Eastern Floral Reviews

Eastern Floral 5
  • Katie

Katie Danhof · Married on 12/27/2019

Hands down, amazing...

Molly is amazing. Hands down. I can't say we know a whole lot about flowers so we put our flower budget and creative freedom into Molly's hands and my goodness did she DELIVER. Our flower arrangements were everything we didn't even know we wanted! Molly might have nailed our theme better than we did. The simplicity and elegant greens paired perfect for our winter wedding. Job very well done.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Audrey Durkop · Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful and Talented

I worked with Molly from Eastern Floral for our Wedding this year and I cannot begin to explain how happy I am that we did. Molly's artistic eye really shows in every single bouquet, corsage, boutonnière, and center piece! I came to her with a rough idea and let her run with it and I was blown away with what she created. She really brought my ideas to life and everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hello, Audrey!

Thank you SO much for your kind words! It was an absolute joy to work with you- your vision was absolutely stunning! Sending you all our warmest wishes!

-Molly & the Wedding Team

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Best I Could Have Asked For!

I truly loved working with Eastern Floral! Each step of the process was completely tailored to my vision and turned out even better than I imagined. If you have the chance to work with Molly, DO IT, she was so helpful and always made herself available to answer my many questions.

Eastern Floral 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Karisa

Karisa Mendez · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Bouquet

We had a small wedding of 18 on the beach with no bridal party, so it was a big deal to have a beautiful bridal bouquet to also serve as a centerpiece as we were all sitting together. We stopped in one week before, and had only a slight idea of what we had in mind. The lovely lady ( I feel terrible I can’t remember her name ) and the gentleman (I’m terrible with names!) did such a great job helping us put a beautiful arrangement together, and we left feeling so happy and important! Great customer service is not easy to come by these days, and we were over the moon with our experience! We will continue to recommend Easter Floral to everyone we know!

Eastern Floral 12
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Lindsy

Lindsy · Married on 05/26/2019

Service and product was perfect!

Our wedding was at the Goei Center, so we were required to use Eastern Floral. With that said, they did an amazing job and I'm so glad we did!

Eastern Floral 13
    Eastern Floral 14
    Eastern Floral 15
    Eastern Floral 16
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Hello, Lindsy!

Your big day was an absolute dream! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us, and being so wonderful to work with! Sending you all our best and brightest wishes!
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful!

Eastern Floral was so great. We had to use them because our venue partnered with them, but they didn’t disappoint. They were so easy to work with, and during our meetings, we described our vision and they drew it all down. I don’t know much about what flowers would be good, but I didn’t have to. They just filled out the questions on the form as we talked and then I received a proposal a few days later with everything listed in it. They made it so easy. Then we were able to go in the day before the wedding to see our flowers, which were absolutely beautiful.

Eastern Floral 17
    Eastern Floral 18
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Hello, Jordan!

Thank you so much for your kind words- it was an absolute joy to work with you! We loved designing for you, and having the honor of being a part of your special day!

Best Wishes!

Teri Drury · Married on 03/23/2019

Molly is amazing!

The flowers turned out perfectly. Molly was great, she was able to get exactly what I wanted in a simple way at a low cost!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hello, Teri!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big day- sending you our best wishes!
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

Don’t hesitate to book this vendor!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you, Aimee! Your wedding was so much fun to design! Sending you our best wishes for a beautiful, bright future together!
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 10/27/2018

Linda Kaufman

I couldn’t possibly be happier with our wedding flowers and the service at Eastern Floral! Molly is a joy to work with and although she is serving many customers at the same time she makes you feel as though you are her only client with the level of attention that she pays to every detail of your unique tastes and wedding plan! LOVED the bouquets, boutonnières and arrangements that she designed for our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Linda! We wish you all of the best in your future as Husband and wife!
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous

Molly was very accommodating and did an amazing job! The flowers were more beautiful than we expected. Everyone says no one pays attention to your flowers and centerpieces, but many people commented on how gorgeous they were, and we thought so too. She did a great job of not overdoing it, but not under doing it, as requested.

Eastern Floral 19
    Sent on 12/14/2018

Hello, Rhonda!

Thank you so much for your kind words- with the fun colors and style you have, you made our jobs easy! It was an absolute honor to design for you!
  • Archna

Archna Vekaria · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Bouquets and Amazing Service!

Where do I start?! If you're getting married anywhere near Grand Rapids, your flowers MUST be from here! Molly helped to perfectly bring my vision to life and I could not have been happier with any of the pieces that she put together! My bouquet was stunning and the perfect amount of everything I wanted, and the bridesmaids loved their bouquets! From our flower dog's collar, the boutonnieres and corsages, to the altar piece, every arrangement was stunning and so perfectly executed. Molly was incredibly responsive, and clearly knows what she's doing. She was easy to work with and made my wedding floral dreams a reality.

Eastern Floral 20
    Eastern Floral 21
    Eastern Floral 22
    Eastern Floral 23
    Eastern Floral 24
    Sent on 01/05/2019

Lydia · Married on 09/14/2018

We worked with Eastern Floral at The Cheney Place in September 2018. And I'm honestly sad that I won't be working with Molly at Eastern Floral anymore now that my wedding's over. She was so sweet and so wonderful. Eastern Floral was amazing to work with! Our florist, Molly, was very responsive to email and totally happy to make any and all changes we needed. She was super accommodating with our budget and found work arounds for us to still get what we wanted. She created something so unique and beautiful, we are still getting compliments on the flowers. I had never seen anything like what she created for us, and I was seriously blown away. The flowers were so beautiful, I literally CRIED when I saw them. (And I didn't even cry during my vows!) The service was impeccable, the design was a knockout, and I feel like I've gained a friend in Molly. I wish I could give them more than five stars.

Eastern Floral 25
    Eastern Floral 26
    Sent on 09/30/2018

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank You Lydia for taking the time to share your experience with us! We LOVED the flower color and choices that you picked! Wishing you all of the best!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Molly and her team were amazing! They took my vision and turned it into reality- and it really came out better than I had imagined. Even when I had a last minute change with the ceremony, Molly was able to pull together some beautiful floral details to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you for your Kind words Megan! We are so happy that everything worked out with the changes to the Ceremony! Wishing you all of the best!

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Molly is absolutely amazing! We used the Goei Center as our wedding venue so Eastern Floral provided the flowers for our ceremony and reception and we certainly were not disappointed. At our consultation Molly really listened to our ideas and made everything come together beautifully. My bouquet was even better than I could have ever imagined and I received so many compliments from our guests on all of our floral arrangements. I was able to rent centerpieces and decorations from Eastern Floral at a great price that really tied everything together. I cannot say enough good things about Eastern Floral and the quality of service they provide!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Liz · Married on 04/07/2018

Molly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was open minded to all of our ideas and was very knowledgeable, creative, and professional. My bouquet and the centerpieces were gorgeous. She even made me a mini bouquet to take home since I wasn't allowed by the facility to take flowers outside of the conservatory once they were brought in. She was very thoughtful and I would highly recommend Eastern Floral for your wedding :)

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/28/2017

Eastern Floral went above and beyond my expectations. Molly was amazing in making our vision come to life. We had a pretty loose idea about what we wanted for reception decor and she took it and ran. It blew me away! All of our bridal party bouquets were gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough for all of your floral needs.

Eastern Floral 27
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jackie! We are so honored to have been part of your special day! Wishing you all of the best!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Eastern Floral was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out exactly as I had hopped. I had a pretty good idea of what flowers and style I wanted and the team was able to make it work out perfectly. They were very responsive, worked with me on my budget, and everything was set up and on time. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jill · Married on 09/09/2017

Molly was amazing to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for bouquets (which some of the flowers in the picture would of been out of season for the day of my wedding) so it was kind of hard to be able to tell what the final outcome would look like. All I have to say is Molly and the rest of the staff at Eastern Floral did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Eastern Floral and Molly were a pleasure to work with! The Chuppah turned out incredible as did all the bridal party flowers and centerpieces.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for choosing Eastern Floral to be part of your wedding day! Thank you also for your kind review! Your Chuppah was so beautiful!!!!! We are glad you loved it! Wishing you all of the best! Molly and Brenda

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

Would recommend eastern floral to everyone in Grand Rapids area! Flowers were beautiful and they were awesome to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you Julie! We really enjoyed working with you! Wishing you all of the best!

Julia · Married on 06/01/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with Eastern floral. I gave them pictures for inspiration and they exceeded my expectations 100%. We worked with Molly and she was incredible. All was done at a fair price, perfect for any budget.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Julia, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a total joy to be part of your special day! Wishing you all of the best!!

Brit · Married on 02/25/2017

Eastern floral made my wedding day, beyond what I envisioned, beautiful. Molly was flexible with my needs and created perfect pieces from simply hearing my wants. I planned out of state, but with open communication and trusting their expertise my day was a no stress, dream come true.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Britt, Thank you for the kind review! You and Lisa had the absolute perfect wedding! I could have stayed there all day! We truly wish you all of the best!
    Brenda & Molly

Callie · Married on 02/04/2017

Brenda and Molly were amazing to work with! They were very professional and listened to everything I had to say about my dream wedding flowers. They created the most BEAUTIFUL centerpieces, decorations and bouquets. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone! Thank you for the wonderful masterpieces you created for my big day!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Callie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share with future brides your wonderful experience. Wishing you all of the best!
    Molly & Brenda

Callie · Married on 02/04/2017

I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone and everyone. The service and responsiveness was amazing. Everyone listened to what I wanted for the wedding flowers and it was even better than I was hoping for!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank You! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Eastern Floral weddings! We wish you all of the best!

Allison · Married on 01/06/2017

We wanted very simple bouquets for my bridesmaids and tables, and a some a bit bigger for my bridal one and surrounding the alter. No matter the size or types of flowers in the bouquets, they were all so well-arranged and freshest they could be! Made me feel so confident on our wedding day. Loved them.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Allison, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Trevor. Wishing you all of the best!
    Brenda & Molly