1001 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Bellagala Photo + Video

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

Follow Bellagala Photo + Video on

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Bellagala Photo + Video

Lindsey H. · Married on 07/17/2021

We LOVED Katie Compo!!!!

I literally cannot even remotely begin to describe how amazing Katie Compo was. So helpful, so fun - all around INCREDIBLE. It was more than I could've hoped for our wedding photography experience. She worked so hard and has an incredible eye for photography. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her. She had an extra little sewing kit to help my mom with her corsage, and she had extra bobby pins in her hair when an unruly curl fell out of my updo. Above and beyond. Bellagala itself is great too - easy payment scheduling, great notes for the photographers, very organized. However, Katie was the real star for us. Loved, loved, loved her. Book Katie Compo!!!

Sent on 07/19/2021

Chelsea H. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Photographer

We got paired with Katie through Bellagala and I could not be happier with the match! I am a list and organized person and Katie was amazing with my lists! She helped my day flow so much easier. On top of all the crazy COVID craziness we had to change venues 30 days from our wedding and Katie made everything feel so much easier. Katie was great the entire time and you would’ve thought she knew us for so long. She took charge and made me feel so much less stressed about making sure that we got all of the photos that I wanted. She made sure to check in with me throughout the night to make sure that we got everything I wanted. I believe we hit the jackpot with her. June was our videographer she was great. She communicated great with me before the wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Bellagala Photo + Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1489.00
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Bellagala Photo + Video 1
    Up to $600 in Photography Savings

Summer Special Promotion!

• Up to $600 in savings

• See which photographers are available on your date.

• Get Your Instant Quote at: https://www.bellagala.com/detroit-instant-quote/

• Call us today! (313) 558-8771

• Bellagala Photo + Video 2
    ★ Price Match Guarantee ★

Learn More About This Deal at our Website:

How does it work?

• 1. We will match any comparable* vendor’s price and package for photography.
    • 2. Send your planning consultant the comparable vendor contract to validate price and package inclusions.
    • 3. Your planning consultant will customize a package to match the comparable vendor.

Team of Bellagala Photo + Video

Kailee Soderlund

Kailee Soderlund

Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders

Tara Saunders

Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers

Andrea Albers

Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

View team

• 1001 Woodward Ave Detroit, MI, 48226 See on map
    313-558-8771 (Phone number)
    Instant Quote - https://www.bellagala.com/detroit-instant-quote/ | Schedule Appointment - https://www.bellagala.com/detroit-appointment/
    Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Bellagala Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Proofs

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bellagala Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bellagala Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bellagala Photo + Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video currently offers 1 discount promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.