1555 Broadway Street, Detroit, MI 48226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Madison

Madison is a historic wedding venue and landmark located in Detroit, Michigan. This gorgeously historic space is a place where couples can celebrate their love against a rich backdrop of vintage architecture. Recently renovated and fully equipped with everything you’ll need to celebrate, Madison is the ideal locale to make your wedding day dreams a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
Madison can accommodate up to 180 of your guests and offers plenty of beautiful event spaces to choose from. The highlight of this venue is the rooftop terrace, which offers amazing views of Detroit landmarks like Comerica Park, Ford Field, the Detroit Opera House, the Fox Theatre, and the Greektown Casino-Hotel. This multi-level outdoor space includes a covered grill catering center, a covered bar, a lounge area, and an expansive wraparound balcony.

The Madison staff can provide guests with top-notch event services so that you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day. Some of these services include:

• Set up and clean up

360º Virtual Tours 1 tour

37 Reviews for Madison

Melissa Corrigan · Married on 11/09/2020

Flexible during the pandemic

From the moment we met Lauren, she was nothing but accommodating to our wedding vision. She was always prompt when answering our questions. The venue was spectacular, and we were very much looking forward to having our wedding there. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we've opted for a more intimate celebration. The Madison continued to be accommodating and worked with us during this unfortunate turn of events. Although we will no longer be holding our special day here, we would highly recommend this venue to other couples.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Madison's reply:

Melissa and Devon - We were SO looking forward to your wedding with us, but are happy you chose something that more suits you during this unprecedented time. My offer still stands to get officiated online and marry you guys, no pressure ;) Take care and stay in touch!
  • Jessica

Jessica Vassau · Married on 09/09/2020

State Savings Stunner!!

Danielle and the Bedrock event team were extremely helpful every step of the way during our wedding planning. She helped coordinate with our vendors to open the building to come set up. On the day of, Danielle was made sure all the vendors were taken care of, had what they needed, and on time. The event team also made sure the venue was sparkling clean throughout the whole day. We were so stress-free on our wedding day and cannot thank Danielle enough for helping us create our dream wedding at the State Savings Bank Building. It was a night we will never forget!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Madison's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica! It was an absolute blast taking part in your special day. The white dance floor and mahogany bars from Display Group looked stunning in our venue! Best wishes to you and Tony, and please keep in touch!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Madison Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$8,969 - $14,245
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Barware
  • Glassware

Madison Price Rates

Madison FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7110
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6060
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 7110
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 6060
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
    Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 22
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Loft
    Rooftop
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Furniture
    Lighting
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Madison 1
    Off-Peak Venue Rental Discount

Interested in getting married November through April? We offer a discount on the venue rental fee for all weddings during our off-peak season. Fill out an inquiry form to find out more!

Team of Madison

Julie Glenn

Julie Glenn

Director, Event Venues Team

As Director of the Event Venues Team, I have the pleasure of working alongside the most talented and dedicated Venue Sales and Facilities Technicians around. Our team is laser focused on creating unparalleled experiences for our clients and event guests alike. A little about me: After graduating from Michigan State University (Go Green!), I relocated to South Florida to kickstart my career in the hospitality industry where I worked as an Event Manager for a Destination Management Company. I soon took notice of the remarkable progress happening in downtown Detroit and made my way back home to manage Bedrock’s portfolio of venues. My top three standout moments over the past several years include 1) Hosting my dream wedding atop the Madison Building rooftop, 2) Becoming a Mom to my beautiful daughter Mya and 3) Contributing to the growth and success of our incredible event venues. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others create memories that will last a lifetime!

Brittany Burns

Brittany Burns

Event Venues Team Coordinator

Hi there! I am Brittany Burns! I am a graduate from Michigan State University where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business with a focus in Event Planning. I began my professional career out of college with an amazing opportunity working in New York for the New York Yankees. Yes, I know, unpopular opinion but I do love baseball. I was able to kick start this passion of events in the city that never sleeps, and boy was it awesome. Once I moved back to the mitten, I started my journey on the Bedrock Event Team and I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years. I thoroughly enjoy planning events of all kinds but one of my favorites would be weddings. There’s just something about a bride and grooms’ big day that gets me so excited! When I am not assisting with your event you can catch me on the sidelines dancing as the Detroit Lions Cheerleader or coaching a high school dance team.

Lyn Gleasure

Lyn Gleasure

Senior Event Sales Manager

My ideal world would be one filled with rescue cats & dogs, lots of chocolate (especially if peanut butter is mixed in), and the ability to teleport myself to amazing destinations around the world. Throw in some spectacular corporate events and I’m the happiest gal in Detroit! I started managing events over 20 years ago at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC while also teaching Event Management at Duke University. Along the way I earned my CMP and CPCE designations. One of my favorite events was working with the over 40 national political leaders on a multi-day conference. Talk about a lot of moving parts & endless security meetings! I’ve been back in my home state of Michigan for nearly 4 years and just love it. I am a co-founder of the Detroit Events Council and am active as a national committee member in NACE. In my spare time, I volunteer at the Detroit Zoo hanging out with the penguins and polar bears.

View team