Eastern Floral

Grand Rapids, MI View map

$2,500 Typical Price

They say if you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life.

Flowers are our passion. Weddings are not just a job for us but a way of life. Our design team breaths and dreams wedding flowers. Our designers work very hard to keep up with the current trends and techniques in wedding flowers.

Because Eastern Floral has locations in Grand Rapids, Holland and Grand Haven we are able to service all of West Michigan.

Check out our Pinterest boards, Facebook page and of course our Wedding Wire page to review some of our most current designs.

Gather your Pinterest boards, schedule a consultation and see how Eastern Floral can make your wedding vision come to life!

Visit us at www.easternfloralweddings.com to fill out our wedding inquiry form! We can't wait to hear from you.

Best,

The Eastern Floral Wedding Team

• Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Stacy K. Married on 11/27/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Rachel designed my bouquet and it was stunning! She was so kind to work with and was so patient with me and all of my changes! And she was incredibly respectful of my budget and helped make my dreams come to life while staying in my budget. I highly recommend Rachel and Eastern Floral!
  • Skye
    Skye L. Married on 10/04/2020

Wow. Just wow.

The flowers in every aspect of our wedding were stunning, especially my bouquet, and I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements throughout the whole day. Molly helped us dream up the perfect styles to fit our vision for the big day, and was super helpful and flexible even when our vision shifted a bit as the wedding drew closer. When the flowers all arrived they were even better than I could have imagined! Britt was also so fantastic to work with and did a fabulous job on the day-of delivery and setup. The altar decorations and centerpieces tied together so beautifully with everything. I even made some of my own wooden centerpiece decorations, and Molly was able to incorporate some floral pieces to accentuate them. I am also a venue coordinator for an event venue, and I've had the opportunity to work with this team so many times over the years as fellow industry vendors. They are impressive every single time. They are great at communicating and super timely with deliveries and pickups. You will have no regrets entrusting Eastern Floral with your big day, and I must say that decoration and floral arrangements will be some of the most memorable parts of your day when you look back. I'd give 10 stars if I could!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful wedding vendor!

I could not have asked for a better vendor for our wedding flowers! The flowers turned out beautifully and exactly how I had pictured them in my mind. Our ceremony set up was perfect with the flowers on the arch & every bouquet we received was gorgeous. I would highly recommend using Eastern Floral!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kari & Casey
    24 photos · 11/10/2018
  • Savanna & Peter
    50 photos · 10/08/2017

Above & Beyond Catering and Events Above & Beyond Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Very talented and professional.

Liv Lyszyk Photography Liv Lyszyk Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Eastern floral is a breeze. Their employees are truly passionate about what they do and are so kind and prepared. As a photographer I am always excited when working with them because I know their florals and service are top notch!

Hannah Cooper Photography Hannah Cooper Photography Wedding Photographers

Eastern Floral has done many of the weddings I have photographed and their work is absolutely gorgeous!! They are wonderful to work with and their florals always make every image truly come to life!

2836 Broadmoor Ave Se Grand Rapids, MI, 49512
800-494-2202

Monday through Friday 9am - 5:30pm Saturday 9am - 2pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Location of (Eastern Floral)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding