Mary's Blooming House

Foster City, MI View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Mary's Blooming House is floral and event design studio based in San Mateo, California. This family-owned and operated business specializes in creating exclusive floral arrangements for weddings in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay areas. The dedicated team at Mary’s Blooming House is committed to delight you beyond your expectations on your wedding day by creating floral designs that will reflect your unique styles and needs.

Mary’s Blooming House is a full-service business that will custom design several types of floral arrangements to match your wedding venue. Those floral arrangements include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, flower petals, corsages, flower girl baskets and table arrangements. Mary’s Blooming House designs glamorous, romantic, modern and tropical floral arrangements.

• Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Sally N. Married on 05/10/2021

Exceptional experience

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are while working with Mary to prepare for our wedding and Prewedding photoshoot. Since we decided to have our wedding, it’s only 2.5 months until the date. We found Mary’s Blooming House. From the beginning, she was very responsive and very helpful giving us suggestion of what best to do based on our budget and style. She is Very detail oriented and flexible. Her choice of flowers are so delicate and beautiful just how we like them to be. If you are looking for florist, she is your girl. I highly recommend her. You will be happy and satisfied
  • Anqi
    Anqi Married on 02/28/2020

Mary is the best!

I found Mary through WeddingWire and I was attracted by the photos shared here at the beginning. Believe it or not, her work looked even better than these amazing photos. She listened and noted carefully during our first consultation and drafted a detailed plan later to make sure she understand my expectations. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time on the wedding day, I was totally surprised that all the flowers look exactly the way I imagine and even better. Mary is a true creative florist and she even designed the flowers for my wedding cake. You’ll never regret to choose Mary!
    Amanda Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing florist !!! So happy I chose Mary!

Mary did such a great job for my wedding; the flowers she prepared are so pretty! all the guests told me they love the flowers & decorations in the wedding. I was so happy that I chose Mary for my wedding, and she is so patient and responsible in the whole process. You will never regret to work with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Reverend B Sharon Staley Reverend B Sharon Staley Wedding Officiants

You will all like Mary's flowers, they are very unique and that is what you would like on your wedding day; anyway. Plus Mary is a very friendly and considerate person, too. Sincerely, Reverend B Sharon Staley

Foster City, MI, 94404
Location of (Mary's Blooming House)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding