Wedding Video By RJO

$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

My name is Ryan O'Connor

I've been a full time freelancer since 2006 after graduating from Columbia College Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts in cinematography. Since then, I've had the pleasure of serving couples all over northern Illinois and parts of Wisconsin, Iowa and Indiana. I am based in west Chicago.

I enjoy catching natural, candid moments as opposed to staged or rehearsed actions. To me, the details are what make a wedding unique. And I make an effort to make sure those little moments, gestures, looks, or personal touches are captured so you'll always be reminded of them.

As a one-man company, you'll be working directly with me - no middlemen. I shoot and edit my own footage, and I take your requests directly which makes the workflow smooth & easy for both of us. The most valuable things that I can offer you are reliability, respect, and professionalism. I do everything possible to make sure my clients are happy with my work and my work ethic.

For more examples of my work, please visit my website. At the top of the page, you'll find a Youtube playlist with a few dozen examples

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,530

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Kelsey
    Kelsey N. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Talent

I can not say enough about how thankful we are that we got to work with Ryan. He is a great person with amazing talent. His sense of humor and calming manner made our day that much more comfortable and smooth. He was able to go with the flow and was professional. He’s quick to respond and is so kind. We love our videos and watch them all the time. I love being able to relive that day whenever I want! We’re so blessed to have these because let’s face it, the day of goes by so quickly and you are not truly able to capture it all yourself. I would highly recommend Ryan and his services for your special day! You will not be disappointed!
    Kim M. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing work!!

Ryan was amazing, his work was exactly what we were looking for! Our trailer and videos turned out so beautiful! He’s so genuine and has a great sense of humor and made this whole process so much easier!! He’s video-graphed my husbands siblings’ weddings too and they loved him just as much! I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!! Thank you so much Ryan!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie T. Married on 10/02/2021

Simply amazing!

Ryan was absolutely wonderful. He was professional, personable, easily accessible, and talented. Ryan’s videography perfectly encompassed our wedding day. We watch our wedding trailer CONSTANTLY and we still just can’t get enough of it. Ryan was so kind during our whole hectic day and remained calm throughout. We truly enjoyed his presence during our special day and especially enjoyed his videoing ability!!! He did more than I could have ever imagined. He’s a great person and even greater at what he does. Highly, highly recommend Ryan for anything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Wedding Video By RJO 1
Offer

If the entire day takes place at the same location,
including ceremony, portrait sessions, reception, etc

Wedding Video By RJO 2

For weddings on non-holiday weekends from November to April

Wedding Video By RJO 3
Offer

For teachers & counselors, or relatives of previous couples

1041 Pleasant St. Oak Park, IL, 60302
Location of (Wedding Video By RJO)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding