Cosmic Groove Reviews

Cosmic Groove 3
Cosmic Groove 4
Cosmic Groove 5

Veronica Lopez-Vera · Married on 12/07/2019

Get ready to boogie all night

Let’s start by saying that this band is truly the dream team. They are incredibly professional and yet full of spunk and spark that is needed to pull off a FABULOUS RECEPTION. They were incredibly nice and accommodating and so easy to book and communicate with. Our guests could not stop commenting on how unique and amazing the experience was. Also- I’m serious these people are so cool you wanna be their friends.
    If you want a band that will keep your dance floor full all night, hire Cosmic Groove. Enough said :)

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Michael

Michael Rowe · Married on 09/21/2019

Cosmic Groove -- fantastic entertainment to complete our wedding experience

After seeing Cosmic Groove perform as several club and event venues -- it was a no-brainer for us to select them for our backyard wedding entertainment. They exceeded all expectations and really helped to make our event memorable. Every part of the experience in working with them was easy, accommodating and professional. Highlights:
    > Learned a song for our event that had special meaning for my family
    > Effortlessly (and without drama) dealt with a torrential downpour right before they were supposed to start playing
    > Tried to make everyone on the dance floor and sitting nearby feel a part of the festivities -- from handing out a cowbell for my teenage son to play to fun and very relevant in between song banter.
    > Multiple guests remarked how each song played (from Bobby Darrin/Tom Jones songs thru 70's disco, 80's new wave and very current hits) sounded like the original artists.

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience with CG.

Cosmic Groove 6
    Cosmic Groove 7
    Cosmic Groove 8
    Cosmic Groove 9
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Michelle Costa · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend Cosmic Groove!

My fiancé and I had heard Cosmic Groove at a local bar - the dance floor was packed the entire night, so we knew they would be perfect for our wedding. The band exceeded our expectations! They were very responsive to our questions - and the song selection was amazing. We heard so many compliments throughout the night from our guests - and the dance floor still had people on it up to the last song. They made our wedding a truly memorable night!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Alana Bryan · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Band

I cannot thank TJ and the band enough for such a wonderful wedding night. Every person at the reception was on the dance floor throughout the night and the only time I saw it empty was when they took a break! We couldn’t get my 90 year old grandfather off the dance floor because he was having so much fun. I will recommend these guys to anyone who asks their music is phenomenal.

Cosmic Groove 10
    Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Molly

Molly Hothem · Married on 08/24/2019

They are amazing!

Cosmic Groove is so upbeat and lively! They know all the songs to play and not only get the party rolling, but also tie in sentimental moments. Wonderful!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Tori Howe · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding/Big Event Band

Cosmic Groove was so easy to work with. They allowed us tailor our wedding day just the way we wanted, yet helped give much appreciated advice when needed. They were professional and classy at all the right times, and also FUN and full of energy throughout the night. One of the things we loved about Cosmic Groove when we scouted them is how they interact with the crowd. They will draw your guests in and set up a platform for a fun-filled night. I have found a band that I look forward to using/seeing again in the future! Absolutely loved them.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lynn Kwiecinski · Married on 06/29/2019

Cosmic Groove Wedding

CG played our wedding in June 2019, and they were exceptional! Everyone LOVED the music, and the dance floor was packed all night. TJ was so easy to communicate with, as well as flexible. They made the whole process so easy for us. They have a HUGE song list to select from. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Asman Kwiecinski · Married on 06/29/2019

Cosmic groove is the best band ever!

From the initial booking of the band, there was never anything else we needed to coordinate. They work with you on song selections for live performance as well as during breaks. Their song listing is expansive. You won't need to coordinate anything or have a music "to do" list once you book this band. Not once during the pre-planning did they ever say "that's not in the contract". When we asked to add a Jazz set during the cocktail hour 2 weeks before the wedding, they updated our contract with no issue. They even helped with a song mix I asked for, 3 days ahead of the wedding! If that isn't enough to convince you to book this band, then here is more to consider. This band is an expert at their craft. The songs they play sound as good as, if not better than, the artists that recorded them! Even more than expert musicians, they are PERFORMERS: engaging everyone in attendance - whether they're dancing or not; and they are expert CONDUCTORS: making sure that every aspect of your reception is executed with precision. If you have guests that don't dance, they will still enjoy themselves like they are at a live concert! If they do dance, and get a little "crazy", the band doesn't get annoyed - they embrace the fun! And, if the dance floor has only a few people (a rarity with this band), they come ON THE FLOOR and dance with you - which then results in everyone coming to the dance floor and joining the fun! Weddings are expensive and choosing how to spend your money is hard. I offer this advice: people won't remember if the food wasn't good, or if the liquor wasn't top shelf, or if the chairs didn't have covers, or if the cake wasn't delectable, or if the flowers and centerpieces weren't beautiful. They WILL remember if they had fun! For years to come, your guests will compare all future weddings they attend, to the experience they had at YOUR wedding! That memory is PRICELESS! The VALUE of creating a lasting memory of YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DAY makes them THE ONLY choice you should make for your music! #CosmicGrooveIsTheBest #IChooseCosmicGroove

Sent on 07/01/2019

George Mazzocco · Married on 02/12/2019

We would recommend them for ANY musical function.

From the very first day we contacted Cosmic Groove, they have been quick to respond, professional and helpful to make the event a success. They worked with us to taylor the music selection per our requests, kept us informed of timing during the event and even had a special treat for the audience at our function. Last but not least, they are a fantastic musical group that know how to make your celebration a party to remember!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Maria Mazzocco · Married on 02/09/2019

Great Band

I was unsure about our songs selections with such a mix of older and younger crowd at our wedding, but the band was on point with their execution of the songs. I will say they don't play much country, which my husband wanted, but the music that was played was great and got all crowds dancing. They also played in a very small venue that doesn't normally have full bands, and they adapted wonderfully. Finally, they added a nice touch of bringing inflatable guitars for my young nephews and nieces that were a hit!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa and Jesse Marcotte · Married on 10/27/2018

Shmyr/Marcotte Wedding!

Cosmic Groove was straight up awesome. They did both of my sisters weddings in addition to mine (and I have 3 more sisters which means hopefully 3 more weddings with them ;) !!!) The band contacted us beforehand on a few different occasions to make sure that everything would be set up and ready to go for the big night. It was perfect. The dance floor was full until last call and then even after everyone wanted “one more song”. The night was a dream and I will always remember it. Thank you to Cosmic Groove for bringing the party and keeping it going! They can play anything!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ronald · Married on 10/27/2018

Fourth time was a charm!

I have seven children. Cosmic Groove has playing at four of our weddings! If I have anything to do with it, which I do, as a father in a traditional wedding situation, Cosmic will play at my next three weddings for my daughters! They make the party! Let me say this again: they make the party! Obviously, the bride and groom do, and all of the company, but make no mistake about it, this band is truly outstanding and understands how to get people going. Once you have set the appointment up, T.J. takes care of the rest. He’ll contact you when it’s appropriate, He’ll talk to you about what music you want, and then they will proceed to play it as good or better than the original band!
    This is a top-notch band! The instrumentation in the music is outstanding, in the singers, with their awesome range and animation, is the icing on the cake.
    My song for my daddy/daughter dance was really special and important to me. When I told T.J. what I wanted, he didn’t hesitate, he just said OK, and then put it together. He said, kind of nonchalantly, “oh yes, that’s part of our repertoire”. I had no idea that what they were going to play it better than the original band and better than I ever dreamed. I’ll never forget it. As a father, it was one of the most special moments, and Cosmic helped to make it perfect!
    There are so many things that you can spend money on for a wedding: flowers, cake, the tablesettings, the food, the photographer,…… On and on and on and you know what I mean! Do not pinch pennies or a dime on the band. And do not hesitate to call this band! I promise you that you Will remember it for the rest of your life. And that’s one of those things that I can confidently say: for the rest of your life!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

I cannot day enough good things about this band, and they are so much more than just a band! They coordinated the whole reception and acted as amazing emcees, making sure my husband and I stuck to our desired timeline! Our guests are still talking about the wedding and how the band made the night! Our wedding was on a Friday and I would say majority of the people stayed until the very end thanks to the energy and fun Cosmic Groove provided! Hiring them for our wedding was the best decision I could have ever made! We didn’t want the night to end!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

Cosmic Groove was great to work with. TJ was responsive, handled all our random questions, provided advice when needed and accommodated our requests. Their song list is diverse and includes a lot of options outside the standard wedding songs which is what we were looking for. We received a lot of compliments on how fun the band was. They were engaging, sounded great, interacted with our guests and made sure everyone was having fun. I'd highly recommend hiring them for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kailey · Married on 08/24/2018

Cosmic Groove was hands down the BEST choice we made for our wedding. My husband and I had our first date at an event that Cosmic Groove was playing at and we always knew we wanted them to play at our wedding. Let me tell you, we were not disappointed. From start to finish, working with Cosmic Groove was stress free. During the wedding, they kept the guests engaged and put on a spectacular show. At one point, they even brought us on the stage to "perform" with them. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how amazing the band was. Cosmic Groove exceeded our expectations and contributed to the best celebration we could have imagined. You can tell that every member of the band truly loves performing. We will be lifelong fans! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Cosmic Groove was the absolute best!! They were excellent to work with and kept the dance floor rocking all night. So many guests have told us it's the BEST reception they've ever attended and asked where we found our band. I cannot thank Cosmic Groove enough!! We had an unforgettable night on the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2018

Cosmic Groove was so awesome every step of the way. We had multiple phone calls before the wedding to make sure timelines and names were correct. They were very responsive to our wants and needs prior and during the wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Erin · Married on 01/27/2018

Cosmic Groove did an AMAZING job of getting the party started at our wedding. People of all ages were out on the floor. They got involved with the crowd coming out to dance and play their instruments on the dance floor. They brought blow up guitars and sunglasses for the kids. I could not have asked for a better experience with the whole process from reserving the date and song choices to the end result of celebrating my marriage with my friends and family while dancing the night away. We received so many complements! I highly recommend them and would happily use them again if the occasion arises.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/14/2017

I first saw Cosmic Groove a few years ago as a guest of wedding for my aunt's coworker, and I could not get over how entertaining they were. In 2016, my sister-in-law booked them for her wedding and, again, I was captivated by how hard the worked to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. Last year, despite suggestions from family to look elsewhere, we booked Cosmic Groove for our own wedding and could not be happier with our choice. Because myself, my husband and sister-in-law have difference tastes in music, we had little to no overlap and were told it was like seeing a completely different band by family despite it being less than a year from the time they saw them last.

They were very professional and easy to work with, and their song list is almost too long to narrow down the set number of songs for the evening! They are happy to incorporate DJ-ing into the set (a must for a long reception) and make great song choices based off the songs you give them. As I said before, they enjoy interacting with their audience and members often left the stage to play and sing with our friends and family on the dance floor, and they come with a handful of props for guests to enjoy and take pictures with. If you choose to a song like The Time Warp, be prepared to gather everyone on to the floor for some fun - they won't disappoint.

Finally, they are more than happy and willing to incorporate any traditions you might have in mind. Because we're a Polish family, they played several polkas for us to enjoy while they took the chance to rest. At the end of the night, they played American Pie by Don McLean at our request despite going past their booked time because it was always the last song played at my husband's high school dances.

They play a lot of venues in the area throughout the year, so definitely take a peek at their calendar on their website and check them out!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Cosmic Groove did an absolutely spectacular job at our reception. We had their trio play during cocktails before dinner, and already guests were commenting on how great they were and asking me how I found them. I requested a song for our first dance that the band didn't know, and they were able to learn an acoustic version for us. It was such a special way to start the party! We were a small group in a big ballroom, and Cosmic Groove was able to fill the space and make it feel really personal at the same time. Almost all of our guests, young and old, were out on the dance floor for all three sets! It was truly an amazing night. Many people have said, "You throw an awesome party", and I owe it all to Cosmic Groove. Thank you to T.J. who was my contact person and made sure everything went exactly the way I wanted it to, and thanks to Rob for doing an amazing job as emcee and singer! I can't thank all of the band members enough!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

All of our guests loved the band at our wedding. All of the requested songs were played and the dance floor was full the whole time. The band had a lot of energy and engaged the crowd at all times. The singing was outstanding and the musicians sounded phenomenal.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Megan · Married on 05/28/2017

Cosmic Groove made our wedding an absolute blast!!! They played an excellent variety and got everyone up and on the dance floor. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! They used the break time to play all of our 5 year olds favorite songs and she was so happy about that. We had such an amazing time and can't wait to see them live again.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Alayna · Married on 05/27/2017

Cosmic Groove was a HIT at our wedding in May 2017. TJ, the band leader, is very detailed and personally visited our reception site before the wedding since they weren't as familiar. His team members are kind and listen to the vibe you are looking for. We have received so many compliments on how great the band sounded and how fun they made the night. Our crowd loved to dance and Cosmic Groove made it epic for them, with props and audience participation, they were begging for more. It was a night to remember for our guests and us! We didn't want to stop dancing!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Tara · Married on 12/03/2016

Cosmic Groove is hands down the best wedding band I have ever heard. Not only they are the best band, but the best DJ service. They offer top notch service and skill. I couldn't believe how easy they were to work with and how many song choices they offer! They were willing to accommodate us in every single way, even when I asked to play specific songs at specific times of the night. All of our guests couldn't stop raving about them. In fact, we were surprised to see some of my family on the dance floor since they are practically allergic to dancing in general. The band also brought air guitars! What an amazing touch! Thanks for making our night amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Cosmic Groove was AMAZING. Not only are they a top notch band in their playing ability and sound quality, they are nice, approachable, fun people. I asked if I could play my alto sax with the band for one song and they were all about it! It was a huge surprise for everyone at the wedding, and a huge hit. The best man threw in a couple surprise songs into his speech (that I or my husband didn't know about), and TJ and the gang accommodated him even in the time crunch! It was really important that we starting the dancing early and had the band playing as much of the night as possible. Together we kept things on track and the dance floor was ABSOLUTELY PACKED the entire night! They kept the party going by having the trombone player come out and do the cupid shuffle as he was playing, and throwing out blow up guitars that people carried around the rest of the evening. Our wedding had a massive amount of people (around 350) and my family and I have heard nothing but the highest compliments on the band! Everyone from every age group loved them. I even had several people come up to me that night to get their information. I highly recommend this band to everyone if you want the party of a lifetime. Thank you Cosmic Groove for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2016