Danielle Kolb Events

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Danielle Kolb Events is a wedding planning business based in Chicago, Illinois. Founded by mom-of-two Danielle Kolb, the company offers couples a hassle-free and dedicated planning process. Danielle brings a wealth of event coordination and marketing knowledge to the wedding industry from her working background with companies such as Disney, Microsoft, Tapestry, Facebook, and more. Thanks to her experience, she has all the secret ingredients for hosting a magical event.

Wedding packages by Danielle Kolb Events include assistance with essential vendors such as venues and catering to create the ideal support system for the day. The company performs floor plans, accommodation bookings, and any required rentals, along with additional travel arrangements for loved ones and guests. A day-of coordinator can be on-hand to manage timelines, liaise with vendors, and offer support. Couples can also request customized signage and decor support to make their special event as beautiful as they envision.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

1-2
    Khristina Married on 10/02/2021

so much more than just a wedding coordinator!

I was very hesitant when it came to hiring a day of coordinator because I thought I could do it all myself. Well, let me tell you, working with Danielle was the best decision and our greatest pleasure! Danielle is more than just a coordinator, she quickly became a friend, confidant and my personal hype girl - the person I’d call and overly text every time I was lost, confused and very anxious. She’s kind, patient, trustworthy, professional, responsive, dedicated with an amazing personality that is so contagious . Thanks to Danielle my wedding day was perfect despite all the stress of a multicultural wedding. Not only did Danielle perfect my wedding timeline multiple times, she reassured me that she will be with me the entire way to ensure my wedding was perfect. Indeed, our wedding was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined - I couldn’t believe that Danielle pulled everything off, it felt surreal looking over the dance floor and two completely different cultures blending. I will forever be thankful for everything Danielle has done for us. All the vendor meetings she was in on, for all the problems she solved so effortlessly, for making sure every single detail was perfect no matter how big or small. So if you’re that person that is debating on whether or not Danielle is worth it, she is worth every single penny and so much more. She isn’t just a wedding coordinator, she’s my wedding angel & forever friend. ❤️
    Amanda W. Married on 09/25/2021

10/10 recommend - must have!

Danielle has been such a blessing to work with! She has made our wedding planning process a breeze - I can’t imagine not having her guide me through this process! Danielle is always on top of things and has been so proactive to ensure we get all of our first pick vendors. We started off as strangers getting to know each other and she has quickly grown into a friend! Thank you for all you do Danielle! Xoxo
    Dennis T. Married on 07/17/2021

Fantastic Wedding Planner!

Danielle was the most helpful coordinator we could have found. She was caring and diligent in her work. She also helped with everything before the wedding, even though we only hired her for the day of the wedding! She took on anything thrown at her for our wedding, which took the pressure off on our wedding day. This let us enjoy everything that much more. Definitely recommend her. You won't find better!

address Chicago, IL, 60605
708-277-3742
Location of (Danielle Kolb Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding