Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

Naperville, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists provide on-site luxury bridal hair and makeup services in the comfort and privacy of your home, hotel or bridal suite.

Our on-site, award-winning team of master level professional hair and makeup artists specialize in weddings and special events. Our diverse team is made up of the most sought after artists in the bridal industry and work with all skin tones and hair textures. We can accomodate large parties.

Services include bridal previews, hairstyling for the bride, bridal party and family members, Temptu silicone based airbrush foundation, faux lashes and reception touch up services. The team uses only high end cosmetics and are continually educated on the very latest in bridal hair and makeup techniques.

We know you have options when choosing an artist or team for your wedding day. Why choose us? The difference is in every detail. We commit to fewer weddings in order to maintain a level of excellence that every bride deserves. We approach every wedding as if it's our first, as every bride is unique and special. We know what an honor it is to be chosen to join you in this amazing journey and we never take it for granted.

Our work has been featured on the cover of Chicago Style Weddings Magazine, in Modern Luxury Weddings and in countless other bridal publications, as well as on television.

As an award winning on-site luxury bridal team, we encourage one another to be the very best we can by continuing our education, using only the best products and tools and continually striving for excellence in all we do. Our passion for our work is only surpassed by our love for people.

Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Arists is continually rated as being Chicago's premier bridal hair and makeup artists because of their commitment to education and excellence, as well as their unparalleled dedication to their brides.

On-site wedding hair and makeup services must include a minimum of ten total services. Junior bridesmaids and flower girls are not included in the minimum. The minimum number of services could include ten total hair services, ten total makeup services or five hair and five makeup, including the bride. We can accomodate large wedding parties.

Our touch up service includes a hair and makeup touch up for the entire bridal party before the reception begins. The absolute perfect pick me up after outdoor photos or a teary ceremony, everyone raves about this service. This is a great time to change up the look for the bride by adding a jeweled comb or flowers to her hair and a bolder lip color or gloss.

We love doing mid-week hair and makeup services for engagement photos, black tie events or any other special occasion.

Our by appointment only bridal preview space is located in Aurora, IL and we serve all of Chicago, the Chicagoland suburbs, as well as Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana. We are available for travel worldwide.

We'd love to be part of your special day!

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Megan
    Megan U. Married on 05/21/2022

Best Hair and Make Up Team Ever!!

Patty and her team is absolutely incredible. When looking to initially book them for my wedding - Patty and Veronica were incredibly responsive and helpful. I was easily able to schedule my trial and Veronica helped me schedule it so I could have my hair and make up done before my bridal shower. Brittany and Carolyn were my team members for the wedding. They were absolutely phenomenal. They listened to what I wanted for hair and make up and make me feel comfortable asking for any sort of changes and tweaks. They were always punctual and made the entire day a fun and positive environment. I cannot thank you all enough for making me feel so beautiful at my wedding. These women are truly professionals and I will tell everyone to book them for their weddings and special events. Thank you!!
  • Mira
    Mira M. Married on 05/07/2022

Beauty Artists at their finest

Overjoyed to have been recommend Patty McGuire through another friend’s wedding! I loved working with Rabecca, Nicole and Janet for our wedding day. The ladies were so professional and so fun to work with! They were able to create different hairstyles and makeup looks for all my bridesmaid and made everyone feel their best in their look. I was so surprised by how seamlessly they gave me the perfect bridal look even though I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted. I felt my absolute best and feel like my natural beauty was brought out by Rabecca and Nicole. So happy to work with Patty McGurie and would definitely recommend booking this group ASAP to any prospective bride!
  • Kaley
    Kaley M. Married on 12/31/2021

Patty is amazing!

Patty and her team are incredible! This is the second time my family has used Patty for our wedding hair and make up. The first time was in September 2019 for my sister's wedding, and the second time was for my wedding on NYE 2021. For both weddings, Patty did an excellent job with my hair and make up and also a great job at making you feel comfortable during the process. Not to mention, getting glammed with Patty and her team is SO fun! So many laughs! It's a great team of people and they did an awesome job on making my big day special and fun! Just hire Patty and her team already!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

475 River Bend Road Suite 600 Naperville, IL, 60540
Location of (Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists)
2230 Ogden Ave. Aurora, IL, 60504