1844 E. Elm Valley Rd., Buchanan, MI 49107 Map · Phone number

About Janet Ann's Design and Decor

Janet Ann's Design and Decor is a family run wedding florist located in Jonesville, Louisiana. Their team has over two decades of floral decorating experience for both weddings and other special events. The lead floral designer, Janet, is a professional floral artist and certified floral designer through the International Institute of Weddings. Every design that she creates is beautiful and personalized to fit her clients' dreams for their wedding flowers.

Janet Ann's Design and Decor has several design packages and options to choose from that will turn your wedding celebration into a beautiful occasion that everyone will remember. The floral designs that Janet Ann's Design and Decor specializes in include classic, romantic, rustic and vintage. Some of the arrangement that this business can provide for weddings and other special occasions include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah decor and corsages. Floral services include:

• Cleanup

dsc2313
840de06f243085a5 ADRIANJJP 0335

6 Reviews for Janet Ann's Design and Decor

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

Janet is such a kind and amazing person who is willing to listen to all of your ideas. When we first met with her I had 1,000 ideas running through my head of how I envisioned our wedding and I didn't know how to probably explain it. I thought people would think I was crazy asking for hanging old windows and a couple other odd ball requests. Janet loved the idea and she ran with it. She made our day even more beautiful then I thought it could be with all of her floral arrangements and special touches. She was a joy to work with and I couldn't imagine having worked with anyone else. People are still raving about my bouquet :)

Sent on 03/09/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2016

Janet is amazing, she was very helpful throughout our wedding planning and always made herself available to us whenever she was needed. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to her! Not only is she talented but also just as kind and warm hearted as well.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Janet was amazing to work with. From the very beginning of the planning process she was able to assist with ideas, decorations designs, and inspiration for the day of our wedding. She brought my ideas to life in ways I could not have imagined. Our wedding was August 20, 2016, a very rough weather week for a wedding. She was able to calmly help prepare us for an indoor wedding in case the weather did not cooperate. She had prepared extra pieces to display if the venue location had to be changed, and had our centerpieces looking amazing. Thankfully we were able to have the ceremony outside, but it was reassuring to know how prepared she was in case of last minute changes. The lighting, tule details, and fresh flowers created a rustic romantic atmosphere for our day. Janet did an incredible job taking our ideas and bringing them to life. I was able to relax knowing that we had such an amazing decorator for our day. She is very easy to work with, and will do whatever it takes to make sure the event looks stunning.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Award

Janet Ann's Design and Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 1844 E. Elm Valley Rd. Buchanan, MI, 49107 See on map