Posh Petals

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Posh Petals is a luxury floral, planning, and design studio based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Their experienced team of designers believes in expressing art and emotion through floristry. On your wedding day, they want you to feel beautiful, loved, and authentically you. Their floral designers will strive to curate designs that personify your relationship. The team hopes that you experience the same joy and happiness that flowers bring them every day.

This business believes that flowers can truly transform any space. Their team of florists is dedicated to helping couples celebrate with custom-designed floral arrangements. Their expert floral designers will get to know you, learn more about your wedding, your personal style, and your event needs. Many couples have a clear vision of what they want for their wedding floral, while others come to the designers for inspiration and guidance. No matter what your wedding needs are, the talented team is ready to help make an event that is truly uniquely you. Posh Petals can assist with everything including:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Ceremony decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Suspended designs

In addition to bespoke floral solutions, Posh Petals is proud to offer planning services that range from day-of coordination to full-service options. Their detail-oriented team can assist with budgeting, vendor selection, timeline construction, and more. From the day you get engaged to the day you walk the aisle, their consultants will be ready to help make the experience as smooth as possible.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Married on 01/29/2022

Stunning and Amazing to work with!

We hired Posh Petals not only for our floral but we also hired Elyse to be our month of coordinator. First the floral. Our consultation call was amazing. I am the first to admit I know pretty much nothing about plants and we were getting married in the middle of winter in Michigan. I told her what I knew I didn't like and I had pulled together a Pinterest board to walk her through on our call. She came back extremely quickly with a quote and images of what she was thinking all within our budget. Our floral turned out amazing for our wedding day we had a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, an arch decorated, center pieces, and long eucalyptus garland. Second, Elyse for month of coordination. 110% the absolute best expense! She is a dream. I am a very well organized person, however, I did not want myself, the wedding party or family having to deal with vendors or anything that went awry on our big day. I wanted everyone to just simply enjoy. We met a little over a month out from the wedding and I gave her all of the details I had. She went ahead and ran with everything. Making decisions that I personally wasn't interested in (the way the napkins are folded is an example), and was simply super woman the day of. I'm sure things inevitably didn't go according to plan but Elyse handled it and I never heard about it. She picked up everything at the end of the night and absolutely made sure that both my now husband and I were more than taken care of on our wedding day. Would recommend Posh Petals for floral and Elyse for month of coordination over and over again!
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing to work with!

As a local wedding venue, we have found that Posh Petals does an excellent job at fulfilling a clients vision! From planning, to day of coordination, to the florals, the Posh Petals team handles it all and is fantastic to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jackie & Cole
    37 photos · 10/20/2018

Liv Lyszyk Photography Liv Lyszyk Photography Wedding Photographers

Posh Petals creates stunning florals and has impeccable service. I am always impressed with their work when I photograph weddings with their florals. I also have stopped in the store a few times to personally have some things done and every time it is a delight. Can't wait to work with you all again!

Shanell Photography Shanell Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning florals and fun personality!

Ideal Events & Design Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

The Posh Petals team always goes the extra mile to ensure their customers are in love with their florals! I love working with them and often recommend them to my clients. Posh Petals is of those vendors who is willing to do whatever it takes to make an event successful.

806 Bridge Street NW Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
Location of (Posh Petals)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding