16356 S Arbor Dr, Plainfield, IL 60586 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 2

About Imagination Designers

Imagination Designers is a creative wedding videographer in the Chicago, Illinois area. This videographer creates cinematic wedding videos that capture the day’s emotion in motion. The team at Imagination Designers film the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception for couples, capturing every moment from start to finish.

The storytelling wedding video is created with passion, creativity and expertise on behalf of the videographers. They offer the following services when filming the big day:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Once the wedding video is filmed and edited, couples can view it in the following final formats:

• Blu-Ray

• Videos 4

82 Reviews for Imagination Designers

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

A great experience

We had Barry do our wedding and while we have yet to get our video back since we just got married a few days ago, I can rave enough about the quality of service. Barry was great to have around, was focused on capturing everything, but not getting in the way of the day. You really did forget he was there! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great videographer group.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic, creative, and wonderful team of storytellers!

I watched a LOT of videos in my hunt for a great videographer and Imagination Designers stood out above the rest. Their videos were creative, flowed easily, and featured a lot of the speeches/special moments. I really liked how personal each video felt when I watched it.

Meeting with Brianne over Facetime, it became an easy choice to choose Imagination Designers. Brianne told me that her and her husband Brian would put the film together as a storytelling experience and that “it will not only look pretty, but it will represent who we are.” I loved that! Plus, she had great pricing to offer us and we could order extra DVDs/Blu-Rays for our families. It was a perfect match!

Throughout the rest of the planning process, working with Brianne was easy. We met her in person before our big day and really enjoyed going through the little details we wanted her to capture together. She’s a personable, joyful person!

The day of the wedding, we had Vadim and Julia as our shooters and they were wonderful professionals. Both of them were genuinely kind and kept moving throughout the event to capture everything. They mic’ed my groom as he entered into our First Look; I cannot wait to recall what we said to one another in our video.

I’m so looking forward to watching our video and I’m so appreciative of Brianne and Brian as well as Vadim and Julia for capturing our special moments.

I’d recommend Imagination Designers to anyone looking for a videographer that really is more a cinematographer capturing your unique story.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Imagination Designers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings