Chalet Floral and Events Reviews

179 Reviews for Chalet Floral and Events

• Brandi

Brandi B. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

New Year's Eve Wedding!

Chalet did the flowers and décor for our wedding on New Year’s Eve in Grand Rapids, and everything turned out SO beautiful! The planning process was made so easy, we had one in person meeting about 6 months before our wedding and everything else was done over email and phone. We had no issues with flower selection with our wedding being in the winter! I also loved that we could rent charger plates, table runners, candles, centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres from one vendor – and for a VERY reasonable price! I think my most favorite part of working with Chalet was how they offered to put the flower arrangements in gold plastic vases, within the glass vases, so that guests could take home centerpieces without the mess and they looked gorgeous! Our guests loved being able to take them home. When it came to tear down and returning the rented items, Chalet was very flexible and coordinated with my MOH to pick the items up while I was on my honeymoon. Overall our experience with Chalet was absolutely flawless!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • F

Farai M. · Married on 04/04/2021

Great Value and Service

Everything went so well. I was planning from out of state and communicated via emails and phone calls. The team was very responsive and went above and beyond to make it easy for me. Thanks to you and your team for the amazing service and job well done. Your kindness is rare and I appreciate everything you did to make this wedding a success.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Christy A. · Married on 07/25/2020

Everything

ANYTHING & everything you need chalet floral will help with. Jamie does an amazing job. He is creative, helpful, realistic, and kind. I wouldn’t have been able to have such a beautiful wedding day without him. Thank you so much. You helped make my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Kirsten M. · Married on 04/11/2020

Perfection!

Jamie and the team at Chalet Floral are world class! They built a custom floral arch when the flowers never grew in. Thank you Jamie and the Chalet floral team for making our dreams come true! Also, extremely polite and professional. They came early and set everything up without a glitch!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Chalet Floral!

We were absolutely thrilled to have Chalet Floral be a part of our special day. Jamie is so amazing to work with, you won't find a better florist and event wedding planner in West Michigan. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, patience, and keen eye in making our wedding so magical. It was honestly breathtaking and I am happy to share my experience for future brides. I highly recommend using Chalet Floral for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Melodie K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing flexibility, creativeness and attention to detail.

Professional, detail oriented and made this event exactly what we imagined it could be. Many thanks to the designer and staff!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Julie · Married on 08/30/2019

Perfect Florist!!

We used Chalet floral for our bridal party flowers, centerpieces, decor and linens. They were easy to work with from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. My guests raved about our table decor and centerpieces as well as my bouquet. Everything was delivered and/or ready for pick up exactly when they said it would be. I will use them again whenever I need flowers!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 08/23/2019

Couldn't be happier!

The team at Chalet is the absolute best. They are extremely knowledgeable and so helpful when deciding flowers, table coverings, centerpieces you name it! I had no idea the type of flowers I wanted. I told Jamie my color scheme and he took it from there. When I walked into the church/reception venue on my wedding day I was so, so pleased. The Chalet team listens to brides and does everything in their power to make sure your wedding day is amazing.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jennifer B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

We are not natives to Grand Haven. We took our first recommendation from Trillium Event Center to look into Chalet Floral for our wedding party flowers. With no notice, we in walked in to this busy flower shop and after stating out purpose of getting married they were able to fit us in right away! Their communication and service was amazing!! They fulfilled my vision while still making my bouquet salvageable!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel N. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Bouquets

Chalet listened to my wants and made our dreams come true! They are flexible, fast at communicating and incredibly wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Julie P. · Married on 07/03/2019

Excellent Customer Service

We used Chalet Floral to do some simple decorations to our outdoor wedding venue on July 3, 2019. Jamie Stoner, the wedding coordinator, completely understood that we didn't want to blow our wedding budget doing flowers for an outdoor setting. He came up with simple, affordable ideas that we loved. He was totally conscious of our budget concerns and didn't try to upsell us a bunch of decorations that we weren't looking for. When one of the potted trees blew over, we called and he sent someone right out to our venue to secure it again. We were thrilled with our experience with Jamie Stoner and his crew at Chalet.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Fabulous

My bouquet was simply gorgeous! Better than I could have dreamed! Jaime and the rest of the staff are awesome!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful!

From the first appointment I knew I could trust Jamie with everything! And I am so glad I did because my wedding was beautiful because of him! I told him what I liked and showed him a few pictures for inspiration and that's all he needed. I was so impressed with Jamie's ability to be flexible on the day of the wedding when it decided to rain all day. He knew exactly what to do and turned my reception area into a beautiful ceremony area. We could not have done it without him, and I am so very thankful.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Brown · Married on 06/08/2019

Great work.

They are professional and knowledgeable. Jamie was amazing to work with! He knows his stuff and goes above and beyond to give you tips past just the decorations. Everything was perfect and timely. Stress free vendor.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Julie · Married on 04/13/2019

Chalet Floral did an amazing job for our wedding and they were awesome to work with!!

Chalet Floral did an amazing job for our wedding! We got so many complaints on our beautiful flowers. We would definitely recommend using Chalet for any type of event.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Susan V. · Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Jamie did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. His ideas were perfect for the theme. I would highly recommend Chalet Floral!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • C Beebe

C Beebe · Married on 10/21/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we're were on a tight budget, but still wanted a few flowers for centerpieces on the reception tables.

We also needed to decorate a difficult space. (Tape or tacks on the walls, and balloons were not allowed. We had paper lanterns.) I was told by the venue we had chosen, that Jamie at Chalet was a genius when it came to that sort of thing and he did not disappoint!

For the centerpieces, Jamie suggested a single hydrangea bloom. It had a lot of impact without a lot of cost. It worked beautifully!

They even provided the table coverings and an arbor behind the head table, all for less than another popular rental business in town!

To hang our paper lanterns, Jamie had come up with a solution to hang them, while still following the rules of our venue. Again, it worked beautifully! Guests still talk about our wedding!

Then sadly, this past Spring, my husband was in a motorcycle accident and did not sustain his injuries.

When the funeral home asked me which florist I would like to use, the only one that came to mind was Chalet.

My husband's funeral had a fishing theme, and the crew at Chalet created an awesome spray with fishing equipment worked into it for the casket.

If ever I need flowers or decorations for an event, I know I can trust Chalet Floral to come through and do a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Mistelle

Mistelle S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Chalet Floral

Gorgeous Flowers!! Beautiful table displays and draping at the reception.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Rented almost all our decorations here and they did all our flowers. Everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. I’d recommend to anyone. Jamie and all the staff was great!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Makayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie was amazing to work with. He had so many questions and ideas that I hadn't really given any thought to. His insight was truly incredible and you can tell he both enjoys what he does and is very talented at it. Debbie was fantastic too! I can't tell you how many times I called Chalet during the final two weeks and each time I was greeted with enthusiasm. I changed things up so many times with the sizes of table linens I needed and how many and it was never an issue. Chalet was my easiest vendor to work with and I only have positive things to say about them.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Chalet floral did a phenomenal job! My wedding flowers and decor exceeded all my expectations. My bouquet was breathtaking! Jamie is great to work with and makes planning for your big day a breeze. He was very knowledgeable, reassuring and accommodating. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Chrissy · Married on 09/22/2018

Jamie was AMAZING!!! I came in with very general ideas of what I wanted for flowers and centerpieces and they absolutely knocked it out of the park! We used Chalet for everything- table linens, napkins, table runners, all centerpieces, all bouquets and bridal party flowers, everything and the prices were great! They were so fast and professional in both the setup and removal process at the end of the night! It literally could not have been any smoother!!! Jamie even made sure to incorporate two special brooches (they belonged to both of my late grandmothers) into my bridal bouquet and everything just turned out amazingly! We planned our wedding from across the state and I never once felt worried about any little detail. They're very responsive to any questions that did arise and always accommodated meeting with me when I was available to be in town. You will not at all regret working with them!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Jamie at Chalet Floral was incredible! I seriously can not say enough good things about him! He worked within our budget- which nobody else was willing/able to do. The flowers were beautiful. I would recommend a hundred times over!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Tammie · Married on 09/15/2018

Extremely happy with the service, quality, and communication with this florist. Everything was ordered by phone and sending emails with pictures of designs. Due to the brides bouquet being designed for sentimental reasons, there was no picture to share. I described what I wanted over the phone and it was created even better than I imagined. There is no going wrong with this florist

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lorie · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2018