About Gilmore Catering
What is Gilmore Catering?
Gilmore Catering--the award-winning catering division of The Gilmore Collection--serves West Michigan from the lakeshore to downtown Grand Rapids and beyond.
We specialize in chef-driven, restaurant-quality cuisine using only the best in fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Our event managers, service staff, and culinary teams are creative, knowledgeable, and courteous, and there is no event too large, too intimate or too specialized for us to execute flawlessly from beginning to end. Make sure your special day is perfect. We certainly will.
In addition to relationships with the best photographers, DJs, and design experts, we also manage a variety of unique venues, including:
The B.O.B. (an acronym for Big Old Building) is located in downtown Grand Rapids. The 70,000-square-foot, four- story, red brick building was constructed in 1903 as Judson's grocery warehouse. It stood vacant for decades before The Gilmore Collection began its transformation, ultimately saving it from demolition.
The building has several different spaces:
- L3VEL - This spacious, warehouse-style room encompasses a majority of the third floor and features exposed brick and beams, large windows over-looking downtown Grand Rapids, private and semi-private spaces, and more. Seats up to 300 guests.
- Eve - Four floors above the busy city streets sits this thoroughly modern lounge with a circular center bar, DJ booth, dance floor, nightclub lighting, and bottle service. Seats up to 140 guests.
- H.O.M.E. - The House of Music & Entertainment has the high-energy of a live music venue because that's exactly what it is. A fully equipped stage, dance floor, spacious bar, and rustic lounge make it the perfect space for the perfect cocktail party. Holds up to 200 guests.
- B.O.B.'s Brewery - An honest-to-goodness Michigan brewery awaits in the bottom level of The B.O.B. The perfect spot for a bachelor or bachelorette party. Holds up to 80 guests.
- Bottle Lodge - This private room is comforting, inviting, and perfect for a rehearsal dinner with its rich, dark wood, exposed brick, and bottles and bottles of wine on display. Seats up to 20 guests.
This reclaimed loft space in downtown Holland, Michigan, is full of charm and urban elegance. Exposed brick, soaring ceilings with festival lighting, an airy patio, large bar, ample parking, flexibility seating options, and a full-service on-site kitchen are all good reason why it was voted one of the top venues on the lakeshore. Seats up to 300 guests.
Categories: Wedding Caterer