Saint Joseph, Michigan, Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About 1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan is a full-service wedding event planning company based out of Saint Joseph, Michigan. Offering a full range of services, this company helps couples all throughout Southwest Michigan plan, create, and experience their ideal event. Their priority is creating a fully customized event that represents you as a couple, all while making your big day relaxing and memorable. Over years of experience, they've built a variety of wedding planning services that will fit every budget, need, and style.

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan offers an exclusive rental collection to add a little extra something to your ceremony and reception. They offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. Services offered in these packages include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Follow 1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan on

Other couples have also viewed

• Events & Moore

85 Reviews for 1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan

• Sarah

Sarah E. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Fantastic Service

1928 Planning Co. was amazing from the second my now husband and I reached out to them. They immediately set up a phone conference to discuss what each of their packages entails. We ended up going with the Day Of Coordination package and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We met with Danielle via Google Hangouts several times before the big day. We had to make many changes because of COVID-19 and they handled them with ease. Danielle and Gail were at our rehearsal to organize everything, which I so appreciated. They asked questions I had never thought of and were such a calming presence. On our wedding day they set up all decor, made the day run super smoothly, and tore down at the end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Shawnee G. · Getting married on 09/15/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Working with Danielle and the entire 1928 Planning Co. Team during our wedding planning process was honestly one of the most exceptional experiences of our life. My husband and I live 2.5 hours away from the Veranda and we planned our wedding through emails and phone calls- this was a scary process at first but it ended up being a smooth and exciting process the entire time! Granted there were bumps in the road but Danielle handled everything without batting an eye. The Veranda is beautiful and in an amazing location! Initially we were supposed to be married at an offsite location but the weather had its own plans; Danielle called my MOH the day of the wedding and handled it all and made our ceremony identical to what it would have been at Rocky Gap. We were obviously bummed but it was gorgeous and ended up being the right decision! We highly recommend the Veranda for a wedding ceremony and reception! The team was exquisite and we couldn’t have asked for a better and more beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin L. · Married on 06/11/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator Team Around

Danielle and the rest of the 1928 Team are amazing. I'd highly recommend to any couple who is getting married! When my husband and I first got engaged I really toyed around with the idea of having a " Day of" Coordinator. I wasn't sure if it was necessary but after realizing I really don't know the in's and out's of a wedding and speaking to friends who have gotten married, we were quickly convinced. And to anyone out there, I would say it is absolutely necessary to have AT LEAST a "day of" Coordinator for your wedding. Danielle was absolutely wonderful and helped us with every little aspect for the 2 months leading up to our wedding. She was extremely professional and put me at ease during the whole planning experience. 1928 was extremely flexible when we had to postpone our wedding during Covid which was extremely nice. Our wedding rehearsal and actual wedding went incredibly smooth because of Danielle and her team, I did not have to worry about one thing which is definitely worth it when you're the bride! If you are in need of a wedding planner or "Day of" Coordinator, look no further - you need to hire 1928 Planning. Thank you Danielle and 1928!

Sent on 06/22/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan Pricing

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan Price Rates

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Gingertown Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I always love working with 1928 Planning. They know what they are doing!

• Blissful Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Friendly and professional to work with

• Crystal Springs Florist Wedding Florists

We love working with 1928 Panning company! They know their stuff. The planners know what brides want now a days and they provide.

• Saint Joseph, Michigan Saint Joseph, MI, 49085 See on map
    2693321613 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan)