Fullerton Photography

Milford, MI View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Fullerton Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Milford, Michigan. This team has over 10 years of professional experience and specializes in photojournalistic and traditional capturing styles. They are passionate about documenting each couple's special day in a way that matches their unique love story.

Fullerton Photography utilizes a mixture of style and packages in order to fit every budget. These photographers commit to only one event per day, ensuring that they give each wedding receives their undivided attention. A second photographer, additional hours, and multiple locations are some of the services they offer to cover as many special moments as possible. Engagement sessions are also available for couples to get more comfortable in front of the camera. Fullerton Photography will send your photos as digital files, with other options including:

• Prints
  • Proofs
  • Negatives
  • Canvas
  • Slideshows

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Courtney Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so relieved that we hired Doug! He was responsive and professional throughout the planning process and really fun to have around during the day. Although we have not received the photos yet(wedding was just yesterday) I trust that they'll be amazing because he showed them to us on the display as he was taking them to make sure we approved. And they looked incredible. He has amazing equipment and a great eye for the right shots. I cannot say enough great things about Doug and will highly recommend him to everyone. We were blessed with the most amazing vendors.
    Mike Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I just got married, and about a year ago we found Fullerton Photography on The Knot, and decided to give Doug a call!

I can tell you that calling Doug was one of the best decisions that we made regarding our wedding!

Beyond that, I don't even really know where to begin, because there are so many FANTASTIC qualities about Doug and his business, but I can assure you that if you choose Fullerton Photography, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

I guess to start, Doug is very prompt, very thorough, and has a wonderful artistic style which makes for extremely beautiful and elegant photos.

Our wedding was held at a Christmas tree farm on July 23, 2016... And it was literally the hottest day of the year (high 90's and humid) - But, do you think that deterred Doug and his assistant? NOPE!

Doug stayed at our wedding for roughly 8 hours and in the end, snapped 3,742 pictures.. Which were incredible!

Extremely high resolution photos, and high resolution video (of our dances)!

In addition to this, Doug got everything, and I mean, everything! Which was awesome, because my wife and I were so busy that night, we didn't get to see everything that went on... And looking at those pictures now, it is very rewarding knowing that our guests utilized everything that we had worked so hard on over the months and months it took to prepare for the wedding.

And, while I could sit here for hours and go on and on about Doug and his professionalism and great attitude towards the event and his photos... I can also sum it up quite simply with: My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Doug / Fullerton Photography for any occasion that you might have. Like I stated previously, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

*** If I could give this man and his assistant 10 stars, I would do it in a heartbeat! ***

- Mike
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

CC King Entertainment CC King Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Fullerton Photography on many occasions through the years. Douglas does amazing work and his clients are always very pleased with both his excellent photography and wedding packages. As a wedding vendor myself, I know how important it is to work as a team with my fellow vendors and I always look forward to working with Douglas. Be sure to check out his breathtaking portfolio on his website. You will be extremely impressed with what you see. You will also LOVE working with Douglas as well. His professionalism comes through in every aspect of his personality and business. His services are very much in demand, so be sure to contact Douglas today to learn more about his approach to art of photography as well as his VERY popular wedding packages.

Exciting Productions Exciting Productions Wedding Videographers

Doug is a great photographer who really cares! I've worked with him for several weddings and really appreciate working with him!

2162 N. Sheeran Dr. Milford, MI, 48381
Location of (Fullerton Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding