Spring Lake Bridal & Tuxedos

Coopersville, MI View map

Don't let the fact that we are a small town family run business fool you. We can match price with any store on any gown we sell. When it comes to selection, We have Over 600 Gowns in the store every day. We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mothers, flowergirls, shoes from all the major bridal shoe companies. We carry undergarments, jewelry, purses, gifts garters, and the largest selection of tuxedos anywhere. You name it we carry it. We also have a Bridal Annex "DETAILS" event planning center for all you brides looking for one stop shopping for all your other needs. We have Cards and Brochures from many local vendors right in the shop. We know you want to have a smooth stress free wedding, and we'll do all in our power to make that happen, after all this is supposed to be one of the happiest times in your life. I know saying we are the "BEST IN BRIDAL" seems a bit of an arrogant claim, but come stop by and see why we can claim it. Besides the competition doesn't set the bar very high.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/16/2020

very professional

They were very professional and treated me like #1, even though I was not alone.
    Brittney Married on 11/24/2018
    I came to Spring Lake Bridal on a whim while I was in town a couple weeks after I got engaged. Do not be surprised by the size of the store- while it may be small they have a HUGE selection of gowns. I found THE dress here AND it was an amazing deal. If you are a bride on a budget (every dress is under 1,000) BUT want a lux and gorgeous gown- make sure to check Spring Lake Bridal out.
    Keera Married on 07/07/2018
    Hidden jem, check them out! You will not regret it all. Great customer service & very attentive to your needs. Found my dream dress for the big day!

Deals

Spring Lake Bridal & Tuxedos 1
Discount
REGISTER @ WWW.SPRINGLAKEBRIDAL.COM FOR DISCOUNTS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. REGISTER.. GET A DISCOUNT!

Holiday Inn Grand Haven & Spring Lake Holiday Inn Grand Haven & Spring Lake Hotel Weddings

Spring Lake Bridal is a quaint boutique but has a vast variety of bridal, bridesmaid, flower girl and mother's dresses available. Thanks to them for letting us borrow a dress for our lobby display!

Nena's Needle Nena's Needle Wedding Dresses

I would just like to say how much I enjoy working with Spring Lake Bridal. Roz, Justin, and Amanda are a great team, wonderful people to work with. They have the best selection in West MI along with the best prices. Being in this business for 20 years I have never enjoyed working with any company this much! You guys are the best, Nena

259 Main Street, Suite B Coopersville, MI, 49404
Location of (Spring Lake Bridal & Tuxedos)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding