PO Box 151, Saint Clair, MI 48079 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Shanell Photography

Hello, I am Shanell and I absolutely love what I do! I am a mom and and a full time hybrid photographer who has a dream and desire to make every wedding and session the best and better than the last. I strive to keep things creative and not boring. Mentoring with some of the best in this business, I push myself to grow and learn everyday. I am always looking for the opportunity to capture something great for my clients and do what I can to tell your story. One's wedding day can be stressful, but working in this industry for over 11 years doing hair and makeup I had a good idea of that before joining the photography side of things. That experience and knowledge has helped me to help my brides and grooms relax and just enjoy their day. I want all of my clients to have fun, be natural and engage in the ones they love so that they can have the most amazing, raw photographs possible. Nearly a year ago now I decided to take a leap into shooting not only digital photography but shooting film, that is right "old School" film! Film is beautiful, timeless, and authentic. The look of film is like no other, looking romantic and soft with the best skin tones and greenery you've ever seen! The brides that book me fall in love with the look and feel of film almost as much as I have, which makes me giddy. Shooting film has allowed me to look at photography in such a different and real way and I can not wait to photograph the next wedding or session, always seeing my work improve and be bettered by film. I am a Hybrid shooter however so no worries there, I have the best of both worlds!! All digital images that are shot will be matched to look as close to the film shot. Light and airy, romantic, fun and authentic is the best way I would describe my work. The brides I love to work with are fun, loving, and enjoy life. My brides are timeless and classic but excited for new things, also are excited to be friends! I love to chat with my brides about their big days and often help to bring their vision to life, being told I should do wedding planning as well has been mentioned a few times, lol as well. I have great vendor relationships and am always excited to recommend them to my brides to help the process run as smooth as it can!

Follow Shanell Photography on

Shanell Photography 2
Shanell Photography 3
Shanell Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

It has been an incredible blessing to have Shanell as our wedding photographer! :) The very first time I spoke with her on the phone, I felt like we were friends! We had our engagement photos done on a FREEZING cold yet beautiful snowy winter day and not only did she capture the most amazing photos but she was super fun & cheerful as she was outside freezing right along with us!! :) On our wedding day, Shanell and her assistant were so kind, genuine and easy-going and I know all of our photos will be absolutely stunning! Shanell shoots both film and digital and the warmth and softness in her film shots is exceptional! :) I am very grateful to be a SP Bride!!! Not only is Shanell beyond talented, but she and I also share a love for shoes, so clearly it was meant-to-be! She is a dream to work with! :)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Shanell Photography has done my maternity photos, family photos and my sons first birthday photos. All of them turned out so beautiful. I was beyond happy with her work!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Where can I even begin? We found Shanell through a friend and we did a phone meeting with her and instantly knew she was the one who would capture our wedding day. Shanell also did our engagement shoot, which was so much fun (I remember my face hurting from laughing so much the next day) and really gave us the chance to get to know her and for her to get to know our personalities as well. Our engagement and wedding pictures are more than I could have ever imagined. She shoots digital and film which gives the photos such a soft look and romantic feel. This captured our day so perfectly. Shanell is so down to earth, funny, and personable. Shanell had several phone meetings with me to go over our day of timeline and honestly, she made sure the day ran perfectly (it was like having another day of coordinator which was so helpful!). I would highly recommend her to any friend or family member to shoot an engagement, wedding boudoir, or family session. She is simply a dream to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Shanell Photography 5
    Shanell Photography 6
    Shanell Photography 7
    Shanell Photography 8

Shanell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• PO Box 151 Saint Clair, Michigan, 48079 See on map