19278 Wedgewood, Riverview, MI 48193 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Michele Maloney Photography

Michele Maloney Photography is a photography business based in Riverview, Michigan. However, because owner and photographer Michele loves to travel, she is more than happy to pack her bags and follow couples to their destination wedding sites. From her own wedding experience, she realized just how important capturing candid and in-between moments are. These real and raw moments are what you will cherish forever when looking back on your wedding-day images.

Michele Maloney offers a variety of wedding packages. Regardless of which one you choose, you will receive an engagement session and high-resolution files. She incorporates styles such as contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional. To make sure you get all the images you are looking for, she can provide you with additional hours, a second shooter, and even travel to multiple locations. She also offers:

• Albums

Michele Maloney Photography 3
Michele Maloney Photography 4

Mary Gurecki · Married on 07/07/2019

Best wedding photographer!!

5 stars is not enough for how wonderful Michele is not only as a photographer but as a person. Every part of my wedding was captured so beautifully. Her attention to detail, from what’s in the background to the lighting makes every photo she takes beautiful. Her charming and friendly personality makes you feel like you have been best friends forever, even if it’s the first time working with her. Even when I’m not so photogenic and a bit tense when it comes to taking professional photography, she made it relaxed and fun!
    During the wedding, she was my event coordinator... although that was definitely not in her job description! She knew the time line and the day of schedule to make sure we were on time.
    The photography.. just beautiful. Captured the candid moments of the day. People enjoying themselves at our backyard wedding.
    Michele was who I wanted for my wedding pictures from the start. She was my first call and I’m so glad our schedules met because my memories from that hectic but fun, beautiful day is captured so wonderfully. Memories live through photography and she is the perfect photographer for that job.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer!

I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about Michele! From beginning to end she's been more than just a photographer. She's so personal, detailed and truly cares about you and your day.

Our engagement session was a fun way to get amazing photos and really get comfortable working with each other. She has such an eye for unique and stunning photos. She went above and beyond for us, I ended up printing about 80 photos from that session!

Now for the wedding....Michele didn't just show up. We chatted on the phone multiple times before the big day, she helped me with the day of timelines, photo ideas and the nitty gritty details that I was confused about. She weathered the terrible cold for us and got some amazing shots! She makes you feel so special, and she truly is so fun!

I recommend her to everyone I know that's looking for a photographer because she truly captures your emotions. When I look at my photos, it brings me right back to how I felt in that moment. That's a skill and it's so very special!

Michele Maloney Photography 5
    Michele Maloney Photography 6
    Michele Maloney Photography 7
    Michele Maloney Photography 8
    Sent on 02/13/2019

Beverly · Married on 08/25/2018

Michele is amazing! Having Michele photograph my daughter's wedding was the best decisions ever! From the very beginning, she held our hands to make sure the wedding was perfect and it was! She gave us advice, pointed us in the right direction and assured us it would be lovely! She is such a hardworking, compassionate and caring person. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Michele Maloney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Stephanie Stearnes Artistry
    Stephanie Stearnes Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michele is amazing. She takes beautiful and stunning pictures while also paying attention to every detail. She is able to capture every amazing moment , even the ones you didn't know were amazing. Michele is organized,calm,and collected so your day will go smooth. Everytime I get to work on a wedding she is photographing I am so excited. She is so friendly and amazing to work with.

• The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia
    The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Michele has the eye for photography! Her work is beautiful! Her photos make you feel like you were there.

• 19278 Wedgewood Riverview, MI, 48193 See on map