Lasting Touch Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$999 Most Popular Price

Lasting Touch Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Livonia, Michigan. Owner and lead photographer Lori Juncaj founded her studio in 1996 after the birth of her sons. Since then, she has served countless couples, helping them preserve precious memories of life's milestones. She treats every image as its own work of art, creating evocative collections that honor her clients' one-of-a-kind love stories.

Lasting Touch Photography provides couples with a number of services to ensure a fully tailored experience. As well as coverage on the day of your event, Lori also offers engagement sessions, affording you the opportunity to get to know your photographer. Owing to her one-event-per-day policy, she will be available throughout the duration of your celebration to document every important detail. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, and canvas art, as well as personalized save-the-date cards.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Canvas
Digital Files
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gretchen B. Married on 10/22/2021

Bride and Groom

Just amazing!! We couldnt have asked for a better photographer. We barely had to think about what pictures to take and just enjoyed our day. Our wedding just flowed so nicely because he worked with the dj and day of coodinator to keep the communication at a minimal. He captured amazing pictures we did ask for and hundreds of others that were candid. We could not rave enough!! 100% you have to get this guy!
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely fantastic!

I haven’t personally met Marks wife- but my husband and I had the most amazing photographer for our engagement pictures as well as ceremony and reception pictures!!! Mark made us all feel so comfortable and was so personable… I cannot wait to see what our wedding photos look like!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 08/28/2021

Beyond amazing 10/10

I dont even know where to start . Mark and his team were beyond amazing they were fabulous 100 . I definitely will be recommending lasting touch photography to everyone I know and dont know . He went above and beyond that's for sure , be helped with bustling my dress when my girls were having trouble, he helped with tables for dinner when he didn't have to .. I was so comfortable working him from our first meeting everyone loved him and his team they kept telling me how awesome my photographers were , the boys working the photobooth were so polite helpful and very sweet if I could rate more then 5 stars I definitely would .. Our wedding was a perfect night Mark and the team did a spectacular job ...Lasting touch is who you want for your special day , party or just any thing in general . I definitely will be hiring them for any photography needs in the future and recommending them every chance I get .. My pictures were beautiful loved loved every single one of them .. Thank you so much lasting touch for the amazing job and fantastic photos
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

32481 W. 7 Mile Rd. Livonia, MI, 48152
Location of (Lasting Touch Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding