Eastern Floral Reviews

168 Reviews for Eastern Floral

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

168 Eastern Floral Reviews

Lydia · Married on 09/14/2018

We worked with Eastern Floral at The Cheney Place in September 2018. And I'm honestly sad that I won't be working with Molly at Eastern Floral anymore now that my wedding's over. She was so sweet and so wonderful. Eastern Floral was amazing to work with! Our florist, Molly, was very responsive to email and totally happy to make any and all changes we needed. She was super accommodating with our budget and found work arounds for us to still get what we wanted. She created something so unique and beautiful, we are still getting compliments on the flowers. I had never seen anything like what she created for us, and I was seriously blown away. The flowers were so beautiful, I literally CRIED when I saw them. (And I didn't even cry during my vows!) The service was impeccable, the design was a knockout, and I feel like I've gained a friend in Molly. I wish I could give them more than five stars.

Eastern Floral 1
    Eastern Floral 2
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Molly and her team were amazing! They took my vision and turned it into reality- and it really came out better than I had imagined. Even when I had a last minute change with the ceremony, Molly was able to pull together some beautiful floral details to make our wedding perfect.

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Molly is absolutely amazing! We used the Goei Center as our wedding venue so Eastern Floral provided the flowers for our ceremony and reception and we certainly were not disappointed. At our consultation Molly really listened to our ideas and made everything come together beautifully. My bouquet was even better than I could have ever imagined and I received so many compliments from our guests on all of our floral arrangements. I was able to rent centerpieces and decorations from Eastern Floral at a great price that really tied everything together. I cannot say enough good things about Eastern Floral and the quality of service they provide!

Liz · Married on 04/07/2018

Molly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was open minded to all of our ideas and was very knowledgeable, creative, and professional. My bouquet and the centerpieces were gorgeous. She even made me a mini bouquet to take home since I wasn't allowed by the facility to take flowers outside of the conservatory once they were brought in. She was very thoughtful and I would highly recommend Eastern Floral for your wedding :)

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/28/2017

Eastern Floral went above and beyond my expectations. Molly was amazing in making our vision come to life. We had a pretty loose idea about what we wanted for reception decor and she took it and ran. It blew me away! All of our bridal party bouquets were gorgeous. I can't recommend them enough for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Eastern Floral 3

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jackie! We are so honored to have been part of your special day! Wishing you all of the best!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Eastern Floral was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out exactly as I had hopped. I had a pretty good idea of what flowers and style I wanted and the team was able to make it work out perfectly. They were very responsive, worked with me on my budget, and everything was set up and on time. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Jill · Married on 09/09/2017

Molly was amazing to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I had in mind for bouquets (which some of the flowers in the picture would of been out of season for the day of my wedding) so it was kind of hard to be able to tell what the final outcome would look like. All I have to say is Molly and the rest of the staff at Eastern Floral did an amazing job!

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Eastern Floral and Molly were a pleasure to work with! The Chuppah turned out incredible as did all the bridal party flowers and centerpieces.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for choosing Eastern Floral to be part of your wedding day! Thank you also for your kind review! Your Chuppah was so beautiful!!!!! We are glad you loved it! Wishing you all of the best! Molly and Brenda

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

Would recommend eastern floral to everyone in Grand Rapids area! Flowers were beautiful and they were awesome to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank you Julie! We really enjoyed working with you! Wishing you all of the best!

Julia · Married on 06/01/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased with Eastern floral. I gave them pictures for inspiration and they exceeded my expectations 100%. We worked with Molly and she was incredible. All was done at a fair price, perfect for any budget.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Julia, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a total joy to be part of your special day! Wishing you all of the best!!

Brit · Married on 02/25/2017

Eastern floral made my wedding day, beyond what I envisioned, beautiful. Molly was flexible with my needs and created perfect pieces from simply hearing my wants. I planned out of state, but with open communication and trusting their expertise my day was a no stress, dream come true.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Britt, Thank you for the kind review! You and Lisa had the absolute perfect wedding! I could have stayed there all day! We truly wish you all of the best! Brenda & Molly

Callie · Married on 02/04/2017

Brenda and Molly were amazing to work with! They were very professional and listened to everything I had to say about my dream wedding flowers. They created the most BEAUTIFUL centerpieces, decorations and bouquets. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone! Thank you for the wonderful masterpieces you created for my big day!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Callie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share with future brides your wonderful experience. Wishing you all of the best! Molly & Brenda

Callie · Married on 02/04/2017

I would recommend Eastern Floral to anyone and everyone. The service and responsiveness was amazing. Everyone listened to what I wanted for the wedding flowers and it was even better than I was hoping for!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank You! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Eastern Floral weddings! We wish you all of the best!

Allison · Married on 01/06/2017

We wanted very simple bouquets for my bridesmaids and tables, and a some a bit bigger for my bridal one and surrounding the alter. No matter the size or types of flowers in the bouquets, they were all so well-arranged and freshest they could be! Made me feel so confident on our wedding day. Loved them.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Allison, Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Trevor. Wishing you all of the best! Brenda & Molly

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Eastern Floral really saw my vision and executed it wonderfully! The flowers were gorgeous and the greens used in other elements of our wedding really added to the overall feel. It was great working with Brenda and the team at Eastern Floral. Thanks!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Emily, It was such an honor working with You and Nate! The flowers that you picked out were absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for your review of our services! Wishing you both all of the best!
  • User5241540 · 1+ year ago

They made my Pinterest wedding come to life! Extremely responsive and I loved my floral preview the day before the wedding! Everyone I worked with, mainly Brenda and Christa were absolutely amazing and so helpful!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Wishing you both all of the best!

Aubrey · Married on 10/14/2016

I worked with Brenda at Eastern Floral. She was incredibly easy to work with. She answered my emails in a timely fashion. I gave her ideas for the flowers for my wedding and they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend working with both eastern floral and with Brenda.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! It was a complete joy to work with you! Wishing you all of the best!

Britni · Married on 08/27/2016

Eastern Floral was such a pleasure to work with! They were very easy to talk with and understood exactly what we were looking for. They offer a preview before the wedding so you're happy with what you're getting the day of. They let us change our minds multiple times and were more than pleasant about it. An example of how out-of-their-way they go is that we forgot to order a bouquet for our flower girl (despite looking over our quote a million times) and they made one up for her the day before! They are very organized and keep very good records of all the conversations and ideas we put together. As a bride I couldn't be any happier with a florist. And the flowers were beautiful. They were all perfectly bloomed and the exact colors we were looking for. I took home all the flowers I could round up at the end of the night and they lasted 2 weeks before my husband told me that someday I'll have to let them go :) Eastern Floral does not disappoint!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Britni, Thank you so much for your kind review! You were such a joy to work with! I am so happy to hear how long your flowers lasted and that you loved them so much! Wishing you all of the best! Christa, Brenda and Molly

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

We had absolutely beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding thanks to Christa from Eastern Floral! The light blue hydrangeas and white roses were a perfect combination for the pomander balls and bouquets. You took my pictures from Pinterest and made them a reality! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Eastern Floral's reply:

Amy, Thank you for your kind review! We truly enjoyed working with you! Wishing you all of the best!

Bethany · Married on 07/15/2016

Eastern floral was soo wonderful! We met with Christa once before the wedding and didn't really have any idea of what we wanted. She was able to take what little guidance we were able to give her and offer so many ideas and recommendations that made our wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Bethany, Thank you for your kind words! We had a lot of fun designing your wedding flowers! You make a beautiful bride! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • MrsPettit

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Christa and Brenda did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding but more importantly they were SO helpful during the planning process. The initial consultation is so thorough and then even though I had revision, after revision, after revision, they were always prompt to update invoices and answer e-mails. The flowers were gorgeous and helped my vision come to life -- thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank You Megen for your kind words! I can not wait to see pictures of the whole wedding! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! You were a complete joy to work with! Our wedding team wished You and Rob all of the best!
  • F

Francine · Married on 05/14/2016

Eastern floral was absolutely amazing to work with. My fiance and I are very attentive to detail and Eastern Floral made it very easy for us to relax and trust them, not to mention their attention to detail was on point!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Francine, Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was our pleasure to be part of you and Kevin's wedding day. We wish you all of the best! Christa and Brenda

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2016

Eastern Floral did a beautiful job on our bouquets and was very consultative and helpful throughout the process! We loved working with them.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Thank You for your kind words Shannon! You were a complete Joy to work with! Wishing you all of the best!!!!

Lyndsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Eastern Floral was so professional and helpful. They were very timely in responding to my questions and I LOVE how they sent a picture of my bouquet the day before the wedding. They were very easy to work with, and my bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Better than I could have ever imagined it!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Lindsey, Thank you for your kind words! You were such a joy to work with! I really appreciate you! Blessings!!!! - Christa and Brenda

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2016

Eastern Floral did an incredible job for my wedding! The flowers were amazing and the design team created truly beautiful pieces for us. When planning my wedding, flowers were what I was most excited about, and we were more than satisfied with how it all turned out. Christa helped turn my vision into a reality and Brenda was helpful with any questions I had and very responsive to my emails.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Eastern Floral's reply:

Jessica, What can we say about your wedding other than it was STUNNING!!!!! You planned every detail so well! Thank you so much for choosing Eastern Floral to be part of your wedding day! It is truly an honor to work with beautiful brides like you!