1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan Reviews

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 4
1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 5

Shawnee Gunnett · Getting married on 09/15/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Working with Danielle and the entire 1928 Planning Co. Team during our wedding planning process was honestly one of the most exceptional experiences of our life. My husband and I live 2.5 hours away from the Veranda and we planned our wedding through emails and phone calls- this was a scary process at first but it ended up being a smooth and exciting process the entire time! Granted there were bumps in the road but Danielle handled everything without batting an eye. The Veranda is beautiful and in an amazing location! Initially we were supposed to be married at an offsite location but the weather had its own plans; Danielle called my MOH the day of the wedding and handled it all and made our ceremony identical to what it would have been at Rocky Gap. We were obviously bummed but it was gorgeous and ended up being the right decision! We highly recommend the Veranda for a wedding ceremony and reception! The team was exquisite and we couldn’t have asked for a better and more beautiful wedding day!

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 6
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 7
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 8
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 9
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 10
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Emma Anderson · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Excellant !

1928 planning company was a joy to work with. They made my big day seamless, easy, and stress free.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kate

Kate Ven Horst · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best Decision Ever

If you're skimming through lists of top wedding planners right now save yourself some time and give Danielle from 1928 Planning Co. a call! No matter what stage of planning you're at right now I promise you she and her company are an absolute asset. Personally, I didn't need much help sourcing vendors, finding a venue, choosing colors, creating invitations or anything like that, but what I did need was someone to calm my nerves, confirm last-minute details and vendors for the day of, someone to handle every "oh shit" moment or unexpected issue with our venue and 1928 Planning Co. handled it all in spades! Danielle is patient, detail-oriented, funny, smart, great at creative problem solving (she never came to me with a problem only to tell me that there was a problem and how she'd already taken care of it). I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her team. 10/10

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kambren

Kambren Stanley · Getting married on 02/06/2020

1928 Made My Dream Wedding Come True!

I would not know how I could of survived and made my dream wedding what it was without Danielle and 1928! Along with 12 Corners Vineyard and my other vendors. Just a beautiful perfect day!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Sarah Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding in Michigan

My husband and I chose to hire a day of coordinator about 3 months out from our wedding and it was the best decision to go with 1928!! Danielle was amazing from start to finish and made us feel at ease during such a stressful time. She was encouraging and kind, but also extremely responsive to everything we needed. Her team was also very professional and helped to make our day perfect! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Christina · Married on 10/13/2019

Super organized and responsive!

1928 Planning Co. and Danielle are a pleasure to work with! We hired Danielle and her team for day of coordination and our wedding could not have gone more smoothly. Danielle is very organized and responsive to ALL questions. She made sure that every detail was thought through and taken care. I could not have imagined a more perfect day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Amy

Amy Readle · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded expectations

I literally could not have asked for a better wedding day or a better planning partner than Danielle. I have never been the type of person that knew exactly how they wanted their wedding day to look/feel, which honestly made the planning process all the more daunting at first. I thought choosing vendors and making decisions would be difficult and that was not the case at all. Danielle made the process so smooth that I actually found it to be enjoyable. My husband and I are so thankful to have had her by our side as our day of coordinator on our wedding day as well. I didn't receive a single call or text the entire day, she handled everything for us. When people ask me how I felt afterwards, the only appropriate words are: "the day exceeded my expectations in every way". Even our guests were impressed!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2019

Stress-free and Beautiful

Danielle did an excellent job of planning with us our vision throughout the whole process. Christine our day-of coordinator did an amazing job helping out together all the decorations and keeping everything running smoothly. Everyone was surprised how we weren't stressed out for our wedding, but it was easy when we had 1928 to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Salata · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience

We loved working with 1928! They made us feel special and attended to throughout every step of the process. Danielle was lovely and easy to work with! She made our vision come to life! It was truly the best day of our lives and that was in huge part to 1928 and their hardwork and dedication!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Shereen

Shereen Kassis · Married on 08/09/2019

Beach Wedding Experts!

1928 was great to work with! My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar and relied heavily on their expertise with beach weddings, especially not being from the Saint Joseph area. From the pre-planning stage to execution, the 1928 team ensured that we were comfortable with everything and made our vision come to life. We asked our coordinators for a few unconventional requests, and they made everything happen with a smile on their face. If you're considering a beach ceremony coordinator for your wedding, look no further! Thank you 1928 for helping us have an amazing day!

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 11
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 12
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 13
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 14
    Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Fellure · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing Planners

Danielle and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. They were always available to answer any questions we had and help us with the final touches to make sure that everything went perfectly. Stephanie was so sweet and helpful the whole weekend of our wedding and ensured that everything went smoothly!

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 15
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 16
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Kristen Hagedorn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

1928 was very helpful in our Tiscornia Beach wedding! Danielle was very responsive and helpful through the planning process and Christine was great on the day of. Everything went and looked exactly how we wanted!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Andrew Machacek · Married on 07/20/2019

1928 Planning Company is Amazing!

1928 Planning Company is amazing to work with and made panning so much easier on us. They kept us on pace throughout the planning process and were very helpful with any questions we had or when we were looking for advice. I highly recommend hiring 1928 to make your planning process and the day of go as smooth as possible!

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 17
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Mia

Mia Mcpherson · Married on 07/09/2019

100% would reccomend

If you're thinking about hiring a wedding planner. Stop looking and hire Danielle. We originally hired her for Day of Coordination and we couldn't help but hiring her for many more things a long the way. She made the process 100 time easier and fun! Danielle takes the hard work out of planning a wedding to let you enjoy what really matters. She is so responsive to emails, I can't even count how many I sent. ( sorry Danielle) I never once was made to feel that anything we needed was a hassle. She truly thinks of everything to ensure the enjoyment of your guests but also yourselves. The day of our actual wedding turned out better than I could ever imagine. All the little details fell into place. I can't thank her enough for all the teams hardwork. We are forever grateful.

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 18
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Amelia · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding! Danielle was great through the entire process (even through several different emails not only from me but my mom, my dad, my band, etc). She always responded quickly and did everything she could to reassure us that everything would be fine. It seemed like nothing we asked was too much! I have no complaints!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/13/2019

Super professional and put me at ease!

Danielle was so great to work with, even with us being an out of state couple. The wedding workbook google sheet that we coordinated off of was so so so helpful! Their team sent wedding steps a few months out with reminders, checklists, and recommendations that kept us on a healthy timeline leading up to the big day. We opted to do the set up/break down package and we are so glad we did. Not having to worry about packing stuff up at the end of the night was great. Very professional and I have to add, Danielle was SO QUICK with responses.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Leigh-Ann Boots · Married on 04/10/2019

Incredible

We had the most amazing experience with Danielle and the entire 1928 Planning team. Their continuous communication throughout the process was extremely valuable to my husband and I. We lived 1.5 hours away and out of state, so all of the recommendations and connections, as well as all of their rentals, made it so much easier! The day ended up being more than we could of ever imagined and it's in big part because of Danielle and her team.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue! Nice coordinators!!

Such a beautiful venue! super friendly to work with and would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/05/2018

The best!!

We hired 1928 Planning Co. for a day-of coordinator, and it was one of the best decisions we made! Danielle was very helpful, knowledgable, and professional during the planning process. Not to mention she made it very easy to keep things organized with a Google Document to keep all of our wedding details. Our day-of coordinator was Stephanie who was also very professional and made everything go smoothly on our wedding day. She handled it all beautifully! Hiring 1928 Planning Co. for your wedding planning needs will give you peace of mind, and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Eli · Married on 09/29/2018

Danielle and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding incredible. What was most impressive was Danielle’s ability to work with my wife to make all the small details my wife wanted to include part of the wedding. This made the day a truly personal and special experience. We could not have been more impressed!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about 1928... hiring your company made all the difference in the planning process, and on the actual day of the wedding! I don't think my wedding would have turned out so perfect without Danielle's calm demeanor and expertise, along w/ Stephanie's day of services! You both literally washed all my anxiety away! You can see the phenomenal work in our photographer's (Brick & Pine) blog which I've attached here!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with 1928 Planning Co. I was lucky enough to have the help of Danielle Witucki. When I began the wedding planning process, I did not know where to begin looking for vendors, decorations, or bringing my design ideas to fruition. Danielle listened carefully to all of my wedding must haves and made them into a reality! She took the stress out of wedding planning by being the main contact person for all vendors, organizing all decorations for the venue, and helping to create a day of itinerary. I would not change anything about how my wedding turned out. She was worth every penny!

1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 19
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 20
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 21
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 22
    1928 Planning Company - SW Michigan 23
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn't have asked for more from Danielle and 1928. Every step of the way, Danielle was incredible. She never missed a detail and her organization and professionalism came through in every interaction she had with all of my family, vendors and friends. They set the bar for what to expect from wedding planners. I can't imagine planning the wedding without her! She provides checklists for what to do and when, is comfortable managing any family that needs managing (we all have those folks) and makes it simple and enjoyable to plan a wedding. For the services they provide, I would have paid double the price the charged. Every one planning a wedding in the area should absolutely work with 1928! I am forever grateful for what Danielle and 1928 was able to do for us!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Corinne · Married on 07/01/2018

We worked with Danielle of 1928 Planning Co and she was absolutely AMAZING. I do not think I would have survived the planning process had we not had her. She was extremely detail oriented, organized and on top of everything that came her way. I would HIGHLY recommend using their services ... it was worth every penny!!!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jane · Married on 06/23/2018

Danielle did a superb job helping plan my daughters wedding. She recommended excellent venders, helped us stay within budget and was quick to respond to our questions and needs. The day of the wedding she took over the set up and clean up and was a calm director keeping all going according to her well thought out timeline and our plan. I could relax and enjoy the day. This company was the best decision we made and I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 06/26/2018