Bridal Elegance

6865 Cascade Road SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Elegance

Bridal Elegance is a wedding dress and attire shop for couples planning a wedding in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. This shop offers a professional and experienced staff to help couples with one of the most iconic decisions in the wedding planning process. Large and comfortable fitting rooms, as well as a wide selection of dresses, helps to make this moment fun and relaxed for couples.

With more than just wedding dresses on the shelves, this shop offers a selection of attire for any member of the wedding party. This includes brides and grooms, bridesmaids and groomsmen, mothers and fathers of the bride, mothers and fathers of the groom, and even ring bearers and flower girls. New inventory arrives at Bridal Elegance weekly, allowing for plenty of options for all. Sales are final at this shop, and turnaround time on a bridal gown is no longer than eight months, but often less than six months. Walk-ins are welcome to browse the shop, but couples will only find personal assistance by making appointments. The shop also offers sample sales, alterations, cleaning, and preservation. Their extensive inventory includes:

• Bridal belts

121 Reviews for Bridal Elegance

Bridal Elegance 1
Bridal Elegance 2

Natalie · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Bridal elegance is the place to go!

I could not be happier with the choice I made with bridal elegance! Jess made it so easy and made me feel so comfortable. They make your experience so personable.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2018

I'm so glad I went to Bridal Elegance in search of a wedding dress! Right when you walk in, it feels very special to be there. You remove your shoes in order to preserve the stock dresses. My consultant, Angie, asked a lot of questions before showing us to our dressing room, which was massive! It had its own mirrors and pedestal in addition to those outside the room. We were allowed to select several dresses from the racks that were all sorted by style and price. My consultant also pulled a select few from my Pinterest board, as I'd done my homework before going in. I tried on the first dress and liked it, tried on the second and liked that one even more, and when I put the third one on I was blown away! It was the first dress on my Pinterest board too. Angie asked me which one was in second place and then took the other dress from the room; in an effort to help me narrow down, this was super helpful! I tried on two more dresses after that and knew right away that the third dress was the winner. Angie had the seamstresses come out with the dresses I liked the most and gave suggestions on what they might do which I thought was super nice. Once we drew up the paperwork and I got everything settled I was given a folder with everything in it, and a mug with Mrs. on the side which is adorable; AND Angie made it! Nothing but positive vibes from my experience here, would recommend to anyone!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bridal Elegance FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Elegance 1
    Pay in Full

Pay in full for your gown or tuxedo and receive a 5% discount!

• 6865 Cascade Road SE Grand Rapids, Michigan, MI 49546 See on map