Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number

About Heather Nash Photography

Hi, I'm Heather, thanks for stopping by! If you're looking for unique, non-traditional, candid wedding photography look no further. Give me a call, I'd love to chat about your wedding.

Follow Heather Nash Photography on

13 Reviews for Heather Nash Photography

1 User photo

Heather Nash Photography 1

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

As the wedding planning started to begin there were two things I was sure about, I found the love of my life and I knew Heather Nash was the photographer for us. Heather made two quirky people feel so comfortable and relaxed through the entire process. During our engagement photo shoot she provided us with FANTASTIC popsicle jokes to keep the laughter flowing. She also helped develop a time line for the wedding day to ensure that we were able to capture all of the photos we requested. Heather is a visual story-teller not just a photographer, every photo she provides has thoughtfully been curated. We love the fact that Heather can grow with us when our family grows for future photo shoots. Heather goes above and beyond. I would recommend Heather Nash to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Heather Nash Photography 2

Heather was so great to work with! She really listened to what we wanted. And she made the day fun and easy. I would recommend her to any of my family and friends.

Sent on 11/15/2015

carolyn · Married on 08/01/2015

Heather was a dream to work with during our wedding. We had a very specific, personal vision for the wedding and Heather was open and willing to discuss the concept. Wedding photography is part documentation and part story telling. Heather's fine art photography background gave her the ability to do both very successfully. We are absolutely thrilled with the photos. I highly recommend Heather!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Heather Nash Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints