1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan Reviews

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 6
1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 7

Shawnee Gunnett · Getting married on 09/15/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Working with Danielle and the entire 1928 Planning Co. Team during our wedding planning process was honestly one of the most exceptional experiences of our life. My husband and I live 2.5 hours away from the Veranda and we planned our wedding through emails and phone calls- this was a scary process at first but it ended up being a smooth and exciting process the entire time! Granted there were bumps in the road but Danielle handled everything without batting an eye. The Veranda is beautiful and in an amazing location! Initially we were supposed to be married at an offsite location but the weather had its own plans; Danielle called my MOH the day of the wedding and handled it all and made our ceremony identical to what it would have been at Rocky Gap. We were obviously bummed but it was gorgeous and ended up being the right decision! We highly recommend the Veranda for a wedding ceremony and reception! The team was exquisite and we couldn’t have asked for a better and more beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 12
  • Amy

Amy Readle · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded expectations

I literally could not have asked for a better wedding day or a better planning partner than Danielle. I have never been the type of person that knew exactly how they wanted their wedding day to look/feel, which honestly made the planning process all the more daunting at first. I thought choosing vendors and making decisions would be difficult and that was not the case at all. Danielle made the process so smooth that I actually found it to be enjoyable. My husband and I are so thankful to have had her by our side as our day of coordinator on our wedding day as well. I didn't receive a single call or text the entire day, she handled everything for us. When people ask me how I felt afterwards, the only appropriate words are: "the day exceeded my expectations in every way". Even our guests were impressed!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2019

Stress-free and Beautiful

Danielle did an excellent job of planning with us our vision throughout the whole process. Christine our day-of coordinator did an amazing job helping out together all the decorations and keeping everything running smoothly. Everyone was surprised how we weren't stressed out for our wedding, but it was easy when we had 1928 to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Salata · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience

We loved working with 1928! They made us feel special and attended to throughout every step of the process. Danielle was lovely and easy to work with! She made our vision come to life! It was truly the best day of our lives and that was in huge part to 1928 and their hardwork and dedication!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Shereen

Shereen Kassis · Married on 08/09/2019

Beach Wedding Experts!

1928 was great to work with! My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar and relied heavily on their expertise with beach weddings, especially not being from the Saint Joseph area. From the pre-planning stage to execution, the 1928 team ensured that we were comfortable with everything and made our vision come to life. We asked our coordinators for a few unconventional requests, and they made everything happen with a smile on their face. If you're considering a beach ceremony coordinator for your wedding, look no further! Thank you 1928 for helping us have an amazing day!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 13
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 14
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 15
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 16
  • Kristina

Kristina Fellure · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Planners

Danielle and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. They were always available to answer any questions we had and help us with the final touches to make sure that everything went perfectly. Stephanie was so sweet and helpful the whole weekend of our wedding and ensured that everything went smoothly!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 17
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 18

Kristen Hagedorn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

1928 was very helpful in our Tiscornia Beach wedding! Danielle was very responsive and helpful through the planning process and Christine was great on the day of. Everything went and looked exactly how we wanted!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Andrew Machacek · Married on 07/20/2019

1928 Planning Company is Amazing!

1928 Planning Company is amazing to work with and made panning so much easier on us. They kept us on pace throughout the planning process and were very helpful with any questions we had or when we were looking for advice. I highly recommend hiring 1928 to make your planning process and the day of go as smooth as possible!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 19

Amelia · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding! Danielle was great through the entire process (even through several different emails not only from me but my mom, my dad, my band, etc). She always responded quickly and did everything she could to reassure us that everything would be fine. It seemed like nothing we asked was too much! I have no complaints!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/13/2019

Super professional and put me at ease!

Danielle was so great to work with, even with us being an out of state couple. The wedding workbook google sheet that we coordinated off of was so so so helpful! Their team sent wedding steps a few months out with reminders, checklists, and recommendations that kept us on a healthy timeline leading up to the big day. We opted to do the set up/break down package and we are so glad we did. Not having to worry about packing stuff up at the end of the night was great. Very professional and I have to add, Danielle was SO QUICK with responses.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue! Nice coordinators!!

Such a beautiful venue! super friendly to work with and would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/05/2018

The best!!

We hired 1928 Planning Co. for a day-of coordinator, and it was one of the best decisions we made! Danielle was very helpful, knowledgable, and professional during the planning process. Not to mention she made it very easy to keep things organized with a Google Document to keep all of our wedding details. Our day-of coordinator was Stephanie who was also very professional and made everything go smoothly on our wedding day. She handled it all beautifully! Hiring 1928 Planning Co. for your wedding planning needs will give you peace of mind, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Eli · Married on 09/29/2018

Danielle and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding incredible. What was most impressive was Danielle’s ability to work with my wife to make all the small details my wife wanted to include part of the wedding. This made the day a truly personal and special experience. We could not have been more impressed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about 1928... hiring your company made all the difference in the planning process, and on the actual day of the wedding! I don't think my wedding would have turned out so perfect without Danielle's calm demeanor and expertise, along w/ Stephanie's day of services! You both literally washed all my anxiety away! You can see the phenomenal work in our photographer's (Brick & Pine) blog which I've attached here!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with 1928 Planning Co. I was lucky enough to have the help of Danielle Witucki. When I began the wedding planning process, I did not know where to begin looking for vendors, decorations, or bringing my design ideas to fruition. Danielle listened carefully to all of my wedding must haves and made them into a reality! She took the stress out of wedding planning by being the main contact person for all vendors, organizing all decorations for the venue, and helping to create a day of itinerary. I would not change anything about how my wedding turned out. She was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 20
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 21
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 22
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 23
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 24

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn't have asked for more from Danielle and 1928. Every step of the way, Danielle was incredible. She never missed a detail and her organization and professionalism came through in every interaction she had with all of my family, vendors and friends. They set the bar for what to expect from wedding planners. I can't imagine planning the wedding without her! She provides checklists for what to do and when, is comfortable managing any family that needs managing (we all have those folks) and makes it simple and enjoyable to plan a wedding. For the services they provide, I would have paid double the price the charged. Every one planning a wedding in the area should absolutely work with 1928! I am forever grateful for what Danielle and 1928 was able to do for us!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Corinne · Married on 07/01/2018

We worked with Danielle of 1928 Planning Co and she was absolutely AMAZING. I do not think I would have survived the planning process had we not had her. She was extremely detail oriented, organized and on top of everything that came her way. I would HIGHLY recommend using their services ... it was worth every penny!!!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jane · Married on 06/23/2018

Danielle did a superb job helping plan my daughters wedding. She recommended excellent venders, helped us stay within budget and was quick to respond to our questions and needs. The day of the wedding she took over the set up and clean up and was a calm director keeping all going according to her well thought out timeline and our plan. I could relax and enjoy the day. This company was the best decision we made and I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

We contracted with Danielle and 1928 Planning Co. for partial planning services at Journeyman Distillery and we could not have been more happy with our experience in working with Danielle. She is phenomenal to work with and we absolutely love her! We had just over a year to work together and her extreme organization and professionalism kept my fiancee and I on task and organized with all of the things that we needed to do for the wedding. I had purchased all of the books and wedding guides however I didn't need them because Danielle had everything for me and it all worked out perfectly! I could not have done it without her. She has great relationships with the local vendors and together they create masterpieces for weddings. She has a great eye and I love the design and the work that she brings together. She truly puts the bride and groom first and she puts a lot of time and effort into every single detail for the wedding. As we were planning, I was confident that nothing would be missed! I would highly recommend Danielle and her team for any wedding out there - she is amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Janet · Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Danielle and the 1928 team for partial planning services. We feel this was the best money we spent on any vendor for the wedding! Danielle was extremely helpful in every aspect of the planning, from giving customized timelines and checklists, vendor recommendations in our budget to any wedding related advice, we were constantly saying to each other "Thank goodness for Danielle!" I could never imagine planning a wedding without this team. The wedding planning process was enjoyable and by the week of the wedding (if not a couple of weeks earlier) we were stress-free and able to completely enjoy our wedding day!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cara · Married on 06/09/2018

Danielle is amazing!! We couldn't be happier with her services as our wedding coordinator last month. She is friendly, thorough, and attentive - she made sure everything came together to bring our wedding day vision to life, and she kept the day running smoothly without any hiccups. We highly recommend Danielle and 1928 Planning Co!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kara · Married on 05/26/2018

All of the ladies at 1928 we’re so helpful leading up to the day of our wedding responding to emails, meeting in person, adjusting our reception layout several times when the RSVP’s were rolling in. The day of the wedding they were so helpful keeping people organized and just dealing with things as they arose without speaking a word of it to me as the bride, my wedding cake was even left 30 min away at our rental property and someone from 1928 went all that way and back to retrieve it. That is above and beyond service, I can’t speak enough to how great everyone was! I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

1928 was the absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding! It was so nice to be able to drop off everything the morning of the wedding and not have to lift a finger to set anything up! The cleanup was painless too and they made sure our families could enjoy themselves all night and not have to work to take care of anything. Danielle and her team made it look even better than I could have ever imagined and made the day go by so smoothly. I can't thank everyone enough!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Arielle · Married on 04/14/2018

It was a pleasure working with Danielle. We hired 1928 for day of coordination and couldn't be happier we did! Not only did it make my life easier on the big day, it also helped keep me organized in the lead up to the day. She covered and thought of all the things and issues I would never have thought to think about. I highly recommend using 1928 whether it is for day of coordination or full service planning!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I had such an amazing time planning with Hannah and Danielle, They were super professional, and prompt with answering all of my questions. They did such an amazing job the day of my wedding, Love these girls!

Sent on 10/17/2017