The Sodus Blossom Reviews

5 | Sodus, MI

5 Reviews for The Sodus Blossom

5 The Sodus Blossom Reviews

Heather · Married on 06/09/2017

Beautiful flowers!!! Kelsey is so creative and did a wonderful job! She even thought to add granny smith apples to really make my light green wedding color pop in the arrangements!

Emily · Married on 06/17/2016

Kelsey was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! After meeting in person, I knew that Kelsey would be able to execute our vision exactly how we wanted it. She was quick to respond to questions and had no troubles with modifications we made throughout the process. Once our wedding day came, I was blown away by all the florals...they surpassed our expectations! Kelsey was able to take our vision to the next level, and we're so happy we chose the Sodus Blossom for our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 11/07/2015

Kelsey was incredibly helpful in making our day beautiful! Through several changes in they style, type, color, and quantity of flowers I wanted, she was prompt in her responses, gave advice when needed, and designed absolutely beautiful arrangements, displays, bouquets, etc. for our day. Hands down fantastic to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone with floral needs.

Allison · Married on 06/20/2015

The first time I met with Kelsey I lacked a clear vision for the floral elements of our wedding day. I was immediately put at ease when Kelsey started talking flowers and sharing ideas - she really knows her stuff! After learning which flowers were in season and sharing our overall wedding vision, a plan began to fall into place. I loved Kelsey's willingness to work with me every step of the way. She has a true passion for what she does and it really shows. I never felt that I was bothering her with questions or clarifications which is huge for a stressed out bride. When the big day finally came the flowers were more beautiful than I imagined! I am so glad we chose Kelsey at the Sodus Blossom to do the flowers for our wedding!

Britt · Married on 05/30/2015

Kelsey is the BEST to work with!! She was very personable, helpful, and went above and beyond what I was expecting for my wedding!!