and I cannot begin to thank Stella Event Design, and Holden, enough for their talent and everything they did to make my wedding day the best day of my life. They will always be so dear to me as a huge part in making the whole day a success! I would highly recommend Stella Event Design, especially Holden, for wedding coordination services.

Sent on 08/10/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Stella Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stella Event Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• CK Catering
    CK Catering Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure working with Jessica Groth Pennington, Holden Alee and Stella Event Design staff. Everyone is professional, timely, and extremely conscientious of every aspect of the brides special day including being attentive to the needs of her guests'. CK knows IF there is a "bump" along the way that together as a team we work it out. Stella's staff is quick to think on their feet and to take action. Honestly though when CK hears a bride has hired Stella Event Design we take a sigh knowing it is all good. Thank you for the opportunities to work with you now and in the future.

• Laura Ford Photos
    Laura Ford Photos Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Stella Design! They are professional and so very organized!

• Alexa Claire Boutique and Tux Shop
    Alexa Claire Boutique and Tux Shop Wedding Dresses

The planners at Stella Event Design always go above & beyond to make sure everything is spot on for their brides! We have no hesitation referring our brides to Stella because we know how great they will get taken care of!

• Southwest Michigan 1101 Broad Street, Suite 312, 1101 Broad Street, Suite 312 Grand Rapids, MI, 49507 See on map
    6162589629 (Other Phone Number)