165 Reviews for Eastern Floral

Event Design (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Crowns (1)
165 Eastern Floral Reviews

Molly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was open minded to all of our ideas and was very knowledgeable, creative, and professional. My bouquet and the centerpieces were gorgeous. She even made me a mini bouquet to take home since I wasn't allowed by the facility to take flowers outside of the conservatory once they were brought in. She was very thoughtful and I would highly recommend Eastern Floral for your wedding :)

Profile Picture Liz, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eastern Floral went above and beyond my expectations. Molly was amazing in making our vision come to life. We had a pretty loose idea about what we wanted for reception decor and she took it and ran. It blew me away! All of our bridal party bouquets were gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough for all of your floral needs.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Eastern Floral was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out exactly as I had hopped. I had a pretty good idea of what flowers and style I wanted and the team was able to make it work out perfectly. They were very responsive, worked with me on my budget, and everything was set up and on time. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Molly was amazing to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for bouquets (which some of the flowers in the picture would of been out of season for the day of my wedding) so it was kind of hard to be able to tell what the final outcome would look like. All I have to say is Molly and the rest of the staff at Eastern Floral did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Eastern Floral and Molly were a pleasure to work with! The Chuppah turned out incredible as did all the bridal party flowers and centerpieces.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Would recommend eastern floral to everyone in Grand Rapids area! Flowers were beautiful and they were awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Couldn't have been more pleased with Eastern floral. I gave them pictures for inspiration and they exceeded my expectations 100%. We worked with Molly and she was incredible. All was done at a fair price, perfect for any budget.

Profile Picture Julia, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly was wonderful in helping me through the process, making great suggestions, and trying to understand what I was going for on our budget. She was awesome!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A little more expensive than some other floral vendors, but well worth the premium pricing. We were very pleased with the entire planning process and the final product. Molly and Brenda were fantastic to work with, I'd recommend them for sure.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/5/17, 1 Review
4.7

Eastern Floral was great to work with! They were very responsive in getting back to all my emails and professional when meeting with them. They took my Pinterest pictures and brought them to life. I am not very educated the area of flowers, but they were able to create what I wanted. I loved being able to have a preview the day before to see the flowers. Everything on the wedding day went smoothly. Flowers were delivered fresh and on time and set up beautifully.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Eastern floral made my wedding day, beyond what I envisioned, beautiful. Molly was flexible with my needs and created perfect pieces from simply hearing my wants. I planned out of state, but with open communication and trusting their expertise my day was a no stress, dream come true.

Profile Picture Brit, 2/25/17, 1 Review
4.7

The flowers were beautiful and everyone I worked with was responsive and helpful and willing to make things work for my budget!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone and everyone. The service and responsiveness was amazing. Everyone listened to what I wanted for the wedding flowers and it was even better than I was hoping for!

Profile Picture User7852453, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brenda and Molly were amazing to work with! They were very professional and listened to everything I had to say about my dream wedding flowers. They created the most BEAUTIFUL centerpieces, decorations and bouquets. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone! Thank you for the wonderful masterpieces you created for my big day!

Profile Picture Callie, 2/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We wanted very simple bouquets for my bridesmaids and tables, and a some a bit bigger for my bridal one and surrounding the alter. No matter the size or types of flowers in the bouquets, they were all so well-arranged and freshest they could be! Made me feel so confident on our wedding day. Loved them.

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Eastern Floral really saw my vision and executed it wonderfully! The flowers were gorgeous and the greens used in other elements of our wedding really added to the overall feel. It was great working with Brenda and the team at Eastern Floral. Thanks!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Good experience, very accommodating. A bit expensive, but beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture laura, 11/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eastern Floral knocked it out of the park with my beautiful wedding bouquets! They also provided the center pieces for our tables, and I was so happy with how it all came together. Brenda and Christa worked with me to make my Pinterest Board a reality! They are on the pricier end, but with a discount for using the Goei it was manageable!

Profile Picture User7393418, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

They made my Pinterest wedding come to life! Extremely responsive and I loved my floral preview the day before the wedding! Everyone I worked with, mainly Brenda and Christa were absolutely amazing and so helpful!

Profile Picture User5241540, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

On the day of my wedding, Eastern floral really came through for me. DreamScapes Dessert forgot to put flowers on our cake. Within 30 mins, someone was to my venue with matching flowers, decorating my cake.
I didn't like that:
-I ended up working w/ a total of 3 different florists due to Christa being on maternity leave (which I wasn't notified of-found out when I asked Christa a question I was defaulted to Molly (2nd florist)).
-I had to resend all of the décor I wanted again. I had voiced my concern about prices to both Christa and Molly, since my mom had become very ill and treatment was expensive, but either would give me options for what I was looking for (I have no idea which flowers are more pricey than others, or names of flowers-would have been nice to have help/options for deciding).
I received an email from Brenda (florist #3) on a Monday saying I needed everything ordered by Friday. I work full time and was trying my best to hurry and get things done. I communicated the time crunch and décor changes to Molly, who did not seem to understand what I wanted, even though I specifically stated the changes via email several times.
After several quote changes, it was now Thursday and I received the final quote for the décor/ flowers which was STILL incorrect. When I emailed Molly back, I received an email from her saying I would have to go through Brenda now because she will be at school all of Thursday.....I was so stressed out. Brenda finally got it done.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Brenda at Eastern Floral. She was incredibly easy to work with. She answered my emails in a timely fashion. I gave her ideas for the flowers for my wedding and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend working with both eastern floral and with Brenda.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers. Some miscommunication and missing flowers due to it but other than that great !

Profile Picture User6333099, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eastern Floral was such a pleasure to work with! They were very easy to talk with and understood exactly what we were looking for. They offer a preview before the wedding so you're happy with what you're getting the day of. They let us change our minds multiple times and were more than pleasant about it. An example of how out-of-their-way they go is that we forgot to order a bouquet for our flower girl (despite looking over our quote a million times) and they made one up for her the day before! They are very organized and keep very good records of all the conversations and ideas we put together. As a bride I couldn't be any happier with a florist. And the flowers were beautiful. They were all perfectly bloomed and the exact colors we were looking for. I took home all the flowers I could round up at the end of the night and they lasted 2 weeks before my husband told me that someday I'll have to let them go :) Eastern Floral does not disappoint!

Profile Picture Britni, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
3.2

I ended up being extremely happy with all Eastern Floral did! I was disappointed in the amount of time it took to receive an email response with changes, but everything worked out in the end. Thank you for being flexible and changing things last minute for me!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding thanks to Christa from Eastern Floral! The light blue hydrangeas and white roses were a perfect combination for the pomander balls and bouquets. You took my pictures from Pinterest and made them a reality! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews