14547 Springcreek Rd., Homer Glen, IL 60491 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Wedding Connections

Wedding Connections is an experienced videography company based out of Homer Glen, Illinois. They've been providing high quality, affordable services since 1974. Their goal is to film your wedding without becoming a part of your wedding. Wedding Connections uses state-of-the-art equipment to film your day using a documentary style approach.

This full-service wedding videography company offers multiple packages to choose from. They all include basic editing with color correction. Wedding Connections is a team of highly trained videographers that uses professional and digital three-chip camcorders. Their services include:

• Full-feature video
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Highlight video
  • Slideshow

Areas Covered
Wedding Connections is located in Homer Glen, Illinois, but they film weddings all over metro Chicago, including:

• Naperville

24 Reviews for Wedding Connections

1 User photo

Wedding Connections 1

Mary Miller · Married on 11/17/2018

Ken videotaped my two daughter’s weddings. They and their husband’s both said he was their favorite vendor. The videos came out perfect!!!!

Ken did a beautiful job on my two daughter’s wedding videos!!! He also did a picture montage for my daughter and son in law, and added that to the beginning of the two disc video. Ken is so professional and such a nice person! My daughter’s and son in law’s said that Ken was their favorite vendor!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Ken was the best, don't miss out!

My wife and I initially weren't going to have a videographer. But have going back and forth we knew if we didn't we would regret it. I started the research on Weddingwire and other sites and ended up on Wedding connections page. Everything about wedding connections was perfect. I reached out to them and they were very quick to respond. Ken and I spoke on the phone and went over every detail and question I had. My wife and I watched a few of their wedding sneak peaks and just fell in love. We could tell right then and there that Ken and his team have a very special talent for this.
    On our wedding day, Ken was amazing! He was sweet, kind, professional, and respectful. He worked wonderfully with not only our photographers but with our DJ and venue perfectly. He caught every moment we were hoping to see and so much more. He even helped out were he could to make sure our day went exactly how we wanted. About 3-4 weeks later we received our sneak peak and our video following. We fell in love immediately with both of them. The songs we wanted in our videos he found the perfect spot for. There is enough I can say how amazing they turned out. All of our family and friends were thrilled with the sneak peak as well!
    If you are truly looking for a videographer and I do recommend you do, contact wedding connections, you will not be disappointed. He is hands down the most talented videographer I have ever met and we are so blessed and honored that he was able to capture our day. His work is priceless and the emotions and elegance that you can feel through the videos are timeless. We are forever grateful to Ken for making our wedding day magical. - Emily and Kelly

Sent on 11/06/2018

Wedding Connections FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1085
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Silver Lake Country Club
    Silver Lake Country Club Country Club Weddings

Wedding Connections has worked here for many years. They always have fresh talented DJ's who can get the crowd going.

• 14547 Springcreek Rd. Homer Glen, Illinois, 60491 See on map
    815-981-9583 (Phone number)
    Tuesday 12 to 9, Wednesday and Thursday 10 to 5, Friday and Saturday 10 to 4 Closed Sunday and Monday