Posh Petals Reviews

108 Reviews for Posh Petals

• Val

Val Dittrich · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Amazing vendor!

The team at Posh was so fun and easy to work with. They completely knocked it out of the park with what they came up with for our wedding. We provided colors, a few images that inspired us and the vibe we were looking for and let them take care of the rest. We had some really fun colorful cacti that we ended up purchasing and still have in our home now. Thank you to the Posh team for your awesome service and floral!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Briana Brackett · Married on 05/08/2020

Such an amazing experience!

We had such a great experience with Posh Petals! We live on the West Side so it was important and amazing to be able to support such a talented local business! Everyone there is so kind and so hype for your wedding! Elyse made me feel so at ease, and just helped to take so much of the pressure of allll the little details off of me. They were so professional, easy to communicate with, and everything turned out so incredibly beautiful. They are so creative, and just have such an amazing vision. Everyone at Posh clearly works so hard. They care so much and put so much effort into even the tiniest details. I can’t imagine using anyone else for such an important day! Also BUNNIES!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • India

India Heard · Married on 02/29/2020

The very best floral of GR

The florist of posh petals are dream makers

Sent on 03/14/2019

Hi India,

Thank you for your kind words! We are excited to be bringing your vision to life :) Thank you for trusting us in this early stage of the process.
  • LizLizotte

Liz Lizotte · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Experience!

We used Posh Petals for our recent downtown Grand Rapids wedding on September 7th, 2019 and had a great experience. From the first time I spoke with Owner and Lead Designer Elizabeth Schenk, I was very impressed by her professionalism and knowledge to help guide me to the the best decision. After receiving our initial quote, she worked with me to adjust our order to fit better into our overall budget, but she didn't make me feel uncomfortable about it at all. The entire staff that we worked with after deciding to go with Posh Petals was very polite, professional and responsive and truly made us feel special. We loved our floral arrangements day of and were very happy with the way Elizabeth and her team were able to bring our vision to life. All of the bouquets were vibrant and beautiful and photographed great! If you go with Posh Petals, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rob Self · Married on 05/26/2019

Flexible, Affordable, and Talented Florist

We are so thrilled with the work Posh Petals did for our wedding at Castle Farms! They went above and beyond to setup a beautiful flower archway in short time for our wedding ceremony and provided stunningly beautiful centerpieces, aisle pieces, corsages, bouquets, boutineers, etc for our wedding! From inspiration photos they took the baton and made beautiful arrangements with our colors and requested flowers in mind. Nothing but professionalism from them as they showed up on time and setup quickly with no issue at all. We highly recommend Posh Petals, they have an extremely high quality product and service especially considering they are affordable.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

The best team for flowers + events

I had the absolute best experience with Posh Petals. An extremely professional team, the best follow-up and responsiveness, and a delight to work with on all fronts. I heard of them through a mutual friend, and I'd 100% recommend them to anyone in my network for upcoming weddings, or events. I hired them for designing my wedding flowers and also hired for day-of coordination. The owner specifically went out of her way to speak with me on several occasions, and to make sure I was pleased during every step of the way. The planners I worked with, Jen & Elyse, are top-notch, and extremely professional. I was stunned with how beautiful the wedding flowers and arrangements turned out at my wedding. It was honestly the highlight of my day, walking into the room and seeing my 'vision' come to life. I would use this team again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much, Posh Petals! Sarah & Joel

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hi Sarah,
    We are so happy that you had a good experience with us! We absolutely loved everything about your wedding. Your amazing king's table, the live band, your lovely families, and of course both you and Joel. Being able to do your floral and also coordinate your wedding was an honor, all of us were honestly obsessed with how the Pantlind Ballroom looked, and of course working with the both of you.

Dan · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience. Flowers looked great

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hi Dan,

We are so glad that you liked the flowers for your wedding! We can't wait to see the photos if you have them :)

Abby · Married on 09/22/2018

Best experience with posh. They have great visions and are easy to work with

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hi Abby,

We are so glad that you had a good experience with us! We have pictures from your day from Karyn, and it was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for including us in your day!

Claudia · Married on 09/22/2018

They did a fabulous job. It exceeded my expectation. The room was perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for the kind words, we are thrilled that we were able to work with you and Abby as well :)

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Posh!

Posh made my vision come to life on my wedding day! Posh was responsive and helped my non-creative brain create an incredible space for my friends and family on my big day. I am not from Grand Rapids and I was worried about planning an out of town wedding... BUT Posh was so helpful in making my wedding plans run smoothly and kept on top of everything. I highly recommend Posh!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Erica · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely perfect! I can’t wait for the professional pictures to come in! Thanks for making my day so great!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hi Erica,

Thank you for the kind words! Making your day was our day made! Thank you for trusting us :)

Jenica · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Posh as my florist and planner was one of the best decisions I made. There are so many things you don't remember for your wedding, but Posh was able to help and make sure we included everything and anything we needed and made a very detailed timeline on how things would run for the wedding day, which was very helpful for me. The bouquets were gorgeous and we had many compliments on all the flowers and decor. They did the set-up and tear-down, so that was one less thing I had to worry about, and if there were any decorations that my family and I got, they set all that up for us as well. They made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night and I would recommend them to anyone. I worked closely with Elyse in planning everything up until the wedding, and Jen and Madison were my wedding planners for the day of, and they were awesome! No complaints here.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Hi Jenica,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are incredibly honored to be able to design your florals on your special day. Jen and Madison loved getting to know you and Kaleb and enjoyed working with the both of you. Wishing you all the best for the next chapter of your lives!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Posh! They truly captured my vision and expanded on it! We originally started off with a floor plan to accommodate 300 people, by after final numbers came in we were at 220. They took quick action to rework the floral design plan.

Planning a wedding from across the country was a bit stressful at times but I never felt the stress with Posh Petals! A fantastic company who values your time, money, and wants your day and florals to be magical.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hi Brittany,
    We are so happy that there was one less thing for you to worry about! We know sometimes wedding planning can be overwhelming... So glad that we could be part of your special day like that. :)

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Elizabeth and her team were AMAZING!! They were so sweet and willing to do anything to make my day the best it could possibly be. I texted Elizabeth after work hours and she always replied right away. I gave her my vision through Pinterest pictures and her and her team matched them exactly! Highly recommend using posh for any event. They will bend over backwards to create your dream!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Megan, we recognize how important it is for everything to be as perfect as possible on your big day! We had a fun time designing your florals, and we are so glad that it was what you were envisioning!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Posh petals’s flowers were absolutely stunning! They were flexible when I needed changes to the center pieces and they captured every detail I asked for. Even though they are established in Grand Rapids, they traveled all they way to Brighton. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Brittany, we are so happy to hear that your vision was able to come to life! Your color palette is just absolutely stunning and we had so much fun designing it. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day like that!

Shari · Married on 07/14/2018

We loved working with Posh Petals, the flowers were so beautiful and we received many compliments on the arrangements! We especially enjoyed and so appreciated working with Madison and Jen as our day of coordinators, they made everything so relaxed and stress free! I would absolutely recommend Posh Petals to anyone for their wedding floral / decorating needs!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Shari, thank you so much for your kind a words! You and Greg, Ali and Scott, the masters and mistresses of ceremonies, and others just really made this wedding so enjoyable and meaningful for us to work at. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy yourselves as you should. Thank you for trusting us!

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

On top of using them as our florist for our wedding, we also booked them as our day of coordinators. Hiring Elyse and Madison as our coordinators was hands down the best decision I made for the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day, they coordinated with all of our vendors, and took care of all rentals. My MOH and I dropped off all of our signage, card box, guestbook items with some instructions the Thursday before the wedding and they set it all up for us the day of. OKAY so onto flowers! I knew flowers were going to be a huge part of our wedding so it was important for me to find a quality florist and Posh Petals exceeded my expectations. I had an initial idea for what I wanted, then I found my dress, and the theme of the wedding switched. Elizabeth was able to change everything around and keep it within our budget. My flowers were absolutely stunning, the blooms were really high quality (I am currently looking at my bouquet from 5 days ago and it is STILL STUNNING) My father built a backdrop for our ceremony and they put blooms and moss onto it. I also had them make me a super cute flower crown for my bridal shower. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Posh Petals for any event you're doing if you want beautiful quality flowers, amazing and personal service, and to work with a local westside company.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Taylor, we are so happy to be able to be a part of your day like that. We had so much fun designing, communicating with you and Joe, planning and being there day of your wedding. You are absolutely wonderful to work with and your kind words really means a lot to us.

Desiree · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing work!!! They were so kind and helpful. Flowers were beautiful. They were so kind taking care or all the details. Elyse and Alex,the events coordinators were extraordinary and amazing!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree! We had great fun designing florals for you and also helping out on your big day itself! It was an honor and so thank you for trusting us!

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

Posh Petals was wonderful to work with for our wedding in Grand Rapids! Elizabeth had a ton of ideas at our initial consultation. She also worked with us on pricing and helped identify ways to bring the total within our budget. Everything turned out beautifully. I was especially pleased with the gorgeous hanging floral piece above our ceremony space which they then moved to behind our head table for the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Annie, isn't it amazing what florals and foliage is able to do to a space? We are so happy to be able to customize our designs for you. After all, you deserve the best for your big day! Thank you for trusting us :)

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Posh petals was awesome!! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for flowers, but once I sent over some pictures and we talked about the atmosphere of our wedding they helped pick out really nice flowers. We had to communicate over the phone or email bc we do not live close by, but this was not an issue. They were very responsive and easy to work with. It was nice we could change our order if we needed up until the last few weeks. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Melanie, a lot of brides don't know what they want until they talk about it. And then brides get excited and before they know it, they see it for themselves on the big day! We are so happy that we were able to design something beautiful for you and be a part of your important day like that.

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Posh Petals is the best to work with! They created exactly what I had wanted and everything turned out perfect for our wedding day. I never had to worry about a thing, they took care of it all and had the flowers dropped off right on schedule and they looked amazing! They even made each bridesmaids bouquet unique to match their dresses which were all completely different. Then at the end of the night they had a crew come and clean all the arrangements up, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend using Posh Petals for your event!

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Emily, we are so pleased to hear that we were able to bring your vision to life! Unique dresses do deserve unique bouquets and we are so happy to be able to create them. Thank you for entrusting us with your florals, and that you did not have to worry about it at all!

Demi · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Posh Petals. Wonderful people to work with and amazing floral design. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Posh Petals's reply:

Hi Demi, thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate them. So happy that we were able to make your big day beautiful with flowers!

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Posh Petals did an amazing job of making our daughter's and new son-in-law's dream day a reality! Everything was perfect! The flowers and decorations were stunning! It was exactly what our daughter wanted! Elyse, our wedding coordinator through Posh Petals, did an amazing job of making the day perfect in every way! Her awesome organizational skills, attention to detail, and calm, pleasant personality make her very good at what she does and wonderful to work with! I highly recommend Posh Petals for a wedding florist. I also highly recommend Elyse for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

Posh petals helped make our wedding day an absolute fairytale. They worked with my now husband and I on a budget throughout the whole process to make sure we could still get our theme across with a very large bridal party (20 people) and without overspending. Elyse, also from Posh Petals was our wedding planner and my family now jokes she was our angel to help us through. She organized and executed with great communication throughout. It was a great experience all around, I would recommend them to anyone wishing to create a beautiful ambience for any event.

Janelle · Married on 08/12/2017

I love flowers...love them! I had high expectations about the flowers for our wedding, and Posh Petals exceeded them all.

Elizabeth, the owner, is a such a kind, hard-working person, and her staff shares those qualities as well. Posh Petals also offers day of coordination, which I so wish that I could have fit into my budget.

They are constantly hosting events at their space on the westside of GR. If you're not sure, attend one of the events and see their work. I dragged my engaged friend there to make holiday wreaths. She's now sold on Posh Petals as well. Good vibes, beautiful flowers, and they will not try to force you to spend extra money. They work with your budget, not against it.

Couldn't recommend them enough. Still not sold? LOOK AT MY BOUQUET. Or look at their instagram. Stunning work.

Sent on 01/12/2018