Downtown, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About The Christina Kateri Band

BAND SIZE AND OVERVIEW

The Christina Kateri Band (CKB) is a boutique private event band based in Detroit, MI that travels from coast to coast and beyond. From a solo player up to a 12-piece band, clients are encouraged to customize each segment of their wedding in terms of band size and music style. Christina is happy to provide exceptional care to every client, by paying close attention to detail and remaining accessible throughout the entire planning process. She loves working with all kinds of people to ensure the music reflects their desires for their wedding, while creating a fun, tasteful and engaging environment that incorporates musical favorites to span the generations.

MUSIC AND SERVICES

With a healthy repertoire across every genre, The CKB performs any mixture of music the client wants, from Classical and Jazz to Top 40, Motown to Rock, R&B to Country, and everything in between. Provisions for ceremony, cocktail, dinner and dancing include sound, basic stage lighting, emcee services and gratis DJ services on band breaks, so it's a one-stop shop for your entertainment.

EXPERIENCE

Players are of the highest caliber, mostly from Detroit and Toledo, and many have played with the greats you'd be familiar with (Aretha Franklin, Cyndi Lauper, The Pistons, The Temptations, etc.). A few past and current clients include Interluxe Group for Maserati, The March of Dimes, Michigan State University, Farm Bureau, hundreds of couples for weddings, as well as other individuals.

PRICING

Pricing is based on many variables for each individual event, with the most popular wedding package in the $7,000 range. Please visit www.ChristinaKateriMusic.com/contact to request your proposal today.

INSTRUMENTATION AVAILABLE

• Banjo
  • Bass (upright and electric)
  • Cello

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

20 Reviews for The Christina Kateri Band

Jessica F. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Incredible to work with and extremely talented!

Christina is an amazing person to work with. My husband was the one mostly in contact with her and she helped walk him through every step of the way. From beginning to end everything was very clear and we always felt like she had the answer to all our questions. We first saw her band perform at Frutig Farms and decided on that day we wanted her to perform at our wedding!
    Planning a wedding in 2020 was very tough and Christina made sure to make it a breeze for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Tiange X. · Married on 04/09/2021

Pure magic!

I wish I could have more than just one wedding (with the same person though lol) so I could work with Christina again and again! That 's how much I LOVE working with her! Her voice and performance is just pure magic! Working with Christina is one of the best decisions I've made for my wedding. She is so professional, organized, patient, responsive, thoughtful, warm... She is just AMAZING! She walked me through the process and helped me figure out what kind of music I like (I was absolutely clueless to begin with). And at the wedding she picked EVERY song right! I can't remember how many times I heard my guests tell me "the band is really great". I want to thank Christina and her band a thousand times for making my night incredible! I will recommend them to anyone in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/19/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

T! My feelings are completely mutual. :) I absolutely *loved* working with you to plan out the music for your day. You had me laughing all along and made the process so fun for me. You were a stunning bride and one of my favorite moments was getting to watch you and Jake dance swing to open the dance floor, while we played Olly Murs. Then getting to dance with you myself later in the evening. Everything about your day was exquisite and yes, it would be wonderful to get to do it over and over again! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for sharing about your experience. We all loved celebrating with you! Cheers to you and Jake, and your many years of happiness ahead! XoX!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Christina Kateri Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 7000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Rock
    Strings
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• Downtown Ypsilanti, MI, 48197 See on map
    Location of (The Christina Kateri Band)