32481 W. 7 Mile Rd., Livonia, MI 48152 Map · Phone number

About Lasting Touch Photography

Hi, my name is Lori Juncaj and I am the owner of Lasting Touch Photography.

I began my studio in 1996 after the birth of my identical twin boys. I had worked as a Professional Freelance Photographer since graduating in 1987. I worked for 4 different studios and 3 different newspapers. THEN the twins were born and I needed to set my own schedule to suit them. Hence the birth of Lasting Touch Photography!

My goal is to create art through my camera. I specialize in Wedding Photography, Portraits, Baby Photos, Animal Portraits, Special Occasion Photography, and On Location Shooting. When I take your picture, I try to bring out all the emotions of that special day. For weddings, I try to show the deep love between the bride and groom. If it is a child, I try to bring out the natural beauty every child possesses. If it is a beloved pet, I create a picture that you will look at and instantly remember all the fond memories shared with your friend. I capture the moment, forever!

Contact me at Lori@LastingtouchPHOTOGRAPHY.org or 248-345-4283 to set up an appointment to discuss your wishes for your special photos! Nothing is above or below becoming my latest and greatest masterpiece; I look forward to hearing from you!

WEDDING335
FordBW6

4 Reviews for Lasting Touch Photography

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2019

Above and beyond

Mark and Lori made our wedding day absolutely seamless. They are a professional and talented team who work perfectly in sync with one another. Not only did they take great shots, but they assisted in other ways to help us out, like getting us a cake knife and finding the bouquet for the bouquet toss! My guests commented on how wonderful they were, staying on top of us but never in the way. Best decision ever.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Randy · Married on 05/19/2012

I must say that finding a photographer for our wedding was a tedious task. The price ranges are all over the map. I came across Mark and Lori at Lasting Touch Photography. I met up with them (like I had many other photographers) and they went over the whole agenda with us. They do photography as a passion, not necessarily for the "I have to make money this weekend" that I've come across many times. Their price package was VERY affordable and I decieded to go with them for the value and service of what I was receiving. We retained both Mark and Lori for our wedding (2 photographers). They communicated with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was set and asked if we wanted to modify anything - because that's what couples do :). On the wedding day, they showed up early and readily prepared. They started shooting many pictures of my wife and the bridal party, venue, the outdoors etc. They took a ton of pictures. They took all kinds of shots with great views all through the ceremony up until the end of the night. They made sure to pull us outside at sunset and take some great outdoor pictures with the great colors of the sunset. All in all, we couldn't have been more happier with their service and professionalism. These folks are top notch. After the wedding, we recieved a DVD with every picture they took. They were touched up (if needed), non-copywrited and non-watermarked. We could do whatever we want with these. Shortly after, we received our wedding photo album. This album is unlike any album I've ever seen. It is amazing. Every person that has seen our album was beyond impressed. We have had 2 sets of friends that are getting married ask for their information once they saw this photo album. We are so happy we selected Lasting Touch Photography to do our wedding. It honestly couldn't have been better. You will be 100% satisfied and will have a worry free experience with Mark and Lori. I definitely and highly recommend Lasting Touch Photography for their services. We will be using them again in the future for family pictures and we can't wait! Thank you so much for making our experience unforgetable.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Tracie · Married on 04/17/2010

They are pretty good! Great pics.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lasting Touch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 32481 W. 7 Mile Rd. Livonia, 48152 See on map