Concept One Photography Reviews

188 Reviews for Concept One Photography

• Zeljka

Zeljka & Jared Horn · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Pure Awesomeness!

WOW was this so fun! I have been to weddings with Photo Booths, but this one was just out of this world. It was a large LED Blow-Up one - lit up with pink lights - perfect for fitting large groups of people. So it was fabulous for all of our family and friends! Our attendant Marcus, was great - he even reminded us newlyweds to take a break and come in and take some goofy pictures. The second we met Ryan and his team we knew they were the right fit and all about making the customer happy - and in the wedding world that is admirable. If we throw another party we would get them again and I already recommended them to my brother and his fiance who just got engaged! Thank you! Thank you - we will cherish our photo album forever from that evening. Love, The Horns

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Nilsen · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Consultation & Hiring was easy with Ryan!

Met Ryan at a Bridal Show. Booked a consultation months later and it was the ONLY photographer my fiancé and I looked at. We hired them right then and there due to their professionalism, wide knowledge and style, package deal, and commitment to their wedding couples. This is a small-scale company to help keep the price highly affordable without sacrificing time or quality. I cannot wait to finalize who our photographer day of will be, and I cannot wait to being outlining the whole day with them (because they do that too - help the bride with day of timeline).

Sent on 06/07/2019

Concept One Photography's reply:

Wow thanks for the review Hannah! We're looking forward to the big day. :) Please call/write if you need anything at all.

-Ryan
  • Paulette

Paulette Crayton · Married on 04/18/2020

First Impressions Are On Point

Like the bride to be posting on March 2nd, I too met Concept One's representatives at a bridal expo. My fiancé and I are not getting married until next year but when you see a good deal, you better jump on it. And that's exactly what we did!! (We want to lock everything in a year ahead so we can make payments instead of coming out of pocket for everything all at once) We had all of my bridesmaids with us and my son who's giving me away. After going to several vendors, there was no better deal than Concept One. We made a small deposit that day and now have one less vendor to search for. We get a full day of photography, a photo booth, a large photo album, plus a album of the photo booth strips, and access to all of our pictures that are taken that day!! I could be missing something or may have added something but just the professionalism and reassurance of the staff was worth the time and money. Last but not least, we didn't have the full deposit when we signed the contract so they were willing to work with us so that we could hire them! Definitely a company that values people!! BRAVO CONCEPT ONE!!

OAN: I'll give another review after the wedding. I'm sure it will be great!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Paulette! Please call/write if you have any questions leading up to the big day. We are looking forward to it. :)

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Freda

Freda Mike · Married on 04/18/2020

Engagement photos blew my mind!

Brian was so awesome! I was nervous in the beginning of the session but he was so great that it eased my nerves. I am so glad I stopped at the booth at the expo! I can’t wait to see the guestbook. I will keep you posted on the wedding photos! Wonderful just wonderful!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • LaDonna

Ladonna Boeckman · Married on 11/29/2019

Great Addition to our Wedding

We originally did not plan to have a photo booth. It was 2019 and it felt like something that EVERYONE has done. We changed our minds, and I am so glad that we did.
    The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding and we stocked it with our own sci fi themed items. Right now, the images from our photo booth are some of my FAVORITE from the wedding. Concept One was wonderful to work with. They needed little direction and were incredibly professional. Thank you so much for the excellent work!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Sarah Magana · Married on 11/22/2019

Quick and Quality Service!

Booked with Concept one for a few reasons; budget friendly and great reviews. Communication was simple and was via email and text. Attendant was friendly and photo link was available next day!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding Photography

I can’t say enough good things about Concept One! From our initial meeting with Ryan to go over the contract to the wedding day it was seamless. They were always available to answer any questions and to make sure they had the timeline down. The pricing was very straightforward and the package included so much! Arnold was our Photographer, Ryan was assisting, and Frank was our Photo Booth attendant. The first stop was my moms place for the getting ready pictures. I was immediately put at ease as Arnold talked me through the timeline and got pictures of my accessories while I was finishing up. I never know how to pose and hate being in front of a camera and Arnold was super clear and specific on ways to pose that made me feel like a natural in front of the camera!

We opted for a first look and when I got the pictures back I felt like it was captured perfectly. They were very efficient at getting all of the bridal party and family photos we wanted before the ceremony. When we did our recessional, Arnold told us to stop for a kiss and it turned out to be one of my favorite photos! He was very good at creating awesome moments I wouldn’t have thought of otherwise.

During cocktail hour and the reception they were all over the place, I can’t even tell you how many guests came up to me and said how great the photographer was, never stopped moving and taking pictures! At one point I was stressing because I needed to be bustled and Ryan actually went through the crowd to get my maid of honor so she could help me, it was things like that that truly went above and beyond typical wedding photography. One of my favorite parts was the table pictures. Arnold and Ryan suggested we do a thing where they play a song and we have to get all of our table pictures done before the song ends. We did Mission Impossible and the guests LOVED it. It was a fun and creative way to get photos with all of our guests and I’m so happy they suggested it.

The photo booth was awesome, Frank was great at dealing with the large groups trying to cram in for a picture and everyone got their own strip! I also got a copy put in a book that everyone signed and It was given to me at the end of the night.

The turnaround time for the photos was so fast and they took so many pictures! It was hard to choose which ones we wanted for our included album because they were all so great. The album is amazing quality and absolutely beautiful. We will treasure our pictures for a lifetime and highly recommend Concept One Photography for their wedding photography and photo booth!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Jessica Wach · Married on 10/13/2019

Great and Easy Experience

The photographers were easy to communicate with and they made the picture taking process during the entire day flawless. I loved it. I cannot wait to see the end results :)

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!

We had the perfect experience!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Kylee! :) It was a beautiful wedding a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and best of luck!
  • F

formerbride123 · Married on 09/28/2019

Great photo booth experience!

We used Concept One for our photo booth on our 9/28/19 wedding and had the best time! Jobin & the set up were the hit of the party! He was super friendly and interactive with guests. I thought it was so thoughtful when he presented us with a signed book and photo strips from our guests that they put together throughout the night. Ryan was super easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. We are so happy with the experience!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Kelly · Married on 09/01/2019

All around

Great communication ahead of time and on the day of. Friendly staff that were easy to work with and my guests enjoyed. I can’t wait to see my photos and they made my day flow beautifully

Sent on 09/04/2019

Veronica Kim · Married on 08/30/2019

Fun & Perfect!

So happy we had this photobooth at our wedding! It was a big hit!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Griselda Urbina · Married on 08/02/2019

Perfect wedding memories

We contracted with Concept One for our wedding back in August 2019. Ryan and Sal were amazing to work with. My wife first met up with Ryan at a Bridal Expo. The pricing is VERY reasonable for the package we chose. The day of the wedding Brian was our photographer for the entire day and was AWESOME! He guided us throughout everything and kept us laughing all day. This guy really knows his stuff. His pictures were amazing and there were A LOT of them as well. We received our photo albums and picture today. We were absolutely blown away by the creativity that Sara came up with. She was able to get all of the items to us quickly and in time to give to our parents as a gift this holiday season. We would highly recommend Concept One Photography to anyone for any event.

Thank you Ryan, Sal, Brian, and Sara for making our memories last forever!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Great photos and so fun!

Concept One did an amazing job with our photo booth! All of our guests loved it and they had so many great props. We were able to pick out our photo strip and what would be said on it. I am so happy with the book we were given at the end of the night as well since our guests could leave notes for us. We were also able to see all of the prints online in case a photo strip was not put into the book. Our attendant was Jobin and he personally texted me the week of the wedding to set up all the times and what we wanted. I highly recommend this company for your photo booth needs!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Pia Vida · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Photobooth 7/26/19

Highly recommended, the attendant assigned to us was interactive and pleasant! Happy with the service that this company provided!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 07/06/2019

Maybe a premature review, but Sal and he's team at Concept One have left such a good impression I had to! I met and spoke with Sal and he's team at a Bridal Show. What a Salesman! He is passionate and excited about what he does, you can tell! He really gave a lot of info to me with out over whelming me or pressuring me. We discussed options deals and pricing with ease. He answered all my questions and gave some helpful advice. Sal's attendants were just as great as he is. They were funny , informative and personable. And the pricing was great! We received a great deal from Sal that included all day photographer, photo booth, all rights to pic, large photo album, as well as pics for everyone at the photo booth and a copy of everyone put into a book for us! I am looking forward to working with Sal and his team and leaving a raving review when all is said and done - STAY TUNED! P.S. Sal answers every call!!! He will not leave you hanging!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thank You Brandy for a great review. As usual please reach out to me with any questions and designing and production of your album. You have my cell phone number.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome Photobooth!

I met Sal and Ryan at a Bridal Show a year and a half before my wedding. They were both extremely friendly and their photography package sounded like a good deal. I had already chosen another photography company before this, so I did not choose them for photography. However, I decided to go with their photobooth package. This was a fantastic decision! Ryan was really great at answering all emails and calls right away (which was super convenient while wedding planning). The night of the wedding Luis was the attendant, and he did a great job. He was also super friendly and made sure to explain how to get the photos at the end of the night. The package included unlimited photo strips, photo album, and props. My guests had a blast with the Photo Booth and it is so awesome that I have the album with everyone's photos as a keepsake. I highly recommend Concept Photo!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

My then fiancé (now wife) and I met Sal at a Wedding Expo last June. After speaking with him for a few minutes, we knew Concept One was the company to photograph our special day. During the planning process, Sal was incredibly helpful and answered any and every question we had in a very prompt manner. A couple days before the wedding, we received a phone call from the photographer (Brian) that was to be with us on the day. He was extremely easy to work with and assured us that everything would go smoothly. After our phone call, we felt in good hands and were excited to work with him. When the time came for the wedding, Brian was very prompt (20 minutes early) and we began shortly after he arrived. I must say Brian has an incredible gift in capturing the moment. He worked quickly and efficiently, all the while cracking a few jokes. He truly made our day so special and we cannot wait to see the stunning photos he captured at our wedding. Brian received so many complements from many guests throughout the night.
    In addition, we booked a Photo Booth as well. Jobin (our attendant) was so great. He was super enthusiastic with every guest and worked hard the entire night as so many guests flooded the booth. Since we were so busy, we weren't able to get to the photo booth. Jobin, at the end of the night, stayed a little later so that my wife and I could get a few shots in the Photo Booth. Again, we received so many compliments from guests and we are so grateful we were able to work with Jobin.
    Overall, my wife and I would highly recommend Concept One, Brian, and Jobin as they handled everything with extreme professionalism. We were 100% happy and grateful to have had our wedding photographed by Concept One.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/25/2019

Concept one was awesome!

The whole experience was wonderful! And the pictures were amazing!! We loved working with Sal the owner and our photographer Arnold did great work!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 01/18/2019

Best photo booth ever!

Concept One was amazing! We booked them for our photo booth and Frank our attendant was phenomenal! The pictures were such high quality and EVERYONE loved it! Especially the fact that EVERY single person in the picture got to take home a copy! The albums they gave us that had all of the pictures were incredible! Such high quality! Amazing service! I am SO happy I went with Concept One and will be sure to recommend it to everyone in the future! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tracie · Married on 11/09/2018

Above and Beyond Our Expectations!

Words can not express how happy we are with Concept One Photography. My sister in law had them for her wedding and as soon as I saw her pictures I knew I was going to hire them for mine. From the moment I booked with them until I just received my flush mount album in the mail (today) I have nothing but amazing things to say about Sal and his team. I have never met someone like Sal who is so dedicated to his work. He listens and guides you through every step of the way, and is just a phone call away if you need anything. It was a very smooth process to get our pictures, download them, get the rights to them, and design our album. We even received our proofs and album faster than we anticipated. I also can not say enough good things bout our specific photographer Joe. He was one of the most kindest people I have ever met in my life and made us feel so comfortable taking our pictures. He knew exactly what he needed to do to get all the family, friends, and important pictures in a timely fashion. I am not missing a single picture that I wanted because Joe made sure we got every picture that was important to us. He went so fast that we even had extra time in between our ceremony and reception that we were not anticipating. Joe took absolutely breathtaking pictures that I will now be able to cherish my entire life. I am almost in tears writing this review because that is truly how much Concept One has meant to me and my wedding journey. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you Sal and team for being apart of our magical day!! Love Mr. & Mrs. Augle

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Blew my thoughts out of the water

I booked Concept One a year before my wedding while they were doing a great deal and never thought about it again. So I didn't know what to expect when my wedding day came. I was so pleased! Their Photo Booth was AWESOME! It was crowded the entire night! SO many great props and an amazing background! Our attendant, Jose, was so great with our guests. And Sal, was easy and super professional to talk to. I love our scrapbook of everyone pictures! Highly recommend this team for anyone considering a Photo Booth!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2018

Recommend Concept One!

I found out about Concept One at a bridal expo! When I met with Ryan, he was willing to work with me and be flexible within our package. I booked them that day. We met with Sal and we really loves that he explained everything to us in full detail about how our day would look. He was realistic about time lines about our day and we really liked how he was truthful and honest. We had Arnold as our lead photographer and we liked him. He did a good mix of candid and posed pictures of us and our whole day. The 2nd photographer we had (sorry, forgot his name) was great as well. Both friendly and captured our day very well. Very pleased with Concept One.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best parts of the wedding!

Concept one did a great job at our wedding! The photobooth was a hit and any wedding without one is really missing out. Concept one provided many props and unlimited picture strips. We decided to make our guest book the photobooth book, which ended up being really cool! I highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and responsive

Working with Sal and Renata made everything so easy and stress free! My pictures turned out great and I’m in the process of creating my album now!

Sent on 12/19/2018