Lasting Touch Photography Reviews

14 | Livonia, MI

14 Reviews for Lasting Touch Photography

Colleen Lane · Married on 01/25/2020

Awesome Photobooth

This was our second year using Lasting Touch Photography for our annual school fundraiser. Both years we were more than pleased to work with them. Great staff and awesome booth, props & especially the photos - they made the night and we have the photos to cherish/remember the night with. Definitely recommend for your event

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing photographer at an affordable price

We couldn't have chosen a better company to work with. Our photographer Mark was great! Working with Mark made it seamless. We got all the photos we wanted and more! I would recommend Lasting Touch Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Heather · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic!

Mark and Lori were both fabulous! Mark did our engagement shoot, and Lori did our wedding. Both were super easy to work with, very funny, got fun pics along with "traditional" pics and listened to everything we wanted. From the very beginning they made me feel very comfortable and were professional but easy to talk to. I felt like I was working with someone I had known for years. They quality and quantity of photos we got were amazing and a great value! I highly recommend Lasting Touch!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Andrea Garcia-Bianchi · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing job, affordable, great to work with

Lori & Mark were fun to work with and very accommodating, they drove pretty far just to photograph our wedding without charging an arm and a leg! They are open to any ideas and they have great ideas of their own! I would highly recommend them! I’ve even used them for my family pictures and 2 of my kids senior pictures!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Paige Barnes · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Service From Two Amazing People

All I have to say is WOW! Mark and Lori were amazing to work with. They're genuinely nice people who actually care about you and your big day. They didn't put any pressure on us at any point, and it was a very natural process. They took fantastic pictures that really captured the day. We used their open photo booth and our guests LOVED it!! We got so many compliments on it as well as the two of them. Professional, friendly, courteous, timely, affordable. I'd highly recommend them both!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2019

Above and beyond

Mark and Lori made our wedding day absolutely seamless. They are a professional and talented team who work perfectly in sync with one another. Not only did they take great shots, but they assisted in other ways to help us out, like getting us a cake knife and finding the bouquet for the bouquet toss! My guests commented on how wonderful they were, staying on top of us but never in the way. Best decision ever.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jenny Caruso · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Mark and Lori were fantastic to work with! From the beginning to the very end, they were kind, thoughtful, talented, and hard working. The photos look beautiful (even though the weather was not very helpful). Their work ethic is second to none. We highly recommend using this incredibly talented team. You will love working with them - just like we did!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Shari

Shari Paxton · Married on 11/10/2018

Best photographer our church has had!

Mark was very easy to work with and genuinely cared about my family and our event which was reflected in our photos.

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Value!

Lori and Mark were wonderful! We chose a package that included engagement photos, a photobooth, and a video. Our pictures turned out beautifully. We get so many compliments on our engagement photos and wedding photos. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2019

valerie · Married on 04/05/2015

Excellent Service, Perfect Photos!

Mark and Lori are AMAZING! I am so glad that I hired Lasting Touch photography. I feel like photos were the only thing that I didn't have to stress about. Their vision is unique and original, the pictures turned out beautiful. I honestly can't say enough good things! They are affordable, professional and all around amazing. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Randy · Married on 05/19/2012

I must say that finding a photographer for our wedding was a tedious task. The price ranges are all over the map. I came across Mark and Lori at Lasting Touch Photography. I met up with them (like I had many other photographers) and they went over the whole agenda with us. They do photography as a passion, not necessarily for the "I have to make money this weekend" that I've come across many times. Their price package was VERY affordable and I decieded to go with them for the value and service of what I was receiving. We retained both Mark and Lori for our wedding (2 photographers). They communicated with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was set and asked if we wanted to modify anything - because that's what couples do :). On the wedding day, they showed up early and readily prepared. They started shooting many pictures of my wife and the bridal party, venue, the outdoors etc. They took a ton of pictures. They took all kinds of shots with great views all through the ceremony up until the end of the night. They made sure to pull us outside at sunset and take some great outdoor pictures with the great colors of the sunset. All in all, we couldn't have been more happier with their service and professionalism. These folks are top notch. After the wedding, we recieved a DVD with every picture they took. They were touched up (if needed), non-copywrited and non-watermarked. We could do whatever we want with these. Shortly after, we received our wedding photo album. This album is unlike any album I've ever seen. It is amazing. Every person that has seen our album was beyond impressed. We have had 2 sets of friends that are getting married ask for their information once they saw this photo album. We are so happy we selected Lasting Touch Photography to do our wedding. It honestly couldn't have been better. You will be 100% satisfied and will have a worry free experience with Mark and Lori. I definitely and highly recommend Lasting Touch Photography for their services. We will be using them again in the future for family pictures and we can't wait! Thank you so much for making our experience unforgetable.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Tracie · Married on 04/17/2010

They are pretty good! Great pics.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Great photography. Mark did a great job of listening to what I wanted and tried to make me feel like I was at ease. Great service for a great price.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gordana (Gordie) Hentge · Married on 01/01/2014

Lasting Touch Photos by Mark

Mark is professional & caring. He provides a good, reasonable service & I would recommend him.

Sent on 04/06/2020