The Christina Kateri Band Reviews

7 | Ypsilanti, MI

7 Reviews for The Christina Kateri Band

Joan Hollowell · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceptional Band

The Bands was exceptional and made our 5th Wedding Anniversary party a huge success. Christina and her band members fit right in with our party and got us all dancing
    and singing along. I give them a 10+ and thank them for making our party one of a kind. Joanie Hollowell - Ann Arbor, MI

Sent on 09/20/2019

Katie Garnett · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Christina and her band were ABSOLUTELY incredible. We were married almost 2 years ago, and people are still asking about our wedding band! Christina was such a sweet angel to work with, and she made the planning process a breeze. Not to mention, her high energy and amazing vocals kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. My husband, a professional musician, was blown away by the instrumentalists and vocalists. Wish we could do it all over again so we could hire Christina and her band! Highly, highly recommend.
    -Katie and Michael G.

Sent on 08/03/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Oh geez, thanks Katie!!! There was *so* much I loved about being part of your wedding festivities, though one thing that stands out in my mind is you getting on the mic and singing with us! What a special moment! Your kind words mean so much to me and the fellas and I are so grateful we got to help you celebrate your big day with Michael! We had a blast dancing with you all night long! Thank you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely magical!

Christina and her band were absolutely amazing! Christina was so great to work with leading up to our big day - making sure she knew what we liked, didn’t like, and any special requests we had. She was so organized, which helped me so much because I knew that I didn’t have to worry about the music!

On our wedding day, she brought so much energy and pure joy into her work, it made our night so special! The dance floor was packed the entire evening and that’s because she played such great music that kept everyone engaged and wanting to keep the night going. We truly didn’t want it to end! I loved working with Christina and her band and would do it all over again if I could!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

I'm smiling wider than I can articulate. :) Chelsea, your and Sri's wedding will go down in my books as a wishful standard for-ev-er. Your family was an absolute dream to team up with and seeing how beautifully the American and Indian cultures, along with your individual family traditions, were infused in every part of the day was breathtaking. The joy on all your faces as we celebrated and danced is one of my favorite memories from your wedding. I'm *so* grateful you chose my band for your big day and thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish you and Sri a lifetime of happiness and love! XoX

Melissa Lukan · Married on 11/08/2018

Christina is fantastic and reliable!

I'm a wedding planner from Toronto and we were planning a fabulous Michigan wedding from out of country last summer. Live music throughout the day was a huge priority for our clients. The moment I spoke with Christina for the first time I knew she was exactly who we were looking for. Professional, warm, friendly, accommodating, and helpful at every turn. She was thorough throughout all of the planning stages which was such a stress saver for everyone involved.
    On the actual wedding day Christina and her team followed through and exceeded our expectations. Both musically and logistically. We hope we can get back to Michigan for another event with her soon! We can't thank you enough for everything! Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe our experience!

Sent on 04/27/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Melissa! I can't express enough what a dream it was to work with you and Morgan. :) I loved getting to know you better and join forces to help make A + J's wedding day unforgettable. I wish I could partner with Lustre Events on all of the events my band plays, and I truly hope the opportunity presents itself again! Until then, happy planning and thank you!
  • Alaine

Alaine Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Above & Beyond!

The Christina Kateri Band provided such incredible vocals and music at our wedding and we cannot even begin to express how thankful we are! Christina went above and beyond for us in so many ways. She was not only an incredible performer and planner, but such a source of comfort to us during our most stressful moments! THANK YOU for providing such amazing music! I received so many compliments on both the ceremony and reception music. Friends and family both agreed that the music was one of the most memorable parts of the wedding. Ive already recommended her to several of my friends who are planning weddings!

Sent on 03/24/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Thank you Lanie! What an incredible day it was! Thank you for having my band and letting us help you celebrate; it was such a joy to be able to participate in this milestone of yours. I know there are amazing things in store for you both, as you continue your life together. I wish you a long life filled with happiness and love!
  • I

Ian Makowske · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Band - Highly Recommend!

Christina and her band absolutely made our wedding. Christina was incredibly kind, considerate, and easy to work with. She made the process of organizing music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing easy and enjoyable. Her band brought energy and fun and made the evening a truly unique, memorable, and special one for all there (especially us!). We can't thank Christina and her band enough, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live music at a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 04/01/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Wow, thank you Ian! The fellas and I absolutely loved providing your music, and having you join us on drums, too! ;) It's couples like you and Katie, and your amazing family and friends, that make what we do worthwhile. THANK YOU for choosing us and letting us contribute to your big day! I wish you the absolute best!

Mary Tew · Married on 08/06/2016

Professional and Fun

The Christina Kateri band will have your party or wedding hopping! Not a single person was sitting during my sisters wedding. Everyone was up having the best time and could not believe how incredible the musicians were. Also very professional from beginning to end. Christina will take care of every detail and make sure the music for your event is exactly what you want. Cannot recommend this band highly enough!

Sent on 08/09/2019

The Christina Kateri Band's reply:

Mary! How kind of you to share your experience! It was your sister's wedding that prompted me to pick up the ukulele and learn to play (for her first dance), and I haven't put it down since...I will *never* forget that or the wonderful time we had celebrating with you at the church and reception. THANK YOU!!!