About Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists

classic BEAUTY & timeless GRACE

Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists ~ Chicagoland's premier bridal hair and makeup artists. Our award winning master level hair and makeup artists specialize in bridal hair and airbrush makeup.  Our passionate and professional team of experienced artists can accommodate large wedding parties.  Based in Naperville, Il., proudly serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.  Available for worldwide travel. Our team commits to fewer weddings in order to maintain a level of excellence that every bride deserves.  We offer a touch up service before the reception that includes a hair and makeup touch up for the entire bridal party.  After tears of joy, hugs and wind, everyone always loves this service.  We know you have options when choosing your artist or team and appreciate your business.  Why choose us?  The difference is in every detail.  We'd be honored to be a part of your special day!  Email ~ pattymcguirehmuartists@gmail.com ~ 630.272.8162 - CALL OR TEXT.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Licensed (4)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)

I ended up not booking with her, but Patty was so responsive (Getting in touch with other HMUAs was like pulling teeth) and accommodating and super nice all around. Since I was a referral, she was willing to work with less than her 6 person minimum. Even though I didn't get to utilize her services, I know her work is amazing since she came recommended by a friend. She is one of the most nicest vendors I've contacted so far. Even when I told her I wasn't booking her, she was nice about it! I wish I could give more stars just based on that.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/2/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty is one of the the most talented hair and makeup artists I have ever met and she was such a pleasure to work with. During my hair and makeup trial she really listened to how I envisioned myself looking on my wedding day and brought it to life. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Patty and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing too! I would definitely recommend Patty to do anyone's hair and makeup on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/25/17, 7 Reviews

4 AWARDS

Events

475 River Bend Road Suite 600, Naperville, IL 60540   See On Map
630-272-8162 (phone)
Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists is a wedding hair and makeup team from Naperville, Il servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicago suburbs, and World wide. Patty McGuire Hair and Makeup Artists is a professional team of hair and makeup artists that has been part of the hair and makeup wedding industry since 2002 specializing in hair and airbrush makeup.