Forrester Farm Reviews

84 Reviews for Forrester Farm

• Sarah

Sarah B. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Forester Farms Florist

Ann is an exceptional and gifted florist and we are grateful she was available for our daughter's wedding. Ann's encouragement with our 2020 adjustments and change of venue, her vision to bring elegance to the farm and her execution of our expectations was beautifully realized. Her artistry, ideas, and service was a blessing to us and she brought such beauty to our precious day. Forester Farms is absolutely wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Natalie W. · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Perfect for us!

We worked with Ann from Forrester Farms to arrange our flowers for our small Covid wedding this past October. Ann made the process of planning our wedding flowers super easy, stress-free, and most importantly personal/special! We originally ask Ann to be our vendor for our larger 200 person wedding. She spent 1:1 time with me to show me different flower types and build the perfect arrangments for our tables, bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor. When we realized that covid would prevent us from having our larger wedding and had to change our guest list to just 10ppl Ann was so kind and helped us adapt our plan. We highly recommend working with Forrester Farms!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I would highly recommend Forrester Farms! Ann was fantastic. I was an out of town bride and on numerous occasions we had to reschedule consultations and she was very flexible. I think we changed my quote of what I want on her at least five times and she was nothing but accommodating. She really helped to bring my vision to life! She even helped me design all of my center pieces. I could not have been more pleased with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Rebekah

Rebekah C. · Married on 05/07/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

I would recommend Forrester Farms to anyone looking for beautiful flower arrangements. Ann was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding. She made my vision come to life and was very receptive to any changes I wanted to make. My wedding was on July 17th, 2020.. right in the heat of the pandemic. Ann's calm, cool and collected personality really help but me at ease. She also goes above and beyond to make sure her service is budget friendly. I had a larger bridal party, of about 20 people total. I was worried I was going to have to sacrifice the beautiful vision I had to stay in our budget. This was not at all the case. Ann worked so well with me to keep everything in our budget. I have only positive things to say. If you are looking for a florist, look no further than Forrester Farms!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Annie M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely top notch, above and beyond! A wonderful human being!

I first worked with Annie over 14 years ago when she did my daughter’s wedding. My experience working with Annie was so enjoyable and beautiful that whenever an event calls for flowers, I call her. Just recently, Annie did the flowers for a Baby Shower that I hosted in my home. She makes your dreams come true!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Marissa R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Floral Arrangements

I cannot praise Forrester Farm enough! Not only did Ann work quickly to help out a COVID bride, but the arrangements she put together were beautiful. It couldn’t have fit my vision better. Definitely consider this company for any floral arrangements! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful Arrangements

Anne is absolutely fantastic to work with! She helped not only put our arrangements together to fit our theme, but also helped me with since light landscaping ideas since the wedding was in our backyard. Great pricing too!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 02/12/2020

Great service & beautiful design!

Ann was a pleasure to work with for our holiday party. She was very invested in the process, so creative and produced BEAUTIFUL centerpieces. She was very professional and great at communicating throughout the process taking my not so great ideas and executing them to perfection!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Lisa N. · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful experience

We were thrilled with how great our decor turned out. They did a wonderful job making us feel heard and taking into consideration all our wishes.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

Ann was wonderful to work with for our wedding in September! She was very responsive to emails and accommodating to anything we wanted. The flowers were just stunning and we received many compliments on them! She is very good at making sure everything is taken care of so you don't have to worry about anything. Very affordable prices too!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kelley M. · Married on 08/06/2019

impeccable customer service

I called Ann a couple months before my son's wedding knowing that it might be too late for her services. I know she had a couple of weddings going on that weekend and preparing for a graduation party, and realized the job might be too big for a friend to tackle. She immediately made me feel like we were best friends, and told me she would get back with me in a day or two. When I spoke with her again she did not hesitate to help me in every way, I just had to send her pictures of what we were hoping for and she made our dreams come true. She also helped substitute flowers to make it economical for that special day. She answered any questions immediately and made me feel very comfortable in the entire process! I would not hesitate to every use her again.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Cyndi

Cyndi G. · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Experience with Ann from Forrester Farms

When I had to move up the date of my wedding due to my mother's illness, my original florist cancelled on me, but referred me to Ann. Knowing that I was crunched for time, she took the information from the first florist and handled all of the details. She was kind, thoughtful and patient, and her designs were breath-taking! She was accommodating and professional on my wedding day. She had the flowers for the girls' hair ready early in the morning, and the remaining flowers were delivered on time. Her pricing was very affordable and her designed still included beautiful roses and unique calla lilies. I highly recommend Ann a Forrester Farms and I will use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Forrester Farm's reply:

Cyndi, It was a gift to be a part of yours and Mark's special day! Thank you for trusting us and for the wonderful review!
    Blessings, Ann, Forrester Farm

Lia · Married on 08/18/2018

Ann was hands down one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. She is extremely organized and responds quickly to all emails. I have heard horror stories of wedding flowers being extremely expensive, but Ann is reasonable and fair. She listened to my vision and was able to nail it perfectly. She is really one of those people who just takes the stress off of you when planning a wedding. I never had to worry about the flowers or centerpieces because I knew they would be perfect. I would highly recommend Forrester Farms to everyone!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing work

Ann is great! She was able to understand my vision! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Ann was amazing to work with. She brought my ideas to life even better than they were in my head! She was communicative when she had questions or needed clarity, without overwhelming me with a ton of emails. Her passion shines through in all she does!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Maddie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ann was FANTASTIC to work with. She brought my Pinterest board to life. Even when I wasn't sure exactly sure how to articulate what I wanted - she swooped in and had irresistible ideas. Ann was so understanding and accommodating when it came to last minute changes. She is beyond talented and I couldn't have picked a better florist for my wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Ann was a dream to work with! It's obvious she loves what she does and gets joy from weddings. During our consultation I had brought along pictures from pinterest that I had envisioned for our wedding. Not only was she knowledgeable about the different flowers in the pictures but she was able to pinpoint what flowers would be in bloom for our wedding month and whether or not the quality would be there. She was able to create the look we had dreamt of while adding her own personal touches to the arrangements. Beyond the quality of the flowers and arrangements, Ann was amazing to work with. It felt as though I was talking to a friend or family member and I always was a little bit giddy and excited for the wedding after communicating with her. On the wedding day she delivered the flowers and helped us set them up at the venue. I could not recommend her more! Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Ann Forrester was wonderful to work with for my daughter’s wedding. I heard about her through a coworker. From the start I felt like she wanted to completely understand my daughter’s vision for wedding flowers. We ended up changing some colors and making some additions late in the game and Ann worked really hard to help keep us close to our budget.
    We had loss of power on the wedding day which caused a lot of additional stress and rescheduling of delivery locations which we were able to work out easily with Ann. When the flowers arrived and my daughter saw them all she teared up and said, “Oh, Mom, they look just like I imagined they would!” I still get emptional remembering her reaction. Thank you Ann for being part of our special day.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

Ann did a wonderful job creating the bouquet of my dreams!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Ann was an absolute joy to work with! She is the sweetest and her talent and eye for all things beautiful is undeniable. I knew as the bride I did not have to worry about a thing as soon as we sat down with Ann. She made us feel completely comfortable and was able to capture our vision instantly. I highly recommend her as I know she will not disappoint! I have already missed working with her! :)

Sent on 12/29/2017

Leslie · Married on 10/15/2016

Every interaction; call, email, and meeting --is prompt and thorough. The ability Ann has to arrange flowers is top notch. I had full confdence going into our wedding day the flowers would be gorgeous...When I saw them that day, I was blown away!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Micaela · Married on 10/01/2016

I knew the feel I wanted for my wedding but I had no idea where to start when it came to picking out flowers. Ann went above and beyond my expectations for a florist! She did an amazing job suggesting a variety of different flowers for me to choose. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Months after my wedding I am still getting compliments on how amazing the flowers were. Ann is a one-of-a-kind florist!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ann is wonderful to work with! She opens her home up to you and makes you feel relaxed and really listens to what you want. She got me my quote a day ahead of time and has put up with all of my changes and questions. I cannot wait to see the flowers that she creates for my wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Ann was great to work with! She was so flexible, patient and understanding with making changes to the original concept. The flowers were beautiful! I got a cold on my honeymoon but could still smell the peonies and roses they were so fragrant and lovely!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mallory · Married on 02/06/2016

In the weeks leading up to our wedding day, the flowers were the thing I was most looking for to (besides the groom, of course). And looking back, they are still the highlight.

My husband and I had just arrived back in the States after living in Southeast Asia, and had only a month to organize the details for the big day. Ann from Forrester Farms was our first appointment, and one of the most enjoyable. I had been in touch with her over email a few times with some photo inspiration before the meeting, and when we got there, she had already managed to create the tropics in the midst of a Michigan winter. The bouquets, alter arrangements and the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and exactly (or better, honestly) than what I had imagined: colorful, fun, warm and the unique mix of tropical and winter.

We also really appreciated her enthusiasm and eagerness to make sure we were able to get the flowers we wanted on short notice: ordering just weeks before Valentine's day.

The flowers arrived safely and on time, the prices were reasonable, and if we had needed her help, she even offered to help the guys' pin on their boutonnieres.

Sent on 12/27/2016