Forrester Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 05/08/2022

Forester Farms Florist

Ann is an exceptional and gifted florist and we are grateful she was available for our daughter's wedding. Ann's encouragement with our 2020 adjustments and change of venue, her vision to bring elegance to the farm and her execution of our expectations was beautifully realized. Her artistry, ideas, and service was a blessing to us and she brought such beauty to our precious day. Forester Farms is absolutely wonderful to work with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley V. Married on 12/11/2021

Ann is FULL of talent and joy!

Working with Ann was an absolute joy! She is such a happy, talented person and passionate about her work. We had to postpone our wedding out a year due to Covid, and she was so flexible and caring towards our situation. She was also great at switching our floral vision to something different a year later when we went over final details. It was amazing seeing our vision come to life on the big day. Everything she promised, she delivered 100 times over! Not only did we get beautiful, whimsical, romantic results, but we had the pleasure of supporting a small, woman owned business too! Would do it again and again!
    Shauna F. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful, highly recommend

Ann is always a joy to work with. Timely and professional, caring and supportive. Highly recommend.
  • Antonia
    Antonia P. Married on 09/25/2021

The best florist!!! Highly recommend!!!!

If you want gorgeous flowers for your wedding or any other important event in your life, I highly recommend Forrester Farm to be your vendor! I had to plan my own wedding (which was in MI) while I was living in AZ. It was a very stressful time for me considering that every other vendor I had (bakers, entertainment, makeup, etc) where not reliable. My Florist, Forrester Farm, was very reliable, professional, and immediately responsive. Not only did they provide beautiful flowers and lanterns for my wedding ceremony and reception, they arranged the decor better than I could have ever imagined! They completely captured my vision of a rustic, but elegant wedding. We had a fall wedding at a farm and my florist provided the perfect selections of flowers at a decent price. They were very affordable! I had family from Chicago and Greece who were extremely impressed with the beautiful bouquet arrangements and with color pallet that we chose. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone who wants to have a MI wedding. I would also like to say that they have the sweetest, most caring workers.
  • Natalie
    Natalie W. Married on 08/15/2021

Perfect for us!

We worked with Ann from Forrester Farms to arrange our flowers for our small Covid wedding this past October. Ann made the process of planning our wedding flowers super easy, stress-free, and most importantly personal/special! We originally ask Ann to be our vendor for our larger 200 person wedding. She spent 1:1 time with me to show me different flower types and build the perfect arrangments for our tables, bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor. When we realized that covid would prevent us from having our larger wedding and had to change our guest list to just 10ppl Ann was so kind and helped us adapt our plan. We highly recommend working with Forrester Farms!
    Shawn B. Married on 07/02/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

Hiring Forrester Farm for my daughter's wedding was the best decision we could have made. Ann Forrester made us comfortable right away, and seemed to instinctively know what we were looking for, despite us not describing our vision very well. She graciously made suggestions and showed us options and was eager to help my daughter realize her vision of sunset colors. By the time we left our first meeting, I was thrilled that Ann was our florist and so excited about the flowers she suggested. On the day of the wedding, Ann was amazing, thinking of things only an experienced and caring florist would do, like providing an extra corsage and boutenier just in case. The quality and beauty of the flowers was breathtaking and the level of service she provided could not have been better. She was prompt, professional, and one of the sweetest women we have ever had the pleasure to work with. I recommend her without reservation. You would be hard pressed to find a better florist.
    Grace V. Married on 07/02/2021

10/10 would recommend

Ann was so lovely to work with. She was kind and understood my vision, and was extremely helpful. I knew I could trust her to choose the perfect flowers for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!!
  • Sally
    Sally C. Married on 06/25/2021

Exceptional

Forrester Farm is amazing to work with! Ann listens carefully to the ideas you have and puts together with the client’s feedback the perfect use of floral and greenery arrangements! I will use Forrester Farm for all my special occasions! Next one coming up, Baby Shower!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 06/25/2021

Wedding flowers and decor

Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was able to make my vision for our wedding flowers and decor come to life, exceeding my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to handle these important details for their special day.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/11/2021
    I would highly recommend Forrester Farms! Ann was fantastic. I was an out of town bride and on numerous occasions we had to reschedule consultations and she was very flexible. I think we changed my quote of what I want on her at least five times and she was nothing but accommodating. She really helped to bring my vision to life! She even helped me design all of my center pieces. I could not have been more pleased with how the flowers turned out.
  • O
    Olivia R. Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing to work with!!!!!!

Ann was the best florist I could ask for! She was so flexible, creative, and accommodating to help make our day as special as it was. We had a few consultations with her and she was able to really capture what I wanted the day to look like. She additionally supplied many of our decorations and helped us rent additional items that she did not have. We had to change venues last minute and totally scrap what we originally planned with about 40 days notice and Ann was so flexible and accommodating to help us fulfill a new vision. I could not recommend her enough for making your day perfect!
    Kris R. Married on 06/04/2021

Creative and beautiful work

Ann has beautiful vision and walked us through the entire process for my daughter's wedding in June, 2020. During COVID we faced several challenges and Ann was supportive and flexible as navigated different venues, etc. She is a wonderful individual and gave us the best service. She worked so hard to make sure our event was just as we wanted it and we are so very pleased with the results!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah C. Married on 05/07/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

I would recommend Forrester Farms to anyone looking for beautiful flower arrangements. Ann was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding. She made my vision come to life and was very receptive to any changes I wanted to make. My wedding was on July 17th, 2020.. right in the heat of the pandemic. Ann's calm, cool and collected personality really help but me at ease. She also goes above and beyond to make sure her service is budget friendly. I had a larger bridal party, of about 20 people total. I was worried I was going to have to sacrifice the beautiful vision I had to stay in our budget. This was not at all the case. Ann worked so well with me to keep everything in our budget. I have only positive things to say. If you are looking for a florist, look no further than Forrester Farms!
    Annie M. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely top notch, above and beyond! A wonderful human being!

I first worked with Annie over 14 years ago when she did my daughter’s wedding. My experience working with Annie was so enjoyable and beautiful that whenever an event calls for flowers, I call her. Just recently, Annie did the flowers for a Baby Shower that I hosted in my home. She makes your dreams come true!!
    Marissa R. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Floral Arrangements

I cannot praise Forrester Farm enough! Not only did Ann work quickly to help out a COVID bride, but the arrangements she put together were beautiful. It couldn’t have fit my vision better. Definitely consider this company for any floral arrangements! They will not disappoint!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful Arrangements

Anne is absolutely fantastic to work with! She helped not only put our arrangements together to fit our theme, but also helped me with since light landscaping ideas since the wedding was in our backyard. Great pricing too!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 02/12/2020

Great service & beautiful design!

Ann was a pleasure to work with for our holiday party. She was very invested in the process, so creative and produced BEAUTIFUL centerpieces. She was very professional and great at communicating throughout the process taking my not so great ideas and executing them to perfection!
    Lisa N. Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful experience

We were thrilled with how great our decor turned out. They did a wonderful job making us feel heard and taking into consideration all our wishes.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

Ann was wonderful to work with for our wedding in September! She was very responsive to emails and accommodating to anything we wanted. The flowers were just stunning and we received many compliments on them! She is very good at making sure everything is taken care of so you don't have to worry about anything. Very affordable prices too!
    Kelley M. Married on 08/06/2019

impeccable customer service

I called Ann a couple months before my son's wedding knowing that it might be too late for her services. I know she had a couple of weddings going on that weekend and preparing for a graduation party, and realized the job might be too big for a friend to tackle. She immediately made me feel like we were best friends, and told me she would get back with me in a day or two. When I spoke with her again she did not hesitate to help me in every way, I just had to send her pictures of what we were hoping for and she made our dreams come true. She also helped substitute flowers to make it economical for that special day. She answered any questions immediately and made me feel very comfortable in the entire process! I would not hesitate to every use her again.
  • Cyndi
    Cyndi G. Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Experience with Ann from Forrester Farms

When I had to move up the date of my wedding due to my mother's illness, my original florist cancelled on me, but referred me to Ann. Knowing that I was crunched for time, she took the information from the first florist and handled all of the details. She was kind, thoughtful and patient, and her designs were breath-taking! She was accommodating and professional on my wedding day. She had the flowers for the girls' hair ready early in the morning, and the remaining flowers were delivered on time. Her pricing was very affordable and her designed still included beautiful roses and unique calla lilies. I highly recommend Ann a Forrester Farms and I will use her again in the future.

Forrester Farm's reply:

Cyndi, It was a gift to be a part of yours and Mark's special day! Thank you for trusting us and for the wonderful review!
    Blessings, Ann, Forrester Farm
    Lia Married on 08/18/2018
    Ann was hands down one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. She is extremely organized and responds quickly to all emails. I have heard horror stories of wedding flowers being extremely expensive, but Ann is reasonable and fair. She listened to my vision and was able to nail it perfectly. She is really one of those people who just takes the stress off of you when planning a wedding. I never had to worry about the flowers or centerpieces because I knew they would be perfect. I would highly recommend Forrester Farms to everyone!
    Katie Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing work

Ann is great! She was able to understand my vision! Would highly recommend!
    Liz Married on 10/07/2017
    Ann was amazing to work with. She brought my ideas to life even better than they were in my head! She was communicative when she had questions or needed clarity, without overwhelming me with a ton of emails. Her passion shines through in all she does!
    Maddie Married on 09/30/2017
    Ann was FANTASTIC to work with. She brought my Pinterest board to life. Even when I wasn't sure exactly sure how to articulate what I wanted - she swooped in and had irresistible ideas. Ann was so understanding and accommodating when it came to last minute changes. She is beyond talented and I couldn't have picked a better florist for my wedding.