749 44th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Gallery

Hi there!

If you're looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses, you've come to the right place! Bridal Gallery has been locally owned and operated for over 33 years (we have lots and lots of experience helping brides say yes to the dress)! Our shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan provides a very large selection of gorgeous wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses, along with stellar customer service! We also have a beautiful assortment of accessories to completment your unique bridal style.

When you book an appointment with us, one our our stylists will help you find a wedding dress that fits your own unique personality and taste. We can tailor your appointment to include as much (or as little) assistance as you would like! Bridal Gallery carries special order wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, and accessories from the following designers:

• Allure Bridals
  • Madison James
  • Maggie Sottero
  • Rebecca Ingram
  • Mori Lee
  • Bel Aire Bridal
  • Aubrey Price Bridal Design
  • Bill Levkoff

Our bridal boutique also offers fun special events! Please contact us or pop over to our website for info on the special events we have coming up!

Follow Bridal Gallery on

176 Reviews for Bridal Gallery

• Tilar Fifield

Tilar Fifield · Married on 08/17/2019

Adorable little shop!

I bough my dress back in October 2018 at Bridal Gallery. After a morning of total fail appointments at other shops I gave Bridal Gallery a call to see if I could get in that day and they were able to fit me in within the hour. The shopping experience was great, they give you little plastic rings and you walk around the store and put the rings on the dress you want to try and then they bring them to your room. So no hauling around heavy dresses! The stylists there are wonderful, so nice and supportive of what you want and how you want to look. I came in with a smaller budget ($600-$800) and there actually had a great clearance selection. I ended up with an Allure Bridal gown... full price was $1,200 sale price was $899. A little out of my price range but it was my dress. They have a layaway program there that I took advantage of which was really helpful. BUT... when I got home they called me back saying there was actually a sale on clearance dresses... HALF OFF SALW PRICE! My dress was actually around $460. WHAT A STEAL! I’m very thankful they called me back to let me know, very good morals from the girls there. Highly recommend! The one and only thing with this place was the alterations (which I did not use their services). They only have one seamstress and since I bought off the rack apparently they start those dresses early for alterations...? They wanted me in March for my August wedding. Weird to me... but none the less, great little shop!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Christi · Married on 12/27/2018

I was a little overwhelmed when I first walked into to Bridal Gallery, thinking I would not be able to find a dress. However, my consultant Rachel was on top of everything. Not only did she answer any questions, follow up on requests, she made it so fun and totally put my mind at ease. Dress shopping with Rachel was a breeze!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bridal Gallery Pricing

Bridal Gallery Price Rates

Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Gallery 1
    Free Veil with Order!

We are so excited to help you find a wedding dress that you totally and completely LOVE!

To celebrate finding your dress, we'd like to give you a FREE veil when you order at your first appointment! Just mention that you saw our deal on WeddingWire. Your choice of two different length options and several different edge options!

Not a veil girl? No worries! If you'd prefer a different accessory, we'd love to offer you $50 off any item of your choice.

• 749 44th St. SE Grand Rapids, MI, 49548 See on map
    616-918-3815 (Phone number)
    Mon/Wed/Thurs: 11am-8pm Tues/Fri: 11am-6pm Sat: 10am-5pm
    Location of (Bridal Gallery)