749 44th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Gallery

Hi there!

If you're looking for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses, you've come to the right place! Bridal Gallery has been locally owned and operated for over 33 years (we have lots and lots of experience helping brides say yes to the dress)! Our shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan provides a very large selection of gorgeous wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses, along with stellar customer service! We also have a beautiful assortment of accessories to completment your unique bridal style.

When you book an appointment with us, one our our stylists will help you find a wedding dress that fits your own unique personality and taste. We can tailor your appointment to include as much (or as little) assistance as you would like! Bridal Gallery carries special order wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, and accessories from the following designers:

• Allure Bridals
  • Madison James
  • Maggie Sottero
  • Rebecca Ingram
  • Mori Lee
  • Bel Aire Bridal
  • Aubrey Price Bridal Design
  • Bill Levkoff

Our bridal boutique also offers fun special events! Please contact us or pop over to our website for info on the special events we have coming up!

Follow Bridal Gallery on

Bridal Gallery 5
Bridal Gallery 6
Bridal Gallery 7

Christi · Married on 12/27/2018

I was a little overwhelmed when I first walked into to Bridal Gallery, thinking I would not be able to find a dress. However, my consultant Rachel was on top of everything. Not only did she answer any questions, follow up on requests, she made it so fun and totally put my mind at ease. Dress shopping with Rachel was a breeze!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Went in to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress and received great service! I'm also engaged so I asked if I could browse at some wedding dresses even though that wasn't what my appointment was for and was told yes! Rachel got my measurements for my bridesmaid dress and helped me into and offered advice on wedding dresses! She was great and I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Bridal Gallery Pricing

Bridal Gallery Price Rates

Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Gallery 1
    Free Veil with Order!

We are so excited to help you find a wedding dress that you totally and completely LOVE!

To celebrate finding your dress, we'd like to give you a FREE veil when you order at your first appointment! Your choice of two different length options and several different edge options!

Not a veil girl? No worries! If you'd prefer a different accessory, we'd love to offer you $75 off any item of your choice.

• 749 44th St. SE Grand Rapids, MI, 49548 See on map