Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo

Lansing, MI View map Visit website

Based in Lansing, MI, Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo is a wedding dress and formalwear boutique. For more than 20 years, to-be-weds have visited this store in search of their dream outfit. The store is known as one of mid-Michigan's biggest full-service boutiques for occasionwear.

The hardworking staff at Pierre's Bridal Prom and Tuxedo are experienced wedding consultants who want every customer's experience to be memorable and enjoyable. They want to get to know your personal sense of style so they can help you embrace and celebrate what makes you unique. They go the extra mile to help you bring your dream look to life, whether you want classic romance or something more sleek and minimalist.

Pierre's Bridal Prom and Tuxedo has a wide range of gowns and formalwear for you to browse, as well as a selection of accessories to help complete the look. Some of the wedding dress brands available include Morilee, Madeline Gardner, and Jessica Morgan. Suits and tuxedos are available in a range of colors in both slim and modern fits so you can choose what you are most comfortable with. Tuxedo rental also includes a fitted shirt, vest, shoe, and cummerbund, tie, or ascot.

Located just outside of Lansing, Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo is easily accessible from Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Detroit. Whether you are looking for attire for just yourself or your whole bridal party, their sales team is ready to provide you with above-and-beyond service. They love pairing every customer with the perfect formalwear items, and offer alteration, preservation, and cleaning services to make sure that you look your best. Their clothing options include:

• Wedding dresses
  • Tuxedos & Suits
  • Mother-of-the-bride dresses
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.9

• Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing! great customer service

Great customer service! they always go above & beyond to make sure everything is perfect!
    Nicole Married on 09/21/2019
    Sarah was awesome and so helpful. They’re racks had great options and not so jam packed and overwhelming. Sometimes less is more (when the quality is still present).I loved my experience at Pierre’s.

Real Weddings

• Nate & Gwen
    21 photos · 01/01/2016

Deals

Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo 1
Discount

Purchase your wedding gown from our upcoming Morilee by Madeline Garnder Trunk Show Friday October 8th until Sunday October 17th to receive 15% OFF your wedding gown purchase, 10% OFF your veil and matching accessories purchase!

Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo 2
Gift

Book your wedding with us for Tuxedo and Suit rentals! We are offering a FREE Rental after 5 fully paid for rentals (so your 6th rental is free!)

Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo 3
Discount

Receive 10% OFF each bridesmaids dress when packaged with booking your Tuxedos or Suits with us!

Events

08 Oct
Trunk Show

Find your #DressComeTrue with us at our Morilee by Madeline Gardner Bridal Trunk Show! We will have the newest and most stunning designs during our Fall 2021 Starlight Collection featuring a brand new and exclusive line in-store at Pierre's Bridal Only. Purchase your wedding gown during our trunk show and your appointment to receive 15% OFF your off-the-rack or special order purchase along with 10% OFF your veil, headpiece and other accessories.

Schedule your appointment on our webiste at www.pierresbridal.com under the contact us tab. We can't wait to meet you!

Date: From 10/08/2021 to 10/17/2021 Schedule 11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Location: 4025 W. Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI
10 Oct
Bridal Show

We are so excited to be back in-person for Bridal Shows again and better yet, hosting our annual Bridal runway! Pre-register for this year's bridal show and runway at

lansingbridalshow.com

To not only watch our LIVE runway event but find the perfect vendors for your special day!

Date: From 10/10/2021 to 10/10/2021 Schedule 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Location: 4025 W. Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI

Team

Sarah
Sarah
Bridal Stylist

Welcome to Michigan's most loved Pink building! My name is Sarah and I've been a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's for 11 years. Obtaining my IPR degree from Central Michigan University (Fire up chips!) I've had a love and passion for the dress industry and most importantly, Pierre's Bridal. I'm happily married and a mom to one wild 2 year old and 2 fur babies. I'm a chatterbox and love learning about all of my amazing brides so be prepared to have fun, talk a lot and find the dress of your dreams!

Skylar
Skylar
Bridal Stylist

Hi everyone! My name is Skylar and I"m a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's Bridal and a full time 7th grade teacher! I'm a Central Michigan University Graduation and used to model for Pierre's before becoming a Pierre's Bride myself 2 years ago! I love kids, not having any of my other except for my fur baby Cara. I'm an avid runner and truly have such a passion for the Bridal Industry and Pierre's Bridal. I can't wait to work with you!

Sami
Sami
Bridal Stylist

Hi I'm Sami and a Bridal Stylist here at Pierre's Bridal! I've been a part of the Pierre's family for 4 years and have loved every second of it. Recently a Michigan State University Graduate in Nursing, I'm beginning my first year at Graduate School in the Big House of UofM. I love being outdoors, trying new things and being a foster mamma! I've loved my time of being a bridal stylist, getting to know my brides and just having fun - I can't wait to meet you!

4025 W. Saginaw Hwy Lansing, MI, 48917
517-225-1572
Location of (Pierre's Bridal, Prom and Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding