Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eastern Floral

Making Western Michigan more beautiful one flower at a time

They say if you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life.

Flowers are our passion.  Weddings are not just a job for us but a way of life.  Our design team breaths and dreams wedding flowers.  Our designers work very hard to keep up with the current trends and techniques in wedding flowers.

Because Eastern Floral has locations in Grand Rapids, Holland and Grand Haven we are able to service all of West Michigan.

Check out our Pinterest boards, Facebook page and of course our Wedding Wire page to review some of our most current designs.

Gather your Pinterest boards, schedule a consultation and see how Eastern Floral can make your wedding vision come to life!

Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our wedding consultants.  616-949-2200

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (5)
Event Design (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Crowns (1)

Molly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was open minded to all of our ideas and was very knowledgeable, creative, and professional. My bouquet and the centerpieces were gorgeous. She even made me a mini bouquet to take home since I wasn't allowed by the facility to take flowers outside of the conservatory once they were brought in. She was very thoughtful and I would highly recommend Eastern Floral for your wedding :)

Profile Picture Liz, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eastern Floral went above and beyond my expectations. Molly was amazing in making our vision come to life. We had a pretty loose idea about what we wanted for reception decor and she took it and ran. It blew me away! All of our bridal party bouquets were gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough for all of your floral needs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jackie, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Eastern Floral was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out exactly as I had hopped. I had a pretty good idea of what flowers and style I wanted and the team was able to make it work out perfectly. They were very responsive, worked with me on my budget, and everything was set up and on time. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1466612281 c0fba35e0f59f81d yunanddatwedding 818of965

Free Bridesmaids Bouquet

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: Free Bouquet
This entitles you to a FREE bridesmaids bouquet (Up to $100 value) with the purchase of your wedding flowers from Eastern Floral. Please tell us you saw this great deal on Wedding Wire Call us today to schedule an appointment 616-949-2200
#WWbab9ffd653d515b5

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Very talented and professional.

Working with Eastern floral is a breeze. Their employees are truly passionate about what they do and are so kind and prepared. As a photographer I am always excited when working with them because I know their florals and service are top notch!

Eastern Floral has done many of the weddings I have photographed and their work is absolutely gorgeous!! They are wonderful to work with and their florals always make every image truly come to life!

You all do fabulous work, always a pleasure working with you!

I was at a bridal show in early March with the Eastern Floral table just across the way. When it was over, they graciously gave me one of their sample bouquets. I put it in a vase and enjoyed it in my living room for over a week. It was lovely in my home and would have been beautiful as part of any wedding decor!

90 PROS I KNOW

818 Butterworth Street SW, 2836 Broadmoor Avenue SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49504   See On Map
616-949-2200 (phone) 616-949-9009 (fax)
Monday through Friday 8am - 6pm Saturday 8am - 4pm CLOSED SUNDAYS