Posh Petals Reviews

Posh Petals 5
Posh Petals 6
Posh Petals 7

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

The best team for flowers + events

I had the absolute best experience with Posh Petals. An extremely professional team, the best follow-up and responsiveness, and a delight to work with on all fronts. I heard of them through a mutual friend, and I'd 100% recommend them to anyone in my network for upcoming weddings, or events. I hired them for designing my wedding flowers and also hired for day-of coordination. The owner specifically went out of her way to speak with me on several occasions, and to make sure I was pleased during every step of the way. The planners I worked with, Jen & Elyse, are top-notch, and extremely professional. I was stunned with how beautiful the wedding flowers and arrangements turned out at my wedding. It was honestly the highlight of my day, walking into the room and seeing my 'vision' come to life. I would use this team again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much, Posh Petals! Sarah & Joel

Posh Petals 9
    Posh Petals 10
    Posh Petals 11
    Posh Petals 12
    Posh Petals 13

Dan · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience. Flowers looked great

Abby · Married on 09/22/2018

Best experience with posh. They have great visions and are easy to work with

Claudia · Married on 09/22/2018

They did a fabulous job. It exceeded my expectation. The room was perfect.

Erica · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely perfect! I can’t wait for the professional pictures to come in! Thanks for making my day so great!

Posh Petals 14
    Posh Petals 15
    Posh Petals 16
    Posh Petals 17

Jenica · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Posh as my florist and planner was one of the best decisions I made. There are so many things you don't remember for your wedding, but Posh was able to help and make sure we included everything and anything we needed and made a very detailed timeline on how things would run for the wedding day, which was very helpful for me. The bouquets were gorgeous and we had many compliments on all the flowers and decor. They did the set-up and tear-down, so that was one less thing I had to worry about, and if there were any decorations that my family and I got, they set all that up for us as well. They made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night and I would recommend them to anyone. I worked closely with Elyse in planning everything up until the wedding, and Jen and Madison were my wedding planners for the day of, and they were awesome! No complaints here.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Jenica, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are incredibly honored to be able to design your florals on your special day. Jen and Madison loved getting to know you and Kaleb and enjoyed working with the both of you. Wishing you all the best for the next chapter of your lives!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Posh! They truly captured my vision and expanded on it! We originally started off with a floor plan to accommodate 300 people, by after final numbers came in we were at 220. They took quick action to rework the floral design plan.

Planning a wedding from across the country was a bit stressful at times but I never felt the stress with Posh Petals! A fantastic company who values your time, money, and wants your day and florals to be magical.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Brittany, We are so happy that there was one less thing for you to worry about! We know sometimes wedding planning can be overwhelming... So glad that we could be part of your special day like that. :)

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Elizabeth and her team were AMAZING!! They were so sweet and willing to do anything to make my day the best it could possibly be. I texted Elizabeth after work hours and she always replied right away. I gave her my vision through Pinterest pictures and her and her team matched them exactly! Highly recommend using posh for any event. They will bend over backwards to create your dream!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Megan, we recognize how important it is for everything to be as perfect as possible on your big day! We had a fun time designing your florals, and we are so glad that it was what you were envisioning!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Posh petals’s flowers were absolutely stunning! They were flexible when I needed changes to the center pieces and they captured every detail I asked for. Even though they are established in Grand Rapids, they traveled all they way to Brighton. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Posh Petals 18
    Posh Petals 19
    Posh Petals 20
    Posh Petals 21
    Posh Petals 22

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Brittany, we are so happy to hear that your vision was able to come to life! Your color palette is just absolutely stunning and we had so much fun designing it. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day like that!

Shari · Married on 07/14/2018

We loved working with Posh Petals, the flowers were so beautiful and we received many compliments on the arrangements! We especially enjoyed and so appreciated working with Madison and Jen as our day of coordinators, they made everything so relaxed and stress free! I would absolutely recommend Posh Petals to anyone for their wedding floral / decorating needs!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Posh Petals 23
    Posh Petals 24
    Posh Petals 25
    Posh Petals 26
    Posh Petals 27

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Shari, thank you so much for your kind a words! You and Greg, Ali and Scott, the masters and mistresses of ceremonies, and others just really made this wedding so enjoyable and meaningful for us to work at. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy yourselves as you should. Thank you for trusting us!

Desiree · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing work!!! They were so kind and helpful. Flowers were beautiful. They were so kind taking care or all the details. Elyse and Alex,the events coordinators were extraordinary and amazing!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree! We had great fun designing florals for you and also helping out on your big day itself! It was an honor and so thank you for trusting us!

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

Posh Petals was wonderful to work with for our wedding in Grand Rapids! Elizabeth had a ton of ideas at our initial consultation. She also worked with us on pricing and helped identify ways to bring the total within our budget. Everything turned out beautifully. I was especially pleased with the gorgeous hanging floral piece above our ceremony space which they then moved to behind our head table for the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Annie, isn't it amazing what florals and foliage is able to do to a space? We are so happy to be able to customize our designs for you. After all, you deserve the best for your big day! Thank you for trusting us :)

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Posh petals was awesome!! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for flowers, but once I sent over some pictures and we talked about the atmosphere of our wedding they helped pick out really nice flowers. We had to communicate over the phone or email bc we do not live close by, but this was not an issue. They were very responsive and easy to work with. It was nice we could change our order if we needed up until the last few weeks. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Melanie, a lot of brides don't know what they want until they talk about it. And then brides get excited and before they know it, they see it for themselves on the big day! We are so happy that we were able to design something beautiful for you and be a part of your important day like that.

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Posh Petals is the best to work with! They created exactly what I had wanted and everything turned out perfect for our wedding day. I never had to worry about a thing, they took care of it all and had the flowers dropped off right on schedule and they looked amazing! They even made each bridesmaids bouquet unique to match their dresses which were all completely different. Then at the end of the night they had a crew come and clean all the arrangements up, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend using Posh Petals for your event!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Emily, we are so pleased to hear that we were able to bring your vision to life! Unique dresses do deserve unique bouquets and we are so happy to be able to create them. Thank you for entrusting us with your florals, and that you did not have to worry about it at all!

Demi · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals. Wonderful people to work with and amazing floral design. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Demi, thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate them. So happy that we were able to make your big day beautiful with flowers!

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Posh Petals did an amazing job of making our daughter's and new son-in-law's dream day a reality! Everything was perfect! The flowers and decorations were stunning! It was exactly what our daughter wanted! Elyse, our wedding coordinator through Posh Petals, did an amazing job of making the day perfect in every way! Her awesome organizational skills, attention to detail, and calm, pleasant personality make her very good at what she does and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend Posh Petals for a wedding florist. I also highly recommend Elyse for a wedding coordinator.

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

Posh petals helped make our wedding day an absolute fairytale. They worked with my now husband and I on a budget throughout the whole process to make sure we could still get our theme across with a very large bridal party (20 people) and without overspending. Elyse, also from Posh Petals was our wedding planner and my family now jokes she was our angel to help us through. She organized and executed with great communication throughout. It was a great experience all around, I would recommend them to anyone wishing to create a beautiful ambience for any event.

Janelle · Married on 08/12/2017

I love flowers...love them! I had high expectations about the flowers for our wedding, and Posh Petals exceeded them all.

Elizabeth, the owner, is a such a kind, hard-working person, and her staff shares those qualities as well. Posh Petals also offers day of coordination, which I so wish that I could have fit into my budget.

They are constantly hosting events at their space on the westside of GR. If you're not sure, attend one of the events and see their work. I dragged my engaged friend there to make holiday wreaths. She's now sold on Posh Petals as well. Good vibes, beautiful flowers, and they will not try to force you to spend extra money. They work with your budget, not against it.

Couldn't recommend them enough. Still not sold? LOOK AT MY BOUQUET. Or look at their instagram. Stunning work.

Posh Petals 28
    Posh Petals 29
    Posh Petals 30
    Posh Petals 31

Samara · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved working with Posh Petals for our June 2017 wedding! They were extremely helpful in all stages of planning, from brainstorming the look and feel of the event, to proactive problem-solving as our wedding drew closer. I enjoyed the collaborative approach of Elizabeth and her team, and I could tell they were invested in bringing my vision to reality. The tablescapes, bouquets and other details were all so beautiful and completely met my expectations. I can't recommend Posh Petals enough!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Initially, I was hesitant about paying for flowers for our wedding... honestly, it seemed like such a large cost for something that we wouldn't be able to enjoy long term. But I could not be happier making the decision to have real flowers at our wedding and reception... and choosing Posh Petals make it happen. We loved the overall experience with Posh Petals from the initial meet and greet to the finished product. The girls did such an excellent job setting up the tables and our arbor - it was exactly what I was picturing without knowing how to express what I wanted! I also loved the idea of Posh Petals getting their flowers locally, straight of a truck the same day as our wedding! So cool... we highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2017

Even though my flowers were out of season Elizabeth was able to come up with a really pretty design within our budget using mostly those flowers. She's quick to respond to emails and is flexible with meeting times if you're having a hard time meeting with her during the week if she isn't working a wedding/event.

Paige · Married on 04/14/2017

Working with Posh petals was nothing short of amazing. Being a crafty person I tried the whole diy route to save some money on florals since they can be so pricey, however shortly after I realized I am not a florist! Haha I found posh petals and started following them on Instagram and loved everything they did! So I set up a meeting with a Elizabeth but was a little scared because their style was similar to another florist I had talked to who was way above my price range. However Elizabeth was very accommodating with my budget and we talked about things that definitely had to stay and things that we could do without! But I never felt like things were missing or that I had to give up crucial detials! I had 100% percent faith/trust in the posh petals team and just showed them certain things I was wanting and told them I loved everything they did and to just be creative! And they did not disappoint. On the day of they delivered and set everything up and all the arrangements were over and beyond my expectations! (I saved all my bouquets and dried them you can't just throw something that pretty away!) Not only was everything beautiful but it was so hassle free, I never worried about always having to contact them or wondering if they would get my "vision". At the end of the day my flowers were probably my favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much Posh Petals for making my wedding complete! ??

Adrienne · Married on 10/29/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Elizabeth, Elyse, and the Posh team for our flowers, ceremony decor, and reception centerpieces. We had a wonderful first meeting with Elizabeth in GR where she transformed our loose ideas into beautiful concepts. I really wanted to incorporate pumpkins into our October 29th wedding without feeling too "halloween-y" and Posh executed this flawlessly. We loved getting to see a sample centerpiece a month prior to our wedding. It really got us excited to see our idea come to life. The Posh team even let us take the arrangement to our venue for our final meeting to get a feel for the whole look. Our wedding day went flawlessly; Posh was there promptly for set-up for both ceremony and reception. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything turned out!

Brittni · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough how wonderful Posh Petals is. I met Elizabeth personally to do my first consult and she is just the sweetest person. However, everyone was just simply amazing, helpful, and nice. They did such a great job at staying within our budget & re-creating every picture we showed them.