The Sodus Blossom

Sodus, MI View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Hello! My name is Kelsey and I am married to my wonderful husband, Dale. We live on a little farm in the heart of Sodus Michigan. Not only do we have tons of flowers, but we have a couple dozen chickens, a dog, & and a kitten. I see goats in our near future. The Sodus Blossom started as just a little garden (mostly in pots) and even though it is still blooming & growing, we are ready to tackle your event. Whether that be a small intimate party or a big ole' wedding. Because we are still growing, my portfolio isn't full to the brim of photos, but I promise I can tackle any arrangement, bouquet, or whatever you desire! Please contact The Sodus Blossom today so we can get started working on your beautiful arrangements!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
    Heather Married on 06/09/2017
    Beautiful flowers!!! Kelsey is so creative and did a wonderful job! She even thought to add granny smith apples to really make my light green wedding color pop in the arrangements!
    Emily Married on 06/17/2016
    Kelsey was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! After meeting in person, I knew that Kelsey would be able to execute our vision exactly how we wanted it. She was quick to respond to questions and had no troubles with modifications we made throughout the process. Once our wedding day came, I was blown away by all the florals...they surpassed our expectations! Kelsey was able to take our vision to the next level, and we're so happy we chose the Sodus Blossom for our wedding.
    Andrea Married on 11/07/2015
    Kelsey was incredibly helpful in making our day beautiful! Through several changes in they style, type, color, and quantity of flowers I wanted, she was prompt in her responses, gave advice when needed, and designed absolutely beautiful arrangements, displays, bouquets, etc. for our day. Hands down fantastic to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone with floral needs.

Lauren Elisabeth Events Lauren Elisabeth Events Wedding Planners

Not only is Kelsey wonderful to work with, but she is extremely talented. Her work is creative, fresh & always beautiful!

3663 Edwards Road Sodus, MI, 49126
Location of (The Sodus Blossom)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding