Attributes highlighted by couples

Photography and Videography Services
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

On WeddingWire since 2019

Modern, intentional, and creative event design for celebrations of all sizes.
FULL-SERVICE HIGH-END WEDDING & EVENT DESIGN,
FOCUSED ON THE DETAILS.

We believe in producing heartfelt, high-end, and unique celebrations that matter.
Our women-led, business is dedicated to helping you create a beautiful story from start to finish. Anyone can “plan” an event — but curating, planning, and executing an elevated, thought-provoking celebration? Not everyone can do that — and that’s where our team at Details comes in. Using a collaborative, holistic approach to event design, we create highly customized events with a huge focus on feeling, meaning, and experience.

Whether you’re planning a colorful, multicultural wedding, a brand launch event, or a creative birthday party, we’re your team — and our goal is always to create a masterful, luxurious, inclusive event that you’ll remember forever.

When you hire Details to plan your wedding or event, you’re bringing on a team that understands the nuance and the depth that your celebration requires. We find immense joy in making every detail matter, and we take the story you’re telling seriously. Led by a deep appreciation and understanding of different cultures and approaches to life, we weave a unique view of the world into each event we plan — and take care of every piece of the puzzle for you.

Services Offered:

• Full & Partial Wedding Design & Planning
  • Full & Partial Event Design & Planning (Individual & Corporate Celebrations)

Our wedding day budgets typically begin at $1,000 per guest, not including our planning fee. Because of our dedication and deep involvement with each couple, Details Chicago can only take on a limited number of weddings each year.

If you're interested in learning more about us, fill out our inquiry form, and we'll be in touch shortly after with a custom planning package or to schedule a complimentary consultation.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

Glenn
Glenn Sent on 10/16/2023

Planned to Perfection

Details Chicago made our wedding day dreams come true 🤍🥂🌈💍✨ As we've been telling people after the wedding, "it was everything we could've wished for and more," and it wouldn't have been possible without Sahr and her team.

My husband and I starting working with Sahr about one year before our big day, and she handled so many details that made planning a breeze, and made our event spectacular. Throughout our months of planning while out-of-state, Sahr walked us through the process, collected lots of inspiration, and thoughtfully crafted a design package that matched our vision. She helped us navigate many vendors and their proposals, and always provided a helpful perspective when making decisions big or small.

When the wedding weekend finally arrived, Sahr and her team played a big role in making sure everything went smooth – from leading an organized rehearsal, making sure all vendors knew where/when to be, and keeping every moment on track. She built out a comprehensive day-of itinerary that was critical to everything running on time!

We truly can't say enough good things about this team. If you're looking for a planner in the Chicago area, say "I DO" to Details Chicago!! ❤️

📷: Jess Diaz – jessdiazphotography.com
Lauren
Lauren Sent on 10/05/2023

Literally amazing!!

Sahr is amazing from the moment we met I knew she would be perfect for our wedding. We booked month coordination and it was perfect. She was extremely response and took so much stress off my for the wedding. She made everything go smoothly and went above and beyond my expectations
K
Kelsey K. Sent on 08/01/2023

Best Decision Ever

I don't even have the word to share how thankful I am to Sahr and her team for all their help in making my wedding day perfect. I would have been completely lost without them! Sahr is not only so knowledgeable and organized, but she is such a sweet person as well. She provided resources that were so helpful, as there were so many things involved in planning, that I didn't even know where to start. She was always available to answer any questions and made sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. She went out of her way so many times to make sure I was 100% enjoying myself on my day, instead of worrying about anything else. I can't thank Details Chicago enough!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding