Mary's Blooming House Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sally N. Married on 05/10/2021

Exceptional experience

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are while working with Mary to prepare for our wedding and Prewedding photoshoot. Since we decided to have our wedding, it’s only 2.5 months until the date. We found Mary’s Blooming House. From the beginning, she was very responsive and very helpful giving us suggestion of what best to do based on our budget and style. She is Very detail oriented and flexible. Her choice of flowers are so delicate and beautiful just how we like them to be. If you are looking for florist, she is your girl. I highly recommend her. You will be happy and satisfied
  • Anqi
    Anqi Married on 02/28/2020

Mary is the best!

I found Mary through WeddingWire and I was attracted by the photos shared here at the beginning. Believe it or not, her work looked even better than these amazing photos. She listened and noted carefully during our first consultation and drafted a detailed plan later to make sure she understand my expectations. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time on the wedding day, I was totally surprised that all the flowers look exactly the way I imagine and even better. Mary is a true creative florist and she even designed the flowers for my wedding cake. You’ll never regret to choose Mary!
    Amanda Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing florist !!! So happy I chose Mary!

Mary did such a great job for my wedding; the flowers she prepared are so pretty! all the guests told me they love the flowers & decorations in the wedding. I was so happy that I chose Mary for my wedding, and she is so patient and responsible in the whole process. You will never regret to work with her!
    Daniel Married on 06/29/2019

Mary went above and beyond to not only make sure the flowers were absolutely perfect, but that we loved them and they were everything we expected!

This review is long overdue, but every single one of Mary's 5-star reviews are well deserved!! She was THE most incredible florist and went above and beyond not only the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire planning process and was so transparent and easy to work with. She made this aspect of planning an entire wedding completely stress free and is just a gem. I look forward to working with Mary again on many more events, she is incredibly talented and included the most wonderful flowers in my arrangement totally tailored to the color scheme and theme of the wedding. She is attentive to the smallest of details, and I can't wait to add pictures to this post to showcase her wonderful work!
    Phuong N. Married on 02/16/2019

One the best wedding bouquets

Mary hands down the best weddings florist I ever got to work with. She is so flexible to work with and accommodate with my budget.
  • Sindy
    Sindy Z. Married on 01/26/2019

She made my wedding so amazing!

I ordered bouquet and flower crown from her for my engagement party half year ago. She asked details about what I like and what do I expect, then she made a perfect one for me! All my friends and family were impressed by her bouquet that day since it was matching me so well, the color, the shape and the style. Therefore I came back to her for my wedding theme. I want to make the theme unique and artistic, she spend a lot of time with me and propose me picture and examples, then she put down everything, customized a perfect idea for me. In the wedding day, I was totally impressed by her skills and I can see she really knows what I want and delivery a perfect theme to my wedding. The flowers in my wedding are so fresh and dreamlike and made me an unforgettable moment in my life.
    Nadya H. Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful flours

The flowers were exactly what I had requested and shown in photos - just absolutely beautiful!
    Hiu M. Married on 09/16/2017

Mary's Blooming House will make your wedding bloom!

Mary is super passionate about making sure your wedding is filled with beautiful flowers! She was super helpful coming up with a design that was within my budget. I've asked her to do about 17 center piece boutique and a greenery garland for my walkway and some flowers on the arch and more. They turned out better than I've expected. The color and design of the boutique were unique and is exactly what I was wanted! I referred her to my friend for her wedding and she did an excellent job on her wedding as well!
  • Y
    Yu Qiu Married on 06/10/2017

Mary is awesome

Mary prepares all the flowers for our wedding, her design is unique and she is awesome, we really liked the design of flowers for our weddings.
    Christin Married on 04/16/2017

Nice work!

Mary is such a talent artist! My wife LOVE her beautiful bouquet and flowers. They are more than perfect~ Mary is very patient, friendly, and creative. After my wife described what she was looking for, Mary quickly came up with different options, like table arrangements with candles or small star lights, etc. our wedding color was light blue but my parents thought it was too "cold;" Mary provided some great ideas with light pink. It came up gorgeous! I would say Mary's design and quality of flowers definitely exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Mary if your are looking for a unique wedding floral design!
  • X
    Xintong Married on 04/12/2017
    Mary made the bouquet for my pre-wedding photo session. She is very professional, patient and easy to talk to. The final bouquet turned out to be exactly what I want, the perfect combination of colors and shapes!! Mary paid so much attention to details and she made sure every part of it came out elegantly. Her bouquet was such a highlight for my photos. I totally love it! Highly recommend!!!
    Amelia S. Married on 09/30/2017

You can't go wrong with Mary

Overall Mary is a professional, dedicated, and enthusiastic florist. She cares about her customers' biggest day in their lives.