About Chateau Band

Michigan's Premier Live Entertainment

When a great party needs a great band, Chateau is your best choice! We offer the best talent, professional full time entertainers, outstanding vocalists and musicians, experienced in all types of music and events. Chateau plans with you, to coordinate all the details to fit your style and to ensure that your evening runs smooth and is remembered by all as a great party and a night of celebration. Get the party you want with Chateau!

Categories: Wedding Band

Lighting (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

We had a wonderful experience with Château. Planning a wedding you need to pay attention to many details, and the band plays a very important part. They coordinate many events at the wedding during the reception. All along the way Sid and Jennifer helped us to put together these many details. Everything Came off perfectly due to their efforts. The night of the wedding everyone asked where We found such a great band, no one left the dance floor. Château is great entertainment without stealing the show from the bride and groom. I can't say enough about these professional entertainer's. If you are hiring a band hire chateau you won't be sorry

Profile Picture Julie, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

I wish I could afford them for every party I threw. This band knows how to bring the house down - six years ago when I saw them at my cousins wedding I knew when I got married I would have them, I did and was so happy with the result. The only feedback I have is for the convenience of future customers, you should start taking credit cards or look into this option.

Thank you, Chateau for making our wedding so incredible.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Chateau Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: