Bridal Gallery Reviews

Bridal Gallery 7
  • Tilar Fifield

Tilar Fifield · Married on 08/17/2019

Adorable little shop!

I bough my dress back in October 2018 at Bridal Gallery. After a morning of total fail appointments at other shops I gave Bridal Gallery a call to see if I could get in that day and they were able to fit me in within the hour. The shopping experience was great, they give you little plastic rings and you walk around the store and put the rings on the dress you want to try and then they bring them to your room. So no hauling around heavy dresses! The stylists there are wonderful, so nice and supportive of what you want and how you want to look. I came in with a smaller budget ($600-$800) and there actually had a great clearance selection. I ended up with an Allure Bridal gown... full price was $1,200 sale price was $899. A little out of my price range but it was my dress. They have a layaway program there that I took advantage of which was really helpful. BUT... when I got home they called me back saying there was actually a sale on clearance dresses... HALF OFF SALW PRICE! My dress was actually around $460. WHAT A STEAL! I’m very thankful they called me back to let me know, very good morals from the girls there. Highly recommend! The one and only thing with this place was the alterations (which I did not use their services). They only have one seamstress and since I bought off the rack apparently they start those dresses early for alterations...? They wanted me in March for my August wedding. Weird to me... but none the less, great little shop!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Bridal Gallery 8
    Bridal Gallery 9
    Bridal Gallery 10
    Bridal Gallery 11
    Bridal Gallery 12

Christi · Married on 12/27/2018

I was a little overwhelmed when I first walked into to Bridal Gallery, thinking I would not be able to find a dress. However, my consultant Rachel was on top of everything. Not only did she answer any questions, follow up on requests, she made it so fun and totally put my mind at ease. Dress shopping with Rachel was a breeze!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Emily Rolph · Married on 10/27/2018

I am so grateful for The Bridal Gallery!

The Bridal Gallery is a wonderful place full of happy people. beautiful wedding dresses and accessories. I am so grateful to have found the most PERFECT dress for my wedding day. It was not at all what I had a envisioned for myself so go in with an open mind and trust the stylists! They really know what they're doing at The Bridal Gallery in Grand Rapids, on 44th street!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Went in to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress and received great service! I'm also engaged so I asked if I could browse at some wedding dresses even though that wasn't what my appointment was for and was told yes! Rachel got my measurements for my bridesmaid dress and helped me into and offered advice on wedding dresses! She was great and I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone!!

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/27/2018

Excellent collection of dresses. This was the only place in the area that had a wide array of the wedding dresses I was interested in trying on: classy, elegant, unique dresses WITH sleeves. They had my favorites from Mori Lee, Maggie Sottero, and Allure. I contacted them several months early to reserve my appointment and they still had all of those samples by the time of my appointment, whereas other stores had sold all of them before I arrived. They ended up being out of power due to a totally random storm, but were apologetic and squeezed me in the day they opened back up and never made me feel rushed.

My consultant was professional, would help me get in and out of dresses quickly, and wasn't pushy. They even had all the dresses I'd inquired about ready to go in my dressing room by the time I arrived! They did a good job with the clips, and though I'm not a tiny size, they made me look good in every dress I tried on. They were knowledgeable about potential alterations and even found the perfect veil for the dress I chose. I'm glad that they provide alterations on site. When I was deciding between 2 different dresses, multiple staff members voiced their opinion in a very helpful manner, discussing the style/theme/appropriateness for the venue.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Great customer service ver helpful and suggestive. Didn't feel pressured like other bridal places.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Maegan · Married on 09/29/2017

I had a unique experience because I called Bridal gallery to see if they had a dress that I wanted to try on. Rachel emailed me back RIGHT away! She also let me know that the dress had come in that very day. I was able to schedule an appointment pretty quickly and I was the first bride to try on the dress that I eventually bought from the gallery! All of the consultants were very friendly and helpful. They all complimented me as they walked by and heard my unique story about how they had received my dream dress at the perfect time. I would definitely reccomend this place. It was better than Becker's bridal which I had already experienced and was pressured to buy a dress I did not love. And it was worth the drive from Kalamazoo! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Bridal Gallery 13
    Bridal Gallery 14
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/26/2017

Bridal Gallery was wonderful! After going to 2 other bridal shops (one was very well known) with no luck and very bad selection and service, we pulled up to Bridal Gallery and I had little expectations with the size of the building.. boy was I wrong! Bridal Gallery has a great deal to offer in selection that was so easy to look through and Kim our consultant was amazing. She knew her stock, asked questions and was so very helpful. A beautiful gown was purchased that day and I would very much recommend Bridal Gallery to every bride out there :) A big thank you to Kim again! You are the best!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Bridal gallery is such a great store to find a wedding gown at. I'm not skinny by any means and their selection for women's dresses is slim but they have a great selection. Anyhow, I tried on multiple dresses and the first one Paula picked out for me was the one I ended up falling in love with. Looking back on pictures of my wedding day I can't help but smile at my dress because it is Definitely my personality... bridal gallery also did my alterations and helped with Bridesmaids dresses. I definitely recommend them over any bridal shop I have been in. They are so polite and give you the time of day to actually experience trying on your future wedding gown. :)

Sent on 07/02/2017

I went in 1 day and my wedding was 3 weeks away and the girl helped me find the veil i was looking for or it was very similiar

Sent on 09/02/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

We came in and got help by Kaitlin who helped us a lot! She went beyond to direct us in the direction that we were looking for. There's lots of options for anything one could be looking for .

Sent on 02/09/2017

Great place to get your wedding dress! Very helpful with everything they do!

Sent on 11/04/2016

I LOVED this location. The entire experience was wonderful. This was my second stop of the day, and in comparison Bridal Gallery was well by far the best. Kim was absolutely wonderful, great at helping me and making sure I found the best dress. Thank you all so much!!!

Sent on 04/16/2016

madi · Married on 11/05/2016

These dresses are absolutely phenomenal. Forget Kleinfelds. This place has designer dresses at a much better price! Alterations were perfect & I received plenty of compliments on my wedding dress. Two of my sisters purchased their dresses from here as well in years past and we had zero issues. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bridal Gallery's reply:

Thanks for your review Madi! We are so grateful to be a part of you and your sisters' weddings. We hope your wedding day was everything you imagined--we would love to see photos if you get the chance (bridalgallerymi@gmail.com)!

Miranda · Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend this store!! This was my second store of the day, the first being a big box store. Kimberly was the one
    who helped me and she was amazing. She was extremely helpful and patient. I never once felt like I was a bother or taking too much time, even after she helped me try on the same two dresses multiple times, which both had corset backs on them. The selection and prices were also very great. I would recommend anyone looking for their dream dress to go to the Bridal Gallery.
    Miranda G.

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone we worked with at Bridal Gallery when purchasing my wedding dress and later having alterations done were amazing! Rachel was wonderful as we looked at dresses and was very knowledgeable about everything from the dresses to alterations - this was something that we did not find to be true about some of the other shops we had visited. Rachel and the other ladies we worked with were all so friendly and genuinely seemed excited for me when I found my dress! The dress came in sooner than expected and since I live in DC they were very accommodating and offered to hold the dress longer than they typically do if I needed.

When it came time for alterations I am so glad that I went with their in house seamstress Audrey! She was amazing! My last fitting was the Monday before my wedding and due to a lot of working out prior to the wedding my dress needed to be taken in again and in two days! Audrey was on top of it and my dress fit me like a glove for my wedding day! I have already recommended Bridal Gallery to everyone I know and will continue to! Thank you for making my entire experience such an incredible one!

Sent on 08/28/2016

I found my dress at Bridal Gallery, definitely the most affordable store in the greater Grand Rapids area! All of the girls are very friendly especially the store manager, Carly. She really knew her stuff. She us up to date on all the different designers and how they like to work. I would highly recommend Bridal Gallery on 44th st. in Grand Rapids. The outside of the building is not much to look at but you will be amazed with the wide selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses and the extensive knowledge of the staff!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

This was the first place I looked for my wedding dress, so I was a little anxious. I felt comfortable and the ladies working there were professional and very nice. I found my dress and love it! They had a wide range of prices, which was nice. I also appreciated the hand-written thank you note I received in the mail. I highly recommend Bridal Gallery!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2016

Bridal Gallery went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress. It was the first shop I went to (after a big chain store). In total I went to 6 different shops, trying on 8-12 dresses at each one. Bridal Gallery and the dress I found there stuck in my mind. I actually went there 3 separate times to try on the dress before I bought it! Each time Bridal Gallery staff were very friendly and accommodating. I never felt pressured into buying any of the dresses. They wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and loved the one I was going to purchase. My consultant, Paula, made me feel very comfortable and never was far away if I had a question. They provided exceptional service, far beyond what any other shop had.

Sent on 09/16/2015

I absolutely loved this place! It was the third shop that I had been to, and I would definitely suggest any bride makes this their first stop. They have an amazing selection of dresses and were extremely accommodating. I had a little over a month until my wedding, and a very limited budget. Despite my limitations I found my dress! The shop was pretty busy considering there were only two ladies running the store, but that didn't phase them one bit. I got better service here and they offered up more knowledge than anywhere else I had been (Kimberly was awesome). Bottom line, if you are looking for a dress, this is hand down the best place to go!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/23/2016

The hand written note with the drawing of my dress was amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2015

I am more than happy that I went to the bridal gallery for my wedding attire. Every member of the staff was friendly and went above and beyond to help me on the various trips I made to the shop. I had found my dream dress online and never thought I would be able to afford it. I saw that this shop had it and was near me too. I figured it would go hurt to try it on. I brought all of my girls to the shop as the primary focus was getting their dresses, with this being the only day we could all get together. I found a dress that was flattering to all of their figures and was also the perfect color. Then it was time to try on my dress. I put it on and it was perfect, then I checked the price and to my surprise it was pretty perfect too. I tried on various other dresses that were gorgeous and flattering, but in the end I went with that first dress. After ordering all of the dresses Bridal Gallery also helped me pick out a veil. By the time I was done I had the perfect wedding look. You couldn't ask for a better value at this store, they had various ways to get discounts on things. Because I ordered my dress their all of the girls got 20% off if paid in full at the time of order and 15% if they put up half. I also reviewed them on Facebook and received $10 off of a garter in their store. I would and will recommend them to any person I know getting married. I have the staff to thank for that.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2015

They were so accommodating to my budget and the needs I had for my dress. I went in there multiple times and each time, they were patient with me and listened to any new ideas I had for my big day.They have so many options for all shapes and sizes and are willing to go the extra mile to help. I fell in love with a dress that I thought I wan't going to be able to get and they went above and beyond to try to get it for me. I got a call today and was told that I was able to order the dress! It was an incredible blessing! I will definitely recommend Bridal Gallery for every bride and bridal party. I'm definitely coming back to get my bridal party's dresses here really soon. :)

Sent on 06/16/2015

Mandy · Married on 08/29/2015

I went dress shopping this past weekend and ended up finding the dress of my dreams at Bridal Gallery. All of the staff was so friendly from the time we stepped foot in the door until we got in our cars to leave. It was nice to be able to browse through their rows of dresses and pick out styles on my own. Lauren assisted me once I started trying dresses on and she was wonderful. As soon as I stepped out of the room, she would clip the dress before I even got a chance to look at myself in the mirror. She was never too far away and was always around to help, but she didn't hover and gave us our space as well. I would recommend Bridal Gallery to anyone searching for their dress!

Sent on 02/04/2015

They were so easy to work with! I love my dress!

Sent on 05/15/2015