Madison

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10k - $15k For 100 Guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10k - $15k For 100 Guests

The Madison Loft + Auditorium marries the historic charm of Detroit architecture with modern industrial elegance to create an unforgettable event space.

The first space is a state-of-the-art, 130-seat auditorium that’s ideal for presentations or trainings, wedding ceremonies, fireside chats and screenings.

The second space, adjacent to the auditorium, is a loft area that accommodates up to 180 guests. The space features an industrial feel, complete with exposed brick and beams, high ceilings and oversized windows. The area is endlessly flexible in its ability to accommodate events of all kinds.

The Madison Rooftop is perhaps the most unique and iconic space in Bedrock’s portfolio. The multilevel outdoor space overlooks Comerica Park and provides picturesque views of Detroit’s historic downtown architecture and entertainment district. The 7,000 square foot rooftop has modern furnishings, a covered catering area, a full-service bar, a dance floor, and a wraparound balcony, making the rooftop of this 100+ year old building the perfect setting to tie the knot, celebrate a milestone or connect with colleagues.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7110

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6060

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$7110

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$6060

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up
Set Up

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$22

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Loft
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

Jake L. Married on 08/28/2021

The Very Best

My wife and I recently had our wedding reception on the rooftop of the Madison. One word can be used to describe our experience: incredible. Not only is the venue elegant and alluring with an amazing view of the city of Detroit but the entire staff was outstanding. Our special day was an experience that will be remembered forever by all who attended. I highly recommend the Madison to anyone and everyone looking for a unique place to host your event.

Madison's reply:

Jake and Sarah - Thank you so much, and congratulations on tying the knot! We're so happy you had a great experience with us. Loved your use of our Marquee sign!!

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 08/26/2021

A Wedding space dream!

If you're thinking about having your wedding at the Madison, do it! We had originally planned on having a 150 wedding at the Madison, but with pandemic uncertainty, we canceled everything an planned an intimate micro ceremony with them.

Working with Lyn and Brittany was a dream, they truly made me feel at ease throughout the entire process, we couldn't be more grateful for their guidance along the way.

Brittany was onsite for our wedding rehearsal and wedding day. She was so sweet and helpful, everything turned out flawless and we couldn't have done it without her. The views at the Madison are incredible, the rooftop is breathtaking and the loft is such a fun, unique space. But the staff really 2.0's the experience there, truly incredible people. We are so blessed and so thrilled that we were able to have our dream wedding at Madison, I would recommend it to anybody.

Madison's reply:

What a kind review, Megan! Thank you so much for sending in such a sweet note and we're so glad you had a wonderful experience with us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Madison 1
Discount

Interested in getting married November through April? We offer a discount on the venue rental fee for all weddings during our off-peak season. Fill out an inquiry form to find out more!

Pricing

Madison Price Rates

Team

Julie Glenn
Julie Glenn
Director, Event Venues Team

As Director of the Event Venues Team, I have the pleasure of working alongside the most talented and dedicated Venue Sales and Facilities Technicians around. Our team is laser focused on creating unparalleled experiences for our clients and event guests alike. A little about me: After graduating from Michigan State University (Go Green!), I relocated to South Florida to kickstart my career in the hospitality industry where I worked as an Event Manager for a Destination Management Company. I soon took notice of the remarkable progress happening in downtown Detroit and made my way back home to manage Bedrock’s portfolio of venues. My top three standout moments over the past several years include 1) Hosting my dream wedding atop the Madison Building rooftop, 2) Becoming a Mom to my beautiful daughter Mya and 3) Contributing to the growth and success of our incredible event venues. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others create memories that will last a lifetime!

Brittany Burns
Brittany Burns
Event Venues Team Coordinator

Hi there! I am Brittany Burns! I am a graduate from Michigan State University where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business with a focus in Event Planning. I began my professional career out of college with an amazing opportunity working in New York for the New York Yankees. Yes, I know, unpopular opinion but I do love baseball. I was able to kick start this passion of events in the city that never sleeps, and boy was it awesome. Once I moved back to the mitten, I started my journey on the Bedrock Event Team and I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years. I thoroughly enjoy planning events of all kinds but one of my favorites would be weddings. There’s just something about a bride and grooms’ big day that gets me so excited! When I am not assisting with your event you can catch me on the sidelines dancing as the Detroit Lions Cheerleader or coaching a high school dance team.

Lyn Gleasure
Lyn Gleasure
Senior Event Sales Manager

My ideal world would be one filled with rescue cats & dogs, lots of chocolate (especially if peanut butter is mixed in), and the ability to teleport myself to amazing destinations around the world. Throw in some spectacular corporate events and I’m the happiest gal in Detroit! I started managing events over 20 years ago at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC while also teaching Event Management at Duke University. Along the way I earned my CMP and CPCE designations. One of my favorite events was working with the over 40 national political leaders on a multi-day conference. Talk about a lot of moving parts & endless security meetings! I’ve been back in my home state of Michigan for nearly 4 years and just love it. I am a co-founder of the Detroit Events Council and am active as a national committee member in NACE. In my spare time, I volunteer at the Detroit Zoo hanging out with the penguins and polar bears.

• Event Theory
    · Wedding Rentals

1555 Broadway Street Detroit, MI, 48226
313-349-4772
Location of (Madison)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues