About Bella Sposa Bridal and Prom

Largest In Kent County: Service, Selection, Satisfaction, where dreams come true...often

Congratulations on your engagement!  As you head into this exciting chapter of your lives it can seem a little overwhelming to embark upon this adventure.  Welcome to Bella Sposa Bridal: a comprehensive, full service destination location, where dreams come true.....often.  We operate by appointment in an effort to provide the finest service. It is important to us to help you ease the process.

Our Goals

• To make dreams come true.....often.
  • To maintain the highest quality standards for our products.
  • Our goal is always outstanding customer service.
  • To help you find the gown of your dreams.
  • To help you make important decisions.
  • To give you honest opinions.
  • To  provide you with answers to your questions and solutions to your problems.

We began working with brides in 1972.  Finding our calling, and cementing our reputation in the industry by the early 80's Dwin was lovingly nicknamed the 'Fairy Godmother'.  Our clients admire our special talent of making their dreams come true.  We are devoted to listening carefully to what your vision is and helping you bring that to life.  You can count on our honest and helpful opinion as we share our wealth of knowledge with you.

Our staff is available, by appointment, to help you make your dreams come true.  With over 91 years of collective, hands on bridal design and dream making service, you will find us exceedingly knowledgeable in our areas of expertise.

Laura, Serah & Olena are our most talented seamstress' and their training and expertise in sewing and fitting will assure that our team can bring your dream to life with the perfect fit for your special day.

We now have 126,000 square foot store, making us the largest in west Michigan.  We have 3500' room which is focused on Off the rack, ready to wear retail.  This room has been lovingly named "Dress Heaven" as the most common comment that we hear when we open that door is a large excited sigh followed by "Dress Heaven!" This room contains Sale bridal gowns that are all on sale from 1/2 to 90% mark downs from regular retail pricing, mother of the wedding, pant suits, social occasion gowns and prom!!  We are stocked with over 5000 gowns that are available for immediate purchase.  Many items are also available for special order.  We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the best quality products and personalized service.

We would love to hear from you and help you through the process.  We offer a wealth of knowledge.    Make your spoil me appointment today!

Bella Sposa Bridal * 4972 Plainfield Ave. NE * Grand Rapids * MI * USA * 49525

Formal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Undergarments (1)

I fell in love with everything about this shop. This was my third bridal store and I was beginning to get discouraged. I could not believe how beautiful all the dresses were. Each of them were unique and unlike nothing I had ever seen. She was VERY professional and VERY knowledgeable. We found my dream wedding dress in less than an hour. She also showed us how we could customize the dress and make it my own. I would recommend this shop to any bride or even anyone with a special event. I don't plan on getting married again but if I did, I would go back!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have been going to Bella Sposa Bridal for years!!! Every high school dance, every bridesmaid dress, and for my very own wedding. Dwin is amazing, and even on the off-chance I purchased a dress elsewhere, my alterations were ALWAYS done here. Dwin always knows just where I need the alterations, and is always extra helpful when it comes to anything else I need. I highly recommend this store, the staff is great, they are always honest and they are reasonable with pricing. Dwin did my alterations for my wedding, and added cap-sleeves to my gown, with the perfect touch of rhinestones to make my dress all I wanted it to be. This woman works wonders!! Love my Bella Sposa Bridal, and will be taking my wedding gown there to get fixed up after it got a little bit "beat up"/stepped on at my wedding. She's a miracle-worker.

Profile Picture Jess, 9/24/16, 1 Review

Partial Refund
1 AWARD

4972 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525   See On Map
616-364-0777 (phone)
Bella Sposa Bridal and Prom is a wedding bridal gown salon from Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Michigan. Bella Sposa Bridal and Prom is a professional bridal, bridesmaid, social occasion salon that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry since 1972 specializing in Bridal gowns, Custom Wedding Gowns, Bridal Salon, Bridesmaid dresses, Mother of the Wedding Dresses, Prom Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shoes, Bridal Accessories, Special Occasion Jewelry, Alterations.