47 Reviews for 1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan

Full Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
47 1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan Reviews

I had a wonderful experience working with 1928 Planning Co. I was lucky enough to have the help of Danielle Witucki. When I began the wedding planning process, I did not know where to begin looking for vendors, decorations, or bringing my design ideas to fruition. Danielle listened carefully to all of my wedding must haves and made them into a reality! She took the stress out of wedding planning by being the main contact person for all vendors, organizing all decorations for the venue, and helping to create a day of itinerary. I would not change anything about how my wedding turned out. She was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for more from Danielle and 1928. Every step of the way, Danielle was incredible. She never missed a detail and her organization and professionalism came through in every interaction she had with all of my family, vendors and friends. They set the bar for what to expect from wedding planners. I can't imagine planning the wedding without her! She provides checklists for what to do and when, is comfortable managing any family that needs managing (we all have those folks) and makes it simple and enjoyable to plan a wedding. For the services they provide, I would have paid double the price the charged. Every one planning a wedding in the area should absolutely work with 1928! I am forever grateful for what Danielle and 1928 was able to do for us!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Danielle of 1928 Planning Co and she was absolutely AMAZING. I do not think I would have survived the planning process had we not had her. She was extremely detail oriented, organized and on top of everything that came her way. I would HIGHLY recommend using their services ... it was worth every penny!!!! :)

Profile Picture Corinne , 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle did a superb job helping plan my daughters wedding. She recommended excellent venders, helped us stay within budget and was quick to respond to our questions and needs. The day of the wedding she took over the set up and clean up and was a calm director keeping all going according to her well thought out timeline and our plan. I could relax and enjoy the day. This company was the best decision we made and I highly recommend their service.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

We contracted with Danielle and 1928 Planning Co. for partial planning services at Journeyman Distillery and we could not have been more happy with our experience in working with Danielle. She is phenomenal to work with and we absolutely love her! We had just over a year to work together and her extreme organization and professionalism kept my fiancee and I on task and organized with all of the things that we needed to do for the wedding. I had purchased all of the books and wedding guides however I didn't need them because Danielle had everything for me and it all worked out perfectly! I could not have done it without her. She has great relationships with the local vendors and together they create masterpieces for weddings. She has a great eye and I love the design and the work that she brings together. She truly puts the bride and groom first and she puts a lot of time and effort into every single detail for the wedding. As we were planning, I was confident that nothing would be missed! I would highly recommend Danielle and her team for any wedding out there - she is amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Danielle and the 1928 team for partial planning services. We feel this was the best money we spent on any vendor for the wedding! Danielle was extremely helpful in every aspect of the planning, from giving customized timelines and checklists, vendor recommendations in our budget to any wedding related advice, we were constantly saying to each other "Thank goodness for Danielle!" I could never imagine planning a wedding without this team. The wedding planning process was enjoyable and by the week of the wedding (if not a couple of weeks earlier) we were stress-free and able to completely enjoy our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle is amazing!! We couldn't be happier with her services as our wedding coordinator last month. She is friendly, thorough, and attentive - she made sure everything came together to bring our wedding day vision to life, and she kept the day running smoothly without any hiccups. We highly recommend Danielle and 1928 Planning Co!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All of the ladies at 1928 we’re so helpful leading up to the day of our wedding responding to emails, meeting in person, adjusting our reception layout several times when the RSVP’s were rolling in. The day of the wedding they were so helpful keeping people organized and just dealing with things as they arose without speaking a word of it to me as the bride, my wedding cake was even left 30 min away at our rental property and someone from 1928 went all that way and back to retrieve it. That is above and beyond service, I can’t speak enough to how great everyone was! I would definitely recommend using them!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

1928 was the absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding! It was so nice to be able to drop off everything the morning of the wedding and not have to lift a finger to set anything up! The cleanup was painless too and they made sure our families could enjoy themselves all night and not have to work to take care of anything. Danielle and her team made it look even better than I could have ever imagined and made the day go by so smoothly. I can't thank everyone enough!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with Danielle. We hired 1928 for day of coordination and couldn't be happier we did! Not only did it make my life easier on the big day, it also helped keep me organized in the lead up to the day. She covered and thought of all the things and issues I would never have thought to think about. I highly recommend using 1928 whether it is for day of coordination or full service planning!

Profile Picture Arielle, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I had such an amazing time planning with Hannah and Danielle, They were super professional, and prompt with answering all of my questions. They did such an amazing job the day of my wedding, Love these girls!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines

I would recommend 1928 Planning over and over and OVER again. We got to work with Hannah, who literally made our wedding experience the best ever. Looking back, I could not imagine planning and having a wedding without her. She responded timely to every email and met with me every time I was in town from Arizona, no problem. Hannah always made me feel like I was the only wedding she was planning and the only wedding on her mind (even though I knew she had so many on her plate). I was concerned with how everything was going to come together, with all of the little details we had planned, and Hannah put everything together just how we wanted, no questions asked. She also ran our rehearsal which we are so thankful for or else it would have been chaos. I really cannot say enough good things. You can't put a price on peace of mind before and on your wedding day, 1928 is WORTH IT!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle is perfection. We planned our wedding from out of state, and everything ran smoothly. On the day of, Danielle was very calm, organized and professional. Everything went perfectly, and I honestly couldn't have done a better job myself. 1928 is worth EVERY penny!

Profile Picture Katy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah was absolutely AMAZING! ever since my husband and I got engaged a year ago and booked 12 corners vineyards the 1928 team was constantly in communication and guided us through the whole process. I'd highly recommend 1928 to plan your wedding and ask for Hannah bunch! She truly knows how to plan the perfect wedding. Quick responses to emails and they give you steps you should be doing every month or so. BOOK THEM!! we had an absolutely perfect experience on our wedding day because of their hard work.

Profile Picture Shelby , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Danielle and her team were great to work with. I was working with a short time line when I found her and she was able to jump in and help me with some of the planning. They made the day of smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

DO IT!!! Having someone there throughout the day with answers to every question that turns up was the biggest help I could've asked for. We were constantly busy having a good time, seeing people we haven't seen in years and bouncing around from place to place, that we had no time to think about the flow of the entire wedding. Like when we should cut the cake or how to be announced, or who was going to be the point of contact for all of the vendors.
Danielle had every answer. She was direct and got everything laid out in order. She would come up and remind us to move on to the next part of the night or have all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen in order.
Seriously the wedding would've been a disaster without her and her intern. We were so so so impressed and thankful for them.
1928 is hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. Especially those who are a bit obsessive like me.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with 1928 was soooo AMAZING! Danielle was my point person through all the planning leading up to the big day. She helped keep me on track and organized. The whole 1928 team made the day run so great and smooth. :-)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Do not plan a wedding in Southwest Michigan without using 1928 Planning. Danielle and her team were extremely professional and organized. Throwing a barn wedding at a venue that just opened required a lot of coordination and she gave me such piece of mind throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail is amazing. She thought of things I would've never thought of that ensured flawless execution. Best money I spent on my wedding by far!!!

Profile Picture April, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The people are pros! They make you feel so calm and take care of every little detail. They are so organized and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord.

Hannah was wonderful to work with! Our wedding was perfect in every way- we had minor hiccups with other vendors, but everything was taken care of flawlessly. Whatever may have happened throughout the night, I did know about, nor did I need to. It was a very enjoyable experience and would recommend to anyone looking for help on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used 1928's full wedding planning services and it was worth every penny. Throughout the planning process, I had gazillions of questions for Danielle and she answered all of my emails quickly and maintained her professionalism at all times. She was always ready to jump on the phone as well. Everyone says something goes wrong on your wedding day and I can honestly say that nothing did on mine because of Danielle and 1928. Exceptional services - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I don't think I could have pulled off my dream wedding without 1928 Planning Co.!! Danielle provided the wedding planning, decor/design of my wedding ceremony and reception, and the day-of wedding coordination. Let me tell you, planning from out of state (California) was not easy (and to only have 2.5 months to pull it off!) but that didn't phase Danielle at all, and most importantly she put my mind at ease and I knew from the first phone call that I was in great hands. Her attention to detail and organization skills are top-notch. I can be very indecisive and at times was overwhelmed during the whole process. What I love most about Danielle was her patience and calm demeanor (I've interviewed several wedding planners before 1928 Planning Co and Danielle was the best)!! Professional and very responsive, I appreciated that I could always count on Danielle (even for the minor of things). Most of the vendors I worked with knew Danielle and they all loved her! She was great at our wedding rehearsal and made sure we were all set for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Danielle and her staff worked very hard to make sure our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! I promise you will be very happy with the services 1928 Planning Co. provides!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I'm currently working with 1928 Planning Co for my October wedding. They have been wonderful so far and very attentive. I'm planning my wedding 5 hours away and they are very helpful. They offer so many services including packages and ala carte options. I'm looking forward to the rest of the process!

Profile Picture User4458600, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so glad I went with 1928 Planning company for my beach ceremony. Hannah and Danielle were both very easy to work with and quick to answer any questions. I knew I didn't have to worry at all about my ceremony.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews