Chalet Floral and Events

Muskegon, MI View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Chalet Floral and Events is a wedding florist and event decor company based in Muskegon, Michigan. Their team of expert designers creates unique floral arrangements that bring out each couple's style and personality. With an extensive line of decor and rental equipment, they can help couples realize their dream wedding at an affordable price. As a local, family-owned business with more than 30 years of experience, Chalet Floral and Events aims to offer couples sound advice, creative guidance, realistic pricing, and a stunning finished product.

Chalet Floral and Events can assist couples in creating personalized floral arrangements and complete event designs that reflect their styles and stay within their budget. The team can take care of delivery, set up, and clean up for convenient, stress-free service. The flower arrangements they offer include:

• Arch and Altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Alexandria A. Married on 12/18/2021

Winter wedding

I had the best experience with Chalet floral. I was a bride from out of state. I sent photos and emails and they made my vision come to life. They were professional and made this process a breeze. My bridal bouquet was everything I could have ever wanted and more. Our floral garland was to die for. I would highly recommend Chalet floral.
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey M. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely Amazing Experience with Chalet

I was so happy that I went with Chalet floral for my wedding. First off, they were so responsive and so kind every time we talked. They were super accommodating even after I changed my mind on a few things a couple of times. Everything was delivered on time and looked amazing. I gave them the artistic freedom and wasn't super sure what everything would look like but they nailed my vision to a T!
  • Brandi
    Brandi B. Married on 07/12/2021

New Year's Eve Wedding!

Chalet did the flowers and décor for our wedding on New Year’s Eve in Grand Rapids, and everything turned out SO beautiful! The planning process was made so easy, we had one in person meeting about 6 months before our wedding and everything else was done over email and phone. We had no issues with flower selection with our wedding being in the winter! I also loved that we could rent charger plates, table runners, candles, centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres from one vendor – and for a VERY reasonable price! I think my most favorite part of working with Chalet was how they offered to put the flower arrangements in gold plastic vases, within the glass vases, so that guests could take home centerpieces without the mess and they looked gorgeous! Our guests loved being able to take them home. When it came to tear down and returning the rented items, Chalet was very flexible and coordinated with my MOH to pick the items up while I was on my honeymoon. Overall our experience with Chalet was absolutely flawless!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Maddie & Justin
    103 photos · 07/10/2021

Watermark 920 Watermark 920 Banquet Halls

Chalet Floral creates the most elegant, stylish, beautiful floral arrangements! Check out their shop for your event today!

Ryke's Bakery, Catering, & Cafe Ryke's Bakery, Catering, & Cafe Wedding Cakes

Love, Love, Love working with Chalet! They are creative, responsive and they make my cakes look beautiful! What more could a baker ask for?!? I can describe what I am thinking over the phone or send a photo for inspiration and they just seem to "get" it -- You can't go wrong if you choose Chalet.

700 W. Hackley Ave Muskegon, MI, 49441
Location of (Chalet Floral and Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding