4554 Pettis NE, Belmont, MI 49306 Map · Phone number

About Forrester Farm

Pure and simple pleasures from Forrester Farm: Fresh floral bouquets, wedding arrangements, botanical decorative items and more.

Beginning with a love of gardening and all things beautiful, Forrester Farm was started in 2000 with a small dream of owner’s Ann Forrester, and has been growing ever since. Providing cut flower bouquets at the local Rockford farmer’s market and creating hand crafted botanical products for local art shows and stores has grown into providing wedding floral design and event coordinating. Hours: by appointment, (616) 874-3453. Visit our website at www.forresterfarm.com
Follow Forrester Farm on

img 1765 51 130087

82 Reviews for Forrester Farm

Natalie Winkler · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Perfect for us!

We worked with Ann from Forrester Farms to arrange our flowers for our small Covid wedding this past October. Ann made the process of planning our wedding flowers super easy, stress-free, and most importantly personal/special! We originally ask Ann to be our vendor for our larger 200 person wedding. She spent 1:1 time with me to show me different flower types and build the perfect arrangments for our tables, bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor. When we realized that covid would prevent us from having our larger wedding and had to change our guest list to just 10ppl Ann was so kind and helped us adapt our plan. We highly recommend working with Forrester Farms!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I would highly recommend Forrester Farms! Ann was fantastic. I was an out of town bride and on numerous occasions we had to reschedule consultations and she was very flexible. I think we changed my quote of what I want on her at least five times and she was nothing but accommodating. She really helped to bring my vision to life! She even helped me design all of my center pieces. I could not have been more pleased with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Annie Moerdyk · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely top notch, above and beyond! A wonderful human being!

I first worked with Annie over 14 years ago when she did my daughter’s wedding. My experience working with Annie was so enjoyable and beautiful that whenever an event calls for flowers, I call her. Just recently, Annie did the flowers for a Baby Shower that I hosted in my home. She makes your dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Forrester Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

Ann at Forrester Farm is wonderful to work with! I love her style, her pricing, and her as a person. She's always pleasant to be around, and sets up weddings quickly and of course, they are stunning! Highly recommended florist!

• Single Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

As a recent bride, I have to say that I soooo loved my flowers! Not only is Ann a super sweet person, she's fantastically talented! After choosing a few different flowers from her book, then emailing her quite a few examples of what I like and why I liked them, she took it from there and they turned out gorgeous! The price, the service, the end result- FABULOUS. I could not have asked fore more beautiful flowers for our special day. I refer all of the brides I work with to Ann and will continue to do so. Relaxing and fun to work with, affordable prices, and beautiful arrangements! It's my pleasure to put my personal and professional stamp of recommendation on Forrester Farms! ~Andrea Booker Single Moments Photography

• 4554 Pettis NE Belmont, 49306 See on map
    Location of (Forrester Farm)