Bridal Elegance Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rachel W. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Best Dress Shopping Experience that I had

The staff at Bridal Elegance was absolutely amazing when I went shopping for my dress. They were the first shop that I went to and far surpassed any others in their professionalism, kindness, and the quality of their dresses. Stephanie was very patient and wonderful to work with in helping me pick out my dress and was nice enough to let me try on my dress again before making the final purchase. All in all I would recommend Bridal Elegance to anybody looking for a place to shop in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Wow, Rachel thank you so much! This is so kind of you. We had an absolute blast getting to meet you and help you find the perfect dress! Can't wait for the big day :)
    Katey Married on 09/11/2021

LOVE the experience & my dress!

Bridal Elegance was the 2nd shop we went to, and I had already found a dress at the first shop - but Jessica pulled "the one" off the rack and it fit like a glove. I LOVE my dress, and everybody in the shop was so incredible and nice - and now I know where to go when we start planning out the tuxes! I cannot recommended Bridal Elegance enough!!!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Katey, you are the sweetest - thank you! We absolutely loved having you here at Bridal Elegance and your dress is SO perfect. Can't wait to see you back soon!
    Heather H. Married on 09/10/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I would highly recommend Nicole Elerick, at Bridal Elegance to anyone looking for a wedding dress, mother of the bride dress, bridesmaid dress, and flower girl dress. Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!!! She is very knowledgable and accommodating. I went in not knowing what I wanted, but she helped me find the wedding dress of my DREAMS! Thank you Nicole Elerick, I cannot thank you enough for everything that you did for me. We will be recommending her to everyone that we know!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Heather, this is SO sweet, thank you! We absolutely loved having you in to Bridal Elegance and are so obsessed with your dress - it is perfect! And we are so glad you love Nicole as much as we do, she is the best!
    Katelyn Married on 07/05/2021

Bridal Elegance- Amazing

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Elegance. Jess was the one who helped us out and she was great! She did such a good job of helping me find the perfect dress! I would highly recommend going here to help find your perfect dress!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much! You are the sweetest. We absolutely loved helping you find your dress last night, it is so perfect!
  • Britnee
    Britnee B. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazement!

So many surprises from walking in the door: taking shoes off, multiple options in one business (go find out!) lol. Love the organization of dresses. Nicole assisted me over the phone and although I didn’t have an appointment and Jess was the only one in the store, she was VERY attentive and more than willing to assist me and my mother. The dress I tried on was nearly 5 sizes too big but Jess knew where the fabric would rest on my body in my correct size will confidence. All three of us had a great time!!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Britnee! We absolutely loved having you in and are so excited for you! You are going to look so beautiful on your wedding day.
  • Hope
    Hope S. Married on 09/26/2020

First place you need to go for dress shopping!

The staff at bridal elegance made picking out my dress a dream! It was such a fun environment and I felt so welcomed and valued as soon as I walked in the door.

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Hope! We absolutely loved having you and your girls here last night! You look so stunning in your gown and we can't wait for your big day!
    Reema Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing!

If you are in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, do yourself a favor and go to Bridal Elegance! The team is so easy to work with, professional, and encouraging! They go above and beyond to make sure you and your bridal party look their absolute best!!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Reema, you are the absolute sweetest! We loved getting to help you and your whole bridal party look fantastic while you celebrated marrying the love of your life. You looked STUNNING and we are so thrilled for you. Thanks again!
  • Kelli
    Kelli A. Married on 09/04/2020

Great experience

I found my dress yesterday at Bridal Elegance. While I didn’t have a bad experience anywhere we looked, Bridal Elegance was by far the best! They have a great selection of beautiful dresses. I felt so special there. I highly recommend!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words, Kelli! You look absolutely beautiful in your dress and we are so excited for you!
  • Callen
    Callen R. Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing Atmosphere

I had an amazing experience at Bridal Elegance! It was my first dress appointment and I found my perfect dress! Everyone was very helpful in narrowing down both my opinions and the opinions of the guests in my group. What could have been a stressful experience, was very pleasant. Thank you so much!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Callen! We loved working with you and so happy that you found the perfect bridal gown with us! Best Wishes!
    Bridal Elegance Team
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn N. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing Experience!

I’ve driven past the windows of Bridal Elegance for years and have always wanted a chance to go inside as a bride. Angie, our stylist was absolutely amazing! I was feeling fatigued from precious unsuccessful fittings but she was encouraging and a great listener. I have a petite torso and needed dresses with smaller bodices. She knew exactly where to look for them within our budget. She is definitely an expert at dress fittings and clearly explained the alterations/customization options for each dress. I went in with the mindset that I would never wear a strapless dress, but left with one!
    It was a no pressure experience when it came to deciding if I was going to buy the dress. I was grateful for this. I highly recommend this place!

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Kathryn this is so sweet, thank you! You look absolutely stunning in your dress and we cannot wait for you to wear it on your wedding day. We are so glad you loved Angie too, she really is amazing!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney Married on 06/20/2020

Atmosphere

I recently purchased a dress from here and the experience was AMAZING! I worked with a lady, Nicole, who listened to exactly what my vision of the dress I wanted was. In fact, the dress she first picked ended up being my dress. Her bubbly personality made this experience one I won't forget. She was all excited about every moment from trying on the dress to finishing it off the perfect veil.
  • Kathy
    Kathy K. Married on 04/25/2020

Indecisive

I wasn't planning on a dress puchase, as I intended to wear a family dress. We only went to have a backup plan. Emily was so helpful in calming my nerves when I was overwhelmed by the choices. I ended up finding the one, that will be my dream dress.

• Keri
    Keri K. Married on 11/01/2019

Great alterations and veil

I bought my dress at another boutique. Bridal Elegance alterations was professional and flexible. My veil matched my dress perfectly and was reasonably priced.

Bridal Elegance's reply:

Keri, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so thrilled you loved your experience with us, and your wedding day look was perfect! Enjoy married life!
  • User2045930 2+ years ago
    I bought my dress and had it altered at Bridal Elegance. The service was great and the staff was very friendly. I also really loved my dress. I redid the whole top of my dress, and my seamstress was incredible. She was so nice and made you comfortable about every decision. I even gained weight before my wedding and she was able to take care of my alterations last minute. They also did not overcharge me for all the adjustments they made. Overall I am very happy with my experience and the bluffs, especially with my seamstress. :)
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 08/10/2019

Bridal elegance is the place to go!

I could not be happier with the choice I made with bridal elegance! Jess made it so easy and made me feel so comfortable. They make your experience so personable.
    Sara Married on 06/22/2019

A perfect dress for the perfect day

Bridal Elegance went above and beyond! Everyone I interacted with bent over backward to help me find and fit in the perfect dress! Along the way, the stylist, receptionist, and seamstress were so pleasant, friendly, and accommodating. It was truly a wonderful experience all around.

The consultant was attentive to my style and budget, and she made some helpful recommendations. In fact, she found me a sample dress that ended up being the one (and at a great price point to boot)! During my several alterations appointments, Bridal Elegance worked with me and my schedule. My seamstress was so meticulous and detailed, and she poured her heart and soul into my difficult and time-consuming alterations. I cannot wait for the big day and want to say a tremendous thanks to Bridal Elegance!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie H. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

110% recommended! Taylor was seriously SO amazing! She listened to what I wanted in a dress came back with literally the most perfect dress EVER! It had EVERY quality I wanted in a dress! I thought it was impossible but Taylor was determined to find thee perfect dress for me and she did!! It was my perfect size and it fit like it was made for me! The store was super clean, super cozy, and I instantly felt welcomed as soon as I walked through those doors! The environment felt like I was home! So So So happy I chose bridal elegance for my wedding dress. Would recommend to ANYONE looking for a stunning wedding dress!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/20/2018
    I'm so glad I went to Bridal Elegance in search of a wedding dress! Right when you walk in, it feels very special to be there. You remove your shoes in order to preserve the stock dresses. My consultant, Angie, asked a lot of questions before showing us to our dressing room, which was massive! It had its own mirrors and pedestal in addition to those outside the room. We were allowed to select several dresses from the racks that were all sorted by style and price. My consultant also pulled a select few from my Pinterest board, as I'd done my homework before going in. I tried on the first dress and liked it, tried on the second and liked that one even more, and when I put the third one on I was blown away! It was the first dress on my Pinterest board too. Angie asked me which one was in second place and then took the other dress from the room; in an effort to help me narrow down, this was super helpful! I tried on two more dresses after that and knew right away that the third dress was the winner. Angie had the seamstresses come out with the dresses I liked the most and gave suggestions on what they might do which I thought was super nice. Once we drew up the paperwork and I got everything settled I was given a folder with everything in it, and a mug with Mrs. on the side which is adorable; AND Angie made it! Nothing but positive vibes from my experience here, would recommend to anyone!
    Chelsea Married on 09/08/2018
    Angie was super helpful I tried on under 10 dresses and I found the dress of my dreams! Super helpful staff! And fun environment deffinatly recommend.
    Kelsey Married on 09/01/2018
    I was so thankful for the help I received here at Bridal Elegance! Even when I wanted to come try on a dress I tried earlier that week, I didn't have an appointment and they allowed me to come in and treated me like I had an appointment! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!
    Ellen Married on 08/25/2018
    Bridal Elegance had the best selection of dresses, this was after going to bridal shops in both Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids! I found my dress after trying on only 3 at this shop. It was altered expertly since it was a strapless and needed a lot of attention. I would recommend any bride who is looking for a dress to try Bridal Elegance!
    Jamie Married on 08/18/2018
    I found the dress of my dreams and didn't realize it... I came back 5 days later after searching out other shops and the staff had my dress waiting for me. They shed tears with me, shared in the gong tradition, and made my decision so easy in what was a stressful journey to finding the perfect dress. Highly recommend and special thanks to Nicole & Jamie <3
    Kaley Married on 07/28/2018
    Such an amazing staff, extremely helpful! Terrific selection!
    Mollie Married on 06/30/2018
    Brittany made me feel so comfortable. I went in thinking I had a clear idea of what i wanted and after I tried in a few different options, Brittany listened to the postives of a few dresses and he negatives and found me the perfect dress. It flatters in all of the right places and made me feel gorgeous. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/12/2018
    I loved my beautiful wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids' dresses! Thank you, Bridal Elegance, for all the great work you do! A++