High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

Phoenix, AZ &, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number

About High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

Thanks for making High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's one of the highest ranking mobile DJ companies. It has been a pleasure creating fun, classy, organized & memorable wedding receptions for the last 3 decades.

If you want superior entertainment from experienced, passionate and caring professionals, than please contact us today.

Musically Yours,

I Do :-)

51 Reviews for High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

Janessa Ludka · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome job!

Dave is awesome! Made my wedding so much fun!

Emily Petty · Married on 10/28/2018

Great! Night to Remember

We were extremely happy with everyone and how interactive DJ Dave was. The music was perfect and matched our theme well during the dinner portion of the night and the rest was such a good time. DJ Dave took time out to come and speak with us and really get to know us so he could make our night one to remember.

Katie Frausto · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Decision for Music

DJ Dave was super supportive and helpful. We sat with him before the wedding and there were ideas and songs that my husband and I didn't even think about. He was able to help us plan the event a little better and it was super easy. My husband and I were able to sit down one night and just go through a bunch of songs and even add songs that we personally wanted that weren't already loaded. DJ Dave also worked great with my and my mother-in-law to surprise my husband with a song. Super professional and helpful, really worth it. DJ Dave did a great job with the music and was well liked as we danced a lot.

High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• A Perfect Fit Rev
    A Perfect Fit Rev Wedding Officiants

Talk about being swept off your feet...DJ Dave did just that at a reception I had attended after officiating the couple's ceremony where his fun-loving charisma enticed me out onto the dance floor not just once but plenty! He's not a DJ that stands behind a table all night long pushing a button, hitting a few keys and adjusting the volume hoping people will get out on the dance floor. Nope! This DJ dives right into the crowd keeping the life of the party going by interacting with the guests in an energetic, fun way. You can't help but have the most enjoyable time when DJ Dave is your music man!!! Thanks, Dave!

• High Impact Imaging
    High Impact Imaging Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Dave at High Energy Party Productions countless times over the last 20 years. He's fun and enthusiastic, and never fails to get the party moving. He's certainly one of the best, if not the best, DJ that I've worked with.

• Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev
    Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Wedding Officiants

The team that is "High Energy Productions" knows what it is to be a Team. They work with the Bride and Groom to be sure that everything is set. Then we are set free to do our best in their good care and professionalism. All the details come together because the good work has been done to discover what those details are. Yeah for Making It Happen.

• Phoenix, AZ & Lombard, IL, 60148 See on map
    4805355608 (Other Phone Number)