Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo

Lansing, MI View map

Based in Lansing, MI, Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo is a wedding dress and formalwear boutique. For more than 20 years, to-be-weds have visited this store in search of their dream outfit. The store is known as one of mid-Michigan's biggest full-service boutiques for occasionwear.

The hardworking staff at Pierre's Bridal Prom and Tuxedo are experienced wedding consultants who want every customer's experience to be memorable and enjoyable. They want to get to know your personal sense of style so they can help you embrace and celebrate what makes you unique. They go the extra mile to help you bring your dream look to life, whether you want classic romance or something more sleek and minimalist.

Pierre's Bridal Prom and Tuxedo has a wide range of gowns and formalwear for you to browse, as well as a selection of accessories to help complete the look. Some of the wedding dress brands available include Morilee, Madeline Gardner, and Jessica Morgan. Suits and tuxedos are available in a range of colors in both slim and modern fits so you can choose what you are most comfortable with. Tuxedo rental also includes a fitted shirt, vest, shoe, and cummerbund, tie, or ascot.

Located just outside of Lansing, Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo is easily accessible from Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Detroit. Whether you are looking for attire for just yourself or your whole bridal party, their sales team is ready to provide you with above-and-beyond service. They love pairing every customer with the perfect formalwear items, and offer alteration, preservation, and cleaning services to make sure that you look your best. Their clothing options include:

• Wedding dresses
  • Tuxedos & Suits
  • Mother-of-the-bride dresses
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.2 out of 5 rating

Viktoria M. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Personable and Affordable

Sarah was so helpful and personable. My entire group had a wonderful time because of her! Pierre鈥檚 has dresses for all budgets too!
    Emily S. Married on 12/03/2022

Absolutely Fabulous Experience!

They were absolutely fantastic, so sweet and helpful! I had my 5 bridesmaids all trying on dresses and they made it seem like helping was a piece of cake! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and they truly know how to help you feel beautiful. Also, I got my wedding dress from them the week prior and it was such a wonderful experience!

Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo's reply:

Hi Emily!!

Thank you so much for your amazing review on our bridal boutique! Our family owned business greatly appreciates you and we always strive to ensure the BEST experiences while finding the perfect dresses for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding journey!
    Starr C. Married on 10/22/2022

Terrific service!

They were so easy to work with. Very professional but fun! Every piece of clothing was perfect!
  • illustration stars

21 photos 路 01/01/2016

Deals

Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo 1
Discount

All brides who purchase their wedding dress on their first day in the shop receive 10% off their dress or a free veil (veil value up to $160). This does exclude already marked down sale wedding gowns. All brides who purchase on their first day will also receive 10% off all accessories purchased to match their wedding gowns.

Team

Sarah
Sarah
Bridal Stylist

Welcome to Michigan's most loved Pink building! My name is Sarah and I've been a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's for 11 years. Obtaining my IPR degree from Central Michigan University (Fire up chips!) I've had a love and passion for the dress industry and most importantly, Pierre's Bridal. I'm happily married and a mom to one wild 2 year old and 2 fur babies. I'm a chatterbox and love learning about all of my amazing brides so be prepared to have fun, talk a lot and find the dress of your dreams!

Skylar
Skylar
Bridal Stylist

Hi everyone! My name is Skylar and I"m a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's Bridal and a full time 7th grade teacher! I'm a Central Michigan University Graduation and used to model for Pierre's before becoming a Pierre's Bride myself 2 years ago! I love kids, not having any of my other except for my fur baby Cara. I'm an avid runner and truly have such a passion for the Bridal Industry and Pierre's Bridal. I can't wait to work with you!

Sami
Sami
Bridal Stylist

Hi I'm Sami and a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's Bridal! I've been a part of the Pierre's family for 4 years and have loved every second of it. Recently a Michigan State University Graduate in Nursing, I'm beginning my first year at Graduate School in the Big House of UofM. I love being outdoors, trying new things and being a foster mamma! I've loved my time of being a bridal stylist, getting to know my brides and just having fun - I can't wait to meet you!

Limelight Entertainment & Photography
The Northfork Estate
5.0 out of 5 rating , 30 Reviews
路 Barn & Farm Weddings

4025 W. Saginaw Hwy Lansing, MI, 48917
Location of (Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding