Birmingham, MI 48012 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chateau Band

Chateau Band is a wedding band based out of Birmingham, Michigan, performing at weddings in the metropolitan Detroit and surrounding Michigan areas. The band members are professional full-time entertainers, vocalists and musicians with years of experience in the music and events industries. Chateau works with you to plan your wedding entertainment and coordinate all the little details. Their goal is to ensure your wedding entertainment matches your style, and runs smoothly and as planned. The band is able to play a wide range of music styles, including blues, Caribbean, country, hip hop, Latin, oldies, pop, R&B, reggae, Top 40 and more.

Chateau has performed at hundreds of weddings throughout the Michigan area, and is willing to travel for your wedding celebration. The band can provide the following services for your wedding entertainment:

• MC

Chateau Band 4
  • Madeline

Madeline Petcoff · Married on 08/17/2019

Chateau Band

hateau was my wedding band this past August & as usual they were amazing!! I have seen them numerous times at other events/weddings- They never disappoint! Chateau always keeps the crowd excited with so many unique voices and talent. Jennifer is an excellent party hostess and Sid is very easy to work with an accommodating! I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked the band Chateau after hearing them play at one of my best friends weddings in 2015. Our wedding was on 8/25/18 and Chateau was absolutely amazing!! My friend who had them at their wedding even mentioned how they had more members, instruments, and versatility! Jennifer and Sid were wonderful to work with. Jennifer followed up thoroughly to go over the timeline, offered suggestions and tips, and helped create a game plan for the reception. When we first met her on the day of our wedding, she was there asking us what we wanted to drink and brought us over drinks and cocktail appetizers while we finished getting pictures taken. She coordinated with each of our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and kept us on the timeline so that everything would run smoothly. I cannot count how many people praised our band selection during and after the wedding. We are still receiving compliments on how amazing the band was. They do a wonderful job during dinner as well, I looked up and told my husband "I think the band is about to start" He turned to me and said, "they have been playing for the past 2 songs already" I was shocked! I thought it was the DJ portion because of how good it sounded, we could talk to each other without having to raise our voices, and they were really just perfect. They let my husband and I come up onto stage for a song which was a blast and attracted more guests to the dance floor. They work hard to create set lists based on the music you choose! If you don't want to worry about the MC, music selections, lighting, entertainment at your wedding, then you should book this band! They know how to perform at a wedding and created the most memorable wedding day for us!! They even coordinated with my sister (matron of honor) without us knowing as her speech involved music. Best surprise ever. All the musical people in my family raved about the song selections they sang as it ranged from different genres and eras. Book this band, they rock!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Chateau Band 5

Award

Chateau Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,504.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System