Bridal Elegance

Grand Rapids, Michigan View map

Bridal Elegance is a wedding dress and attire shop for couples planning a wedding in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. This shop offers a professional and experienced staff to help couples with one of the most iconic decisions in the wedding planning process. Large and comfortable fitting rooms, as well as a wide selection of dresses, helps to make this moment fun and relaxed for couples.

With more than just wedding dresses on the shelves, this shop offers a selection of attire for any member of the wedding party. This includes brides and grooms, bridesmaids and groomsmen, mothers and fathers of the bride, mothers and fathers of the groom, and even ring bearers and flower girls. New inventory arrives at Bridal Elegance weekly, allowing for plenty of options for all. Sales are final at this shop, and turnaround time on a bridal gown is no longer than eight months, but often less than six months. Walk-ins are welcome to browse the shop, but couples will only find personal assistance by making appointments. The shop also offers sample sales, alterations, cleaning, and preservation. Their extensive inventory includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Melissa
    Melissa Getting married on 06/24/2023

Truly Elegant

I had an amazing experience finding my dress at Bridal Elegance! I thought I had found the one at another place, but still wanted to keep my appointment at Bridal Elegance. Emily was a dream to work with! She was so kind and sweet. I only tried on three dresses but ended up finding my dress that truly fit me! The entire staff was welcoming, professional, and so very kind. You can tell they really love celebrating brides and making their dreams come true. I will say that all the dresses I tried on were way too small, but Emily was able to clip and work magic so that I could see how the dresses would fit if they were the appropriate size. I plan to have my alterations done through them as well.

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa for sharing your experience!! We are so happy that you found the perfect dress and had fun while doing so!! You looked absolutely stunning and we are looking forward to continuing to celebrate your love story during your alterations process. :)
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 08/19/2022

Perfect Experience

This place is perfect! The staff is absolutely wonderful and the dresses are well priced and they give great discounts! They are super easy to work with and I would suggest them to everyone!! I was so thankful this was the first place I went too to look for a dress, I was blessed with working with Angie! She was a delight! She made me feel extremely comfortable by helping me in and out of dresses and she also took the time to get to know me and my style and help me find the right dress! It was a dream picking my dress here!! I wish I could do it again! Thank you so much Bridal Elegance GR!!!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved Angie as much as we do!! You looked absolutely stunning and we are so excited for your big day.
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 06/11/2022

Best Dress Shopping Experience that I had

The staff at Bridal Elegance was absolutely amazing when I went shopping for my dress. They were the first shop that I went to and far surpassed any others in their professionalism, kindness, and the quality of their dresses. Stephanie was very patient and wonderful to work with in helping me pick out my dress and was nice enough to let me try on my dress again before making the final purchase. All in all I would recommend Bridal Elegance to anybody looking for a place to shop in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Wow, Rachel thank you so much! This is so kind of you. We had an absolute blast getting to meet you and help you find the perfect dress! Can't wait for the big day :)
  • illustration stars

84 photos 路 10/14/2018

Deals

Bridal Elegance 1
Discount

Pay in full for your gown or tuxedo and receive a 5% discount!

6865 Cascade Road SE Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49546
Location of (Bridal Elegance)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding