Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear Reviews

49 | Holland, MI

49 Reviews for Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear

49 Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear Reviews

NICOLE · Married on 09/15/2018

I cant say enough how appreciative & relieved I am for this Caela Scott, I worked with Tavia, she was extremely sweet, patient and was very attentive and knew what she was doing. She stood back, let me and my girls do our thing, and if I needed something to add, she was right there on top of it! I have looked around at other places in west MI, and was turned off by the pushiness of some sales reps and once I let them know my budget how immediate there willingness to help went by the waste-side. Not with Tavia, she was absolutely the best, and extremely helpful. I actually chose the dress she gave me to try (her suggestion) and it was the one! I am so grateful for this boutique and their staff. Their prices are amazing and carry exceptional designers to fit with any budget! I do suggest going on a Thursday, as it was not as crazy busy like a Saturday. The second time I was there, I found it and it was totally opposite I was looking at!

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved my shopping experience at Caela Scott! They made me feel so special and listened to what I wanted. My dress turned out beautifully and I loved everything about it!

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear 1

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

I was highly impressed with the service I received. I also thought they had an amazing dress selection. I had visited a couple shops before, but fell in love with CS because they had exactly what I wanted in a dress for great prices. The staff I worked with were very helpful and answered all of questions. I am so glad I said yes to the dress with them!

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

I really enjoyed my experience with Caela Scott Bridal. This was the first and last bridal shop I went to, to find my wedding dress. I tried on a total of three dresses while I was there and the first one I tried on ended up being the one! The staff was very helpful with picking out dresses to try on based on what I was looking for and it sure didn't take me long to say yes to the dress.

I had a great experience finding my dream dress at Caela Scott. The staff is nice and very helpful, especially Elaine. They have a huge selection of dresses, there are styles for every bride. They also offer a discount on bridesmaids dresses if you purchased your wedding dress from them, which was courteous. I've also gotten several bridesmaids dresses for friends weddings from them. Highly recommended.

Beautiful dress at a great price!

Alexandria · Married on 10/03/2015

Caela Scott was my first experience wedding dress shopping. It was amazing. We ended up working with Elaine, the owner. She was great. She understood my body type better than I did and did everything she could to stay within my budget. She was great too with my mother who wanted to go way over my budget. The consultants there was so friendly and helpful. I wasn't at all pressured to buy a dress immediately. In fact they encouraged me to sleep on it and leave without making a sale. That really impressed me. My dress ended up coming in a month early too which was a bonus. I am big on service for what I pay for and they are amazing. I will be recommending them to anyone who asks!

It was the only place I went to. I found my dress the 3rd one I tried on. The ladies are so helpful and sweet! I totally recommend Deb for your alterations!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad that had a great experience. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Such a great small hometown place for bridesmaids and brides! Use their seamstress, she is AMAZING!

Awesome customer service! They really try to make your dress shopping as special as it should be!

Caela Scott was great to work with! I bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dress from Caela Scott. We could not of asked for better customer service! I would highly recommend Caela Scott to any future brides. :)

Sent on 09/23/2015

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review!

I went into Caela Scott last night and I had an amazing time with my mom! Elaine and I had been communicating via email and she was always responding promptly. My mom and I were happy to see that when I got there they had already pulled some that they thought I would like. The staff was also very good and understanding of what I wanted in the dress! Great service. Im from Portage and I am willing to drive for their service!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

So glad you had such a great experience! Always our number one goal! Congrats again!!

I loved my dress and working with Caela Scott Bridal was easy and fun!

Jessie · Married on 08/09/2014

I popped into Caela Scott with my bridesmaids to shop with them for their dresses. After we picked theirs (Bill Levkoff), I couldn't help but try on the pretty wedding gowns on display at Caela Scott. I found "the one" right away, by Mori Lee. The price was right in my budget range of $1300.

Carrie at Caela Scott made the process very easy for me. My dress came in quicker than expected and my bridesmaids dresses came in on time too. I feel it was a wonderful experience.

FYI - my first dress shopping experience was in Chicago, where I now live. I was disappointed by the lack of service; I felt like I was just another number to them on their huge appointment list for the day. And they didn't care about my budget. This was NOT the case at Caela Scott -- they were so kind and helpful, and they had PLENTY of gorgeous dresses within budget.

Caela Scott provided great service. They were professional and I felt comfortable the whole time. They also had a great selection of gowns and dresses for the bride, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride.

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2013

This bridal store is a class act! 5 Stars all around from me!

This was one of the first bridal stores I visited for my wedding gown. My mother and I were very pleased with the service, everyone was professional and personal. I felt like they actually cared about me as a person, client and bride.

Seeing as this was one of the first stores I had gone to I left and didn't buy anything. Rachel did write down the three favorite dresses I had and we were on our way.

I had visited another bridal store later that week, Renee Austin in downtown Grand Rapids. I was appalled at the service I had received at Renee Austin. Dishonesty, lies and PRESSURE that I HAD to buy the dress that day. I was being pushed to make such a huge decision. I was angry and devastated. I turned down the dress due to Renee Austin's service there was no way they were getting my money, walked out the door with my mom and sister.

Twenty Minutes later I made a call to Caela Scott even though they were so busy they told me to come on in! They had my favorite dresses waiting in the dressing room from earlier that week. Heck, they even were excited to see me again!

Needless to say, I bought my dress through Caela Scott, because they were personable, caring, helpful and welcoming. I wanted them to have my money, they deserved the sale by the way they had represented this store.

I will always refer every bride to this store the ladies here are a class act!! You wont be disappointed.

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

May daughter and I and her groom's mom came into Caela Scott last night and had the most AMAZING experience. Ashley was very knowledgeable about wedding gowns, and took her cues from the bride to be. She made the appointment flow very smoothly, was kind and never pushy. Rachel provided additional information for us, and I had an opportunity to speak with Carrie today after the appointment. I would highly recommend this intimate, clean, upscale looking bridal store to anyone looking for a very unique personal one of a kind experience.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are so happy that you had such a great experience as that is our goal for each and every bride! Thank you again!!

This is the first place I stopped to look for dresses. I absolutely LOVED it. I worked with Kerri all three times I went in and I felt as though I was getting the 'NY Kleinfeld' experience in my home town! The service was amazing they made me feel like the only bride in the world! I was treated like a friend and not a customer!

Their prices are very comparable to other stores I looked at. We will be going back for bridesmaids dress and tuxes for the guys!

I LOVE WORKING WITH THE STAFF AT CAELA SCOTT!
    I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Caela Scott Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review!

They were such a tremendous help. I would recommend them to any bride.

Marrin · Married on 09/07/2013

This was an excellent experience. I was able to try on many dresses. The staff was helpful and personable. They made me feel welcome and most importantly like a bride. They listened and respected my budget. They are evening helping me ship my dress since I live in Texas.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thanks so much Marrin for your kind review! We'll get your dress out to you this week!

Janelle · Married on 08/23/2013

After feeling very discouraged and searching for a dress for over 3 months, I called Caela's as a last minute decision. Not only were they very flexiable allowing me to stop by the store last minute notice, they also took the time to help me find my dream dress. Thank you so much for the great experience at your store! I would definately reccomend this to any bride! Very professional!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thanks so much Janelle! So happy that everything worked out and you had a great experience! Congrats again on your upcoming wedding!

I found my wedding dress at Caela Scott. I thought I had my perfect dress all picked out when the owner, who was helping me try this dress on one more time showed me one and said, "This one looks good on everyone". I was reluctant to try it on, but my mother insisted I try it. That was it, it was the one. She was so right! I really appreciated her suggestion because if she would have never said anything, I would have never taken it off the rack. Service was very friendly and not pushy. They let me come back several times to make sure it was "the one" and bring family to see it on before the purchase. Great Prices!! Great experience!

Caela Scott is the BEST! Don't waste your time going to any other dress store! I bought my dress here and I couldn't be happier! The staff is amazing and I never felt pressured to purchase a dress here unlike all of the other stores I went to. They have a nice selection of dresses under $1,000 and the floor models were all in pristine condition, I never felt like I was trying on a dress that someone else already tried on. My experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Caela Scott!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Caela Scott Bridal & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Aliceson · Married on 05/18/2013

I had a great experience here!! I love that I could tell them my style and they pulled dresses they think I would like. Also they could get me appointments fast and picked out a great veil and jewelry that went with my dress.