Forrester Farm Reviews

Forrester Farm 5
Forrester Farm 6
Forrester Farm 7

Lia · Married on 08/18/2018

Ann was hands down one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with. She is extremely organized and responds quickly to all emails. I have heard horror stories of wedding flowers being extremely expensive, but Ann is reasonable and fair. She listened to my vision and was able to nail it perfectly. She is really one of those people who just takes the stress off of you when planning a wedding. I never had to worry about the flowers or centerpieces because I knew they would be perfect. I would highly recommend Forrester Farms to everyone!

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Ann was amazing to work with. She brought my ideas to life even better than they were in my head! She was communicative when she had questions or needed clarity, without overwhelming me with a ton of emails. Her passion shines through in all she does!

Forrester Farm 8
    Forrester Farm 9
    Forrester Farm 10

Maddie · Married on 09/30/2017

Ann was FANTASTIC to work with. She brought my Pinterest board to life. Even when I wasn't sure exactly sure how to articulate what I wanted - she swooped in and had irresistible ideas. Ann was so understanding and accommodating when it came to last minute changes. She is beyond talented and I couldn't have picked a better florist for my wedding.

Forrester Farm 11
    Forrester Farm 12
    Forrester Farm 13
    Forrester Farm 14
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Ann was a dream to work with! It's obvious she loves what she does and gets joy from weddings. During our consultation I had brought along pictures from pinterest that I had envisioned for our wedding. Not only was she knowledgeable about the different flowers in the pictures but she was able to pinpoint what flowers would be in bloom for our wedding month and whether or not the quality would be there. She was able to create the look we had dreamt of while adding her own personal touches to the arrangements. Beyond the quality of the flowers and arrangements, Ann was amazing to work with. It felt as though I was talking to a friend or family member and I always was a little bit giddy and excited for the wedding after communicating with her. On the wedding day she delivered the flowers and helped us set them up at the venue. I could not recommend her more! Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Forrester Farm 15
    Forrester Farm 16
    Forrester Farm 17
    Forrester Farm 18

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Ann Forrester was wonderful to work with for my daughter’s wedding. I heard about her through a coworker. From the start I felt like she wanted to completely understand my daughter’s vision for wedding flowers. We ended up changing some colors and making some additions late in the game and Ann worked really hard to help keep us close to our budget.
    We had loss of power on the wedding day which caused a lot of additional stress and rescheduling of delivery locations which we were able to work out easily with Ann. When the flowers arrived and my daughter saw them all she teared up and said, “Oh, Mom, they look just like I imagined they would!” I still get emptional remembering her reaction. Thank you Ann for being part of our special day.

Forrester Farm 19
    Forrester Farm 20
    Forrester Farm 21
    Forrester Farm 22
    Forrester Farm 23
    Forrester Farm 24

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

Ann did a wonderful job creating the bouquet of my dreams!

Amy · Married on 05/27/2017

Ann was an absolute joy to work with! She is the sweetest and her talent and eye for all things beautiful is undeniable. I knew as the bride I did not have to worry about a thing as soon as we sat down with Ann. She made us feel completely comfortable and was able to capture our vision instantly. I highly recommend her as I know she will not disappoint! I have already missed working with her! :)

Leslie · Married on 10/15/2016

Every interaction; call, email, and meeting --is prompt and thorough. The ability Ann has to arrange flowers is top notch. I had full confdence going into our wedding day the flowers would be gorgeous...When I saw them that day, I was blown away!!!

Micaela · Married on 10/01/2016

I knew the feel I wanted for my wedding but I had no idea where to start when it came to picking out flowers. Ann went above and beyond my expectations for a florist! She did an amazing job suggesting a variety of different flowers for me to choose. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Months after my wedding I am still getting compliments on how amazing the flowers were. Ann is a one-of-a-kind florist!

Ann is wonderful to work with! She opens her home up to you and makes you feel relaxed and really listens to what you want. She got me my quote a day ahead of time and has put up with all of my changes and questions. I cannot wait to see the flowers that she creates for my wedding!

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Ann was great to work with! She was so flexible, patient and understanding with making changes to the original concept. The flowers were beautiful! I got a cold on my honeymoon but could still smell the peonies and roses they were so fragrant and lovely!

Mallory · Married on 02/06/2016

In the weeks leading up to our wedding day, the flowers were the thing I was most looking for to (besides the groom, of course). And looking back, they are still the highlight.

My husband and I had just arrived back in the States after living in Southeast Asia, and had only a month to organize the details for the big day. Ann from Forrester Farms was our first appointment, and one of the most enjoyable. I had been in touch with her over email a few times with some photo inspiration before the meeting, and when we got there, she had already managed to create the tropics in the midst of a Michigan winter. The bouquets, alter arrangements and the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and exactly (or better, honestly) than what I had imagined: colorful, fun, warm and the unique mix of tropical and winter.

We also really appreciated her enthusiasm and eagerness to make sure we were able to get the flowers we wanted on short notice: ordering just weeks before Valentine's day.

The flowers arrived safely and on time, the prices were reasonable, and if we had needed her help, she even offered to help the guys' pin on their boutonnieres.

Jodi · Married on 10/24/2015

Our wedding venue had Forrester Farm on their preferred vendor list. After working with Ann, we know why! We used Forrester Farm for our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Ann was amazing! They turned out beautifully, exactly what we envisioned. Ann answered any questions I had promptly and was very pleasant to work with. We could not have asked for a better florist!

Ann was wonderful to work with on our special day! We had a beautiful outdoor wedding that was very bohemian and non traditional. She made the process very easy going and the flowers were stunning! She made everything just the way I imagined it, along with flower crowns for the flower girls. I was able to show her pictures of things I liked, and she totally captured it and made it perfect! She provided the votive's and moss covered vases that went perfectly with our bohemian theme. I couldn't be more happy with how they looked!

• Sarah Kramer

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Ann made this whole process simple for me. She doesn't just make floral arrangements she make artistic master pieces. My mother in law could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were (and she is a hard women to impress). I knew exactly what I wanted but I have no knowledge about different species of flowers. I picked the colors and picked the shapes of flowers that I liked to look of and Ann created a work of art. Anyone with an event in the Grand Rapids area should use her for every occasion.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Ann did an amazing job of arranging flowers for our wedding. She even was able to bring in out of season tulips which was my main wish. I highly recommend Ann and Forrester Farm.

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Ann is nothing short of amazing! She is so talented and kind and she makes sure every detail is what you want. She was so wonderful to work with my first time around that when I needed flowers for a second event, she was the first person I contacted. Everything she did was perfect and I knew I did not have to worry about it being otherwise. The care she puts into making your dream become a reality is something you don't often find. I cannot say enough good things about her and my experiences working with her :)

Ann was wonderful to work with! She was so friendly and has many years of experience. She worked to get exactly what I wanted. A huge bonus is she provided all the glasses, vases,votive candles etc so I could rent them from her and not have lots of theses things around my house for years to come. The other even better bonus; she set up everything and for small extra price came to the reception at the need and picked everything up. That was such a wonderful thing because I didn't have to find friends and family to do that and instead they could enjoy the whole evening! I loved working with Forrester Farms and would recommend her over and over!

I loved how special they made me feel! Calling me to make sure I was in love with the flowers and ready on the spot to fix any problems if I wasn't happy!

Laura · Married on 10/03/2014

I HIGHLY encourage you to hire Ann to do your flowers for your special day. Her prices were great and the finished product was exactly as I envisioned. I would also encourage you to get her to set up and break down your event. It was worth the extra expense and made the end of my night stress free. Thank you so much Forrester Farm for helping make my day the best!

Elyse · Married on 09/20/2014

Ann was amazing! She listened to all our of our wants and needs and made them a reality! I couldn't have asked for a better florist, the flowers were absolutely incredible!

Thank you so much!

Ann of Forrester Farm made bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and gathered flowers for me to arrange for tables for my end of August wedding this year. Ann went above and beyond at all moments of this process. From her initial meeting with me to several other meetings leading up to the wedding, she was always patient and kind. We didn't know what exactly we wanted in terms of either colors or style and she always made me feel comfortable and was intuitive. She ended up providing the perfect flowers for our day. She clearly understood what feeling we were going for and the flowers really helped to set the tone for a great celebration! I would certainly recommend Forrester Farm to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Forrester Farm did a beautiful job for our wedding! They were amazing to work with, they were so friendly, and understanding. They do very creative work, for a very reasonable price! I would definitely work with them again!

Erica · Married on 07/26/2014

Working with Forrester Farms for our flowers and decorations was the best experience! I have nothing but good things to say, Ann did a beautiful job with everything and made our day stress free!

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

We got a few quotes from different flower vendors prior to choosing Forrester Farms. We choose them because Ann was a joy to meet and to work with. She was very flexible in what we wanted for flowers and also very reasonable with her cost. We were thrilled at what we got when we finally got to see the arrangements and bouquets on the wedding day. It was perfect for us and just what we wanted. She also did my brothers wedding this past fall and those were beautiful as well!