2162 N. Sheeran Dr., Milford, MI 48381 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fullerton Photography

Fullerton Photography is a professional wedding photography company based out of Detroit, Michigan. Having photographed over 95 weddings, couples can relax upon hiring the studio, ensuring that they create a day that couples will remember. Fullerton Photography utilizes a mixture of style and packages in order to fit every budget. It breaks the stigma that professional photography has to come at a high price as it works to create a photography plan and budget that works for the couple. At Fullerton Photography, creating photos is more than just a job; it’s a passion. For a team of creatives that loves what they do and will work hard to meet couple's needs, inquire about Fullerton Photography today.

Fullerton Photography offers full-service photography options at a competitive price. A full list of their services include:

• Professional photographer
ps1sm
img10747csm

7 Reviews for Fullerton Photography

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2017

I am so relieved that we hired Doug! He was responsive and professional throughout the planning process and really fun to have around during the day. Although we have not received the photos yet(wedding was just yesterday) I trust that they'll be amazing because he showed them to us on the display as he was taking them to make sure we approved. And they looked incredible. He has amazing equipment and a great eye for the right shots. I cannot say enough great things about Doug and will highly recommend him to everyone. We were blessed with the most amazing vendors.

mike · Married on 07/23/2016

My wife and I just got married, and about a year ago we found Fullerton Photography on The Knot, and decided to give Doug a call!

I can tell you that calling Doug was one of the best decisions that we made regarding our wedding!

Beyond that, I don't even really know where to begin, because there are so many FANTASTIC qualities about Doug and his business, but I can assure you that if you choose Fullerton Photography, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

I guess to start, Doug is very prompt, very thorough, and has a wonderful artistic style which makes for extremely beautiful and elegant photos.

Our wedding was held at a Christmas tree farm on July 23, 2016... And it was literally the hottest day of the year (high 90's and humid) - But, do you think that deterred Doug and his assistant? NOPE!

Doug stayed at our wedding for roughly 8 hours and in the end, snapped 3,742 pictures.. Which were incredible!

Extremely high resolution photos, and high resolution video (of our dances)!

In addition to this, Doug got everything, and I mean, everything! Which was awesome, because my wife and I were so busy that night, we didn't get to see everything that went on... And looking at those pictures now, it is very rewarding knowing that our guests utilized everything that we had worked so hard on over the months and months it took to prepare for the wedding.

And, while I could sit here for hours and go on and on about Doug and his professionalism and great attitude towards the event and his photos... I can also sum it up quite simply with: My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Doug / Fullerton Photography for any occasion that you might have. Like I stated previously, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

*** If I could give this man and his assistant 10 stars, I would do it in a heartbeat! ***

- Mike

Fullerton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• CC King Entertainment
    CC King Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Fullerton Photography on many occasions through the years. Douglas does amazing work and his clients are always very pleased with both his excellent photography and wedding packages. As a wedding vendor myself, I know how important it is to work as a team with my fellow vendors and I always look forward to working with Douglas. Be sure to check out his breathtaking portfolio on his website. You will be extremely impressed with what you see. You will also LOVE working with Douglas as well. His professionalism comes through in every aspect of his personality and business. His services are very much in demand, so be sure to contact Douglas today to learn more about his approach to art of photography as well as his VERY popular wedding packages.

• Exciting Productions
    Exciting Productions Wedding Videographers

Doug is a great photographer who really cares! I've worked with him for several weddings and really appreciate working with him!

• 2162 N. Sheeran Dr. Milford, MI 48381 See on map