goodwedding films

Carol Stream, IL View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Goodwedding Films is a wedding videography company based in the Northwestern Suburbs. The company's owner and lead videographer Luke Yakymiv is committed to beautifully preserving your most precious moments. His documentary style tells the story of your wedding day with emotion and authenticity.

Goodwedding Films offers a variety of packages to best suit your needs and budget. Each of these options includes full-day coverage of your wedding, from morning preparations to toasts on the dance floor. You can expect a highlight film and a full-length video. Ensure your special occasion is covered from every angle, as this company utilizes at least two wedding videographers. You can expect your films to be delivered in HD or 4K quality. Additional drama can be added with their use of sweeping drone footage of your ceremony or reception site. These highly professional videographers only commit to one event per day to ensure their full attention for your treasured occasion.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Erin
    Erin B. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Good Wedding Films you won’t regret it !!

I can’t express how much fun we had with Luke & his team . Even though we just got married this past Saturday I already know I am Going to be so impressed with his work . We all know the morning of the wedding can be a little hectic but Luke kept me feeling so relaxed!!! Going above and beyond , getting there extra early to check out our venue so he knew the perfect spots to capture !! I didn’t have to worry about one thing , he is so personable and had it all under control . We talked prior to the wedding day and I let him know was important to me , and that was capturing us naturally having a blast . I already know he did all of this ! Over the moon happy , I hit the jackpot with all my vendors :) thank you Luke !!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie N. Married on 09/18/2021

You won't regret it!

Booking Good Wedding Films was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! Luke and his team were very professional, responsive, and very accommodating to our needs! They captured every special moment from our day and have put together the most amazing videos for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. We were blown away by the videos and HIGHLY recommend booking them for your wedding!

• Emily
    Emily Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend GoodWedding Films!

We made the last minute decision to hire a videographer and I was referred to GoodWedding Films by our photographer. Luke and his team were very professional, punctual and communicative. Luke was great at giving us direction and capturing all the details - large and small. The finished product was above and beyond our expectations. My (now) husband and I have watched the video repeatedly and fall in love all over again each time! Every person we have showed the video to has said it's brought them to tears. You won't regret hiring GoodWedding Films - they are creative geniuses! They were the best decision and investment we made for our day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WS Photography
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

Illinois Carol Stream, IL, 60188
Location of (goodwedding films)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding