About Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear

Simple. Classic. You.

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear is a full-service formalwear shop. Our customer service is outstanding as we spend all the needed time with our clients to ensure thier final decision is the perfect one! We specialize in bridal gowns, mother of the bride/groom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedo purchase and rental, prom and formal dresses.

For more information please contact at 616.355.1933 or at elaine@csbridals.com

Bridesmaids (1)
Garters (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

I was highly impressed with the service I received. I also thought they had an amazing dress selection. I had visited a couple shops before, but fell in love with CS because they had exactly what I wanted in a dress for great prices. The staff I worked with were very helpful and answered all of questions. I am so glad I said yes to the dress with them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really enjoyed my experience with Caela Scott Bridal. This was the first and last bridal shop I went to, to find my wedding dress. I tried on a total of three dresses while I was there and the first one I tried on ended up being the one! The staff was very helpful with picking out dresses to try on based on what I was looking for and it sure didn't take me long to say yes to the dress.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1380634236926 1380634205833 through january 4 2013 067

Purchase your gown with us and receive 10% off bridal party

$200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
10% off your combined order of bridesmaids and tuxedos!
#WW3b1609a4e3950103

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Elaine and her team at Caela Scott Bridal are absolutely amazing, their upbeat energy and knowledge will help you find exactly what your heart desires when picking your wedding dress and your bridal party attire. This wonderful team will handle it all - communication, follow up, take as much of the stress you may have with this piece of your wedding planning off your plate and more. I highly recommend working with Elaine and her team not only will it be an amazing experience during this exciting time in your life but it's also like working with one of your closest friends! Worth every moment!

Caela Scott has a beautiful selection of gowns and takes the time to find just the right gown. Elaine goes the extra mile for her customers. It is easy to send referrals and not have to worry about the service they will receive.

As you come into Caela you will be greeted with a huge smile from Elaine the owner. She is full of energy and always ready to help you find what you are looking for even if you don't know. We have worked with Elaine in the bridal industry for several years and it has always a pleasure. Kathy Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens

Events

11539 East Lakewood Boulevard, Suite 100, Holland, MI 49424   See On Map
616-355-1933 (phone)
Monday............ Noon - 8pm Tuesday........... Noon - 6pm Wednesday...... .Noon - 6pm Thursday.......... Noon - 8pm Friday............... Noon - 6pm Saturday.......... 10am - 4pm........ Special appointments can be made if normal business hours don't meet your needs!
Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear is a wedding dress boutique from Holland Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Holland Michigan, Michigan, and Grand Rapids Michigan. Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear is a professional wedding dress provider that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in designer gowns and accessories.