Cosmic Groove

Clarkston, MI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Clarkston, Michigan, Cosmic Groove is a cover band that performs for weddings and events. The band can play music from a range of styles, suiting a variety of wedding themes. With their energetic spirit and musical talents, the band’s members can help make your wedding one to stand out in your memories.

Cosmic Groove plays each song with consideration for the era that produced it, keeping the tune genuine to how it would have been played. The band feels it is immensely important that they play songs that you want to hear. They know that your wedding is your day and thus seek to curate a playlist to fit the ambience of your wedding. Besides your reception, they can also play for your ceremony and the cocktail hour. Their acoustic and instrumental ensembles help create a romantic and elegant event. DJ options are also available for the ceremony. A member of the band is also an officiant to help make planning your wedding even easier.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Learning New Songs
Lighting
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Reception Music
Music During Breaks
Sample Performances
Vocals

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones
Sound/PA System

• W
    Will M. Married on 06/04/2022

Excellent experience with Cosmic Groove!

From the grand entrance to the last dance, Cosmic Groove brought the party to our wedding reception! My wife and I truly enjoyed our own reception and were so happy with the overall execution! The band was definitely able to read the room and adjust their set appropriately. Guests of all ages were happy with the music. TJ is a great band leader and made the reception planning really easy!
    Victoria G. Married on 05/29/2022

Cosmic Groove is Amazing!

It's impossible for me to recommend working with Cosmic Groove any more than I do! To be honest, I wasn't sure if I needed a live band at the wedding, but at my fiance's insistence we decided to go with Cosmic Groove, and I am a full live-band convert - they made all the difference at our wedding! To start with the most important, the quality and energy of the live music that they provide made our wedding super fun - the dance floor was bumping the entire evening, and I got so many compliments on how the band set the vibe for a party! If you're looking for a wonderful band to keep your guests dancing, look no further - Cosmic Groove does a great job and is a true value for an 8 person band! However, beyond that, TJ and all of Cosmic Groove was a joy to work with. We had some friends play the piano/dance as I was walking down the aisle, and the pianist happily helped us organize his piano for the ceremony and TJ made sure they were mic'd and organized beforehand. They were at our wedding venue before I was getting set up and organized, and everything went off without a hitch. The band also learned an extra song that wasn't on their original list for us! I think having the help and performance of Cosmic Groove at our wedding honestly made our wedding the perfect event that it was, and I cannot recommend them highly enough!
  • Steven
    Steven S. Married on 05/14/2022

Cosmic Groove was amazing!

Cosmic Groove did not disappoint ! From the moment we reached out to them to the end of our wedding reception. The communication was prompt and the phone calls to finalize the the big day were a breeze. Finally, everything went without a hitch and they kept the night flowing, the party going and good times rolling! So many compliments were received about the band. They sounded amazing! We are so glad we chose Cosmic Groove for our special day. Do not hesitate to book them for your reception. You will be so happy you did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Shanell Photography Shanell Photography Wedding Photographers

fantastic, gets the party going! talented!

4403 Lancaster Drive Clarkston, MI, 48348
Location of (Cosmic Groove)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding